What's new

Can today's India compare to China around 15 years ago?

You are incredibly bad at maths for a Chinese. Are you sure you are not a false flagger?
Should I show your Gangadesh Vedic math again? Shoud I?
From you government's Vedic math, you have places more developed or on par with west Europe and Singapore back in 2005.... Are we living in the same world?
http://hdr.undp.org/en/indicators/137506
upload_2018-3-26_20-31-13.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-14-19.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-15-24.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-24-23.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-19-47.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-22-42.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-34-52.png

upload_2018-3-26_20-35-34.png

http://megplanning.gov.in/MHDR/2.pdf
三锅,你咋不上天捏?

Here is the reported HDI for Chinese provinces in 2014
upload_2018-3-26_20-40-10.png

And Cities in 2015:
upload_2018-3-26_20-40-46.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...s_of_Greater_China_by_Human_Development_Index

And these from SP12 even use vedic math figures to compare with us, and claim they have a higher HDI by citing that Vedic HDI from their government (http://megplanning.gov.in/MHDR/2.pdf). But even today, can you find any place in Gangadesh which can match even the bottom ones in our lists? Then, should I believe anything claimed by these Gangadesh slum people and their government? Should I?
三锅,你他妈还要脸不?还FALSE FLAG.老子牙都笑疼了!

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-26_20-23-54.png
    upload_2018-3-26_20-23-54.png
    8 KB · Views: 14
  • upload_2018-3-26_20-24-46.png
    upload_2018-3-26_20-24-46.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...s_of_Greater_China_by_Human_Development_Index
And these from SP12 even use vedic math figures to compare with us, and claim they have a higher HDI by citing that Vedic HDI from their government (http://megplanning.gov.in/MHDR/2.pdf). But even today, can you find any place in Gangadesh which can match even the bottom ones in our lists? Then, should I believe anything claimed by these Gangadesh slum people and their government? Should I?
三锅,你他妈还要脸不?还FALSE FLAG.老子牙都笑疼了!

SP12 makes North Koreans feel good about their conditions. Let's not forget that North Korea has been under brutal sanctions since 1953.

If SP12 had a similar experience for a year only, the stink from the place would make the entire globe uninhabitable.

SP12 makes North Koreans feel good about their conditions. Let's not forget that North Korea has been under brutal sanctions since 1953.

If SP12 had a similar experience for a year only, the stink from the place would make the entire globe uninhabitable.
Instead of suctions, their west daddies did their utmost to help them in everything, from military, economy, to politics, and propaganda, etc. But still, they failed miserably in everything, with only these big mouth left to boast hard about supa powa... Today, even their west daddies feel ashamed by them.

Instead of suctions, their west daddies did their utmost to help them in everything, from military, economy, to politics, and propaganda, etc. But still, they failed miserably in everything, with only these big mouth left to boast hard about supa powa... Today, even their west daddies feel ashamed by them.
I am still waiting one day indians can do better than North Koreans in terms of global hunger index.

Maybe we should donate 5 cents we have earned for some starved hindu kids.

Maybe because North Koreans do not have 82?

I was amused when one poster said that Kerala state has a similar HDI with France and the US, and India can emulate Kerala's success in 10-15 years. Which means that India's HDI will catch up with the US's in 15 years.

I guess this is where he got his source from.

Here's a more reliable data from the UN.

g-plainfacts-(human-development)-web2.jpg

More like Maldives than the US or France. Even Kerala wouldn't get in the top 100.

I was amused when one poster said that Kerala state has a similar HDI with France and the US, and India can emulate Kerala's success in 10-15 years. Which means that India's HDI will catch up with the US's in 15 years.

More like Maldives than the US or France. Even Kerala wouldn't get in the top 100.

No amount of "free press" can save a closed mind.

This proves why india has to first convince the world,
when they can do better than Sub-Sahara Africa in terms of inclusive growth.

It is said that China is a closed society with an open mind, and India is an open society with a closed mind.

I find there's an element of truth in it.

Many Chinese today are receptive of different ideas and doing things differently if it's better, no matter the origin. Black or white cat, it's a good cat if it catches mice.

The Indians OTOH are more stuck in their old ways of thinking. I can understand if it's the uneducated, but the educated? Some of them still carry some form of Caste attitude even when they come to Singapore and look down on local Indians.

Many liberal Americans too; a closed mind with an open society. They think their values have won in the free market place of ideas, and therefore their values are universal and can be applied to every culture.

It is said that China is a closed society with an open mind, and India is an open society with a closed mind.

I find there's an element of truth in it.

Many Chinese today are receptive of different ideas and doing things differently if it's better, no matter the origin. Black or white cat, it's a good cat if it catches mice.

The Indians OTOH are more stuck in their old ways of thinking. I can understand if it's the uneducated, but the educated? Some of them still carry some form of Caste attitude even when they come to Singapore and look down on local Indians.

Many liberal Americans too; a closed mind with an open society. They think their values have won in the free market place of ideas, and therefore their values are universal and can be applied to every culture.

Excellent post!

Everyone in this world has been "brainwashed" since birth one way or the other, but some people acknowledge it and some don't, and that makes world of difference.

There are some factors that modern day Chinese are more open minded than others:

1. Religiously, majority Chinese are not conditioned into believing in some sort of divine being, who governs everything including one's mind. So Chinese are less likely to form their world view through the religious prism.

2. Culturally, the earlier brutal revolutions reformed China socially and culturally, therefore majority Chinese don't have to carry the cultural dross, such as superstitions and caste mindset.

3. Education, the universal education started 1950's put emphasis on science and technologies that influenced generations of Chinese people, so we tend to see things more objectively.

4. Politically, since "opening up", the dominant Western discourse made Chinese believe that we had been brainwashed by commie propaganda. "We know we have been brainwashed", which by itself is a very strong driving force to learn and to seek truth.

Anyway, Chinese are more materialist, so they tend to see things the way they are, hence the open-mindedness.

Everyone in this world has been "brainwashed" since birth one way or the other, but some people acknowledge it and some don't, and that makes world of difference.

Yeah. We are all who we are shaped by the environment, with innate prejudices and biases against other cultures.

IMO learning another language is the best way to reduce that risk.

Being billingual has exposed both of us to different cultures, and being bicultural has helped open our minds and look at issues more objectively. English and Chinese are different languages with very different history and culture.

I think bilingualism has been an important cornerstone of Singapore's education and society.

I am still waiting one day indians can do better than North Koreans in terms of global hunger index.

Maybe we should donate 5 cents we have earned for some starved hindu kids.

Besides, even agreeing that Kerela is the SP12's bright point, there is no reason to believe that it would be replicated in the rest of SP12.

Especially in a stratified society like SP12, huge differences may remain for decades.

Besides, SP12 free press is very much like its toilet-free society, which leads to degradation in human conditions, rather than an improvement in it.

Now learning that FB has helped Trump win (not Russia), is it a good or bad thing? If Hillary had won thanks to better usage of FB by manipulating people through scientific mass-manipulation, would that be a good outcome?

Even these data are highly overestimation for them. This is why I usually do not judge development from these western manipulated stats such as HDI, or even GDP. If I do use them, I know we are always underestimated, while the numbers for SP12 will always be an over-estimation, just to suit the political interest of the West. Back to this HDI figure, It shows Kerala has a HDI of 0.7117, which is higher than our bottom provinces, such as Qinghai and Gansu, etc. But in reality, it can not match any of the bottom ones. As usual, if I am going to judge the level of development, just find some videos filmed by ordinary people, to see the buildings, the cars, the people, and the orderliness of everything, etc, and to see if it is closer to the developed world or to the third world. And now let's compare Kerala, Gansu and Qinghai:

You can tell easily which one is closer to the 1st world standard, and which one is more or less the third world level.
Although for Indian standards, Kerala might be the most developed region, but when compare to the development of our poorest provinces, it is still at some primitive stage, hence the HDI is complete B.S., and nobody should use it to prove anything.

Last edited:
India is an country who have great dream. Many countries in this world do not even dream. Many Chinese people go overseas to work. They find that many communities have no confidence and ideals for development. They are content with the status quo. India is not the case So, I hope to stop this boasting

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom