What's new

Can today's India compare to China around 15 years ago?

That was before.
Now more people of all nations are beginning to hate the Indians after knowing the following.
India atrocity and wanton killing in Kashmir.
India atrocity and rapes in the North East, Nagaland by the AFSPA.
India image of unbelievable filth by their open defecating practice by the millions, 600 million.
India constantly provoke China by manipulating their CIA puppet the Dollar Lama.
India theft of South Tibet.
India collusion with the West to undermine China.

Previously adverse news of India do not interest the Chinese or being suppressed.
With the internet, Chinese are beginning to realize the evil of India especially after Donglang standoff.

It can also be a trolling contest.
See who gets the ban.
Just have to stay relevant while debunking the trolls, in our spare time.

Its an opportunity to show the trolls what a shit country and culture they have and hopefully they get enlightened and educated while trolling.
And we have fun doing that.
Time wasted trying to convert these trolls can be considered a good deed
WIN WIN.
Enjoy :)

I read the Quora page, lol, majority of them are seriously brainwashed, badly. Just look how many "up vote" to those regular BS by Indian posters that have been repeated thousands of times everywhere. Critical thinking is not their forte, but the OP was exceptional among Indians.

They said the Tallest Fire Wall is in one's mind, not on the net.
Yes, bro. Their politician need to do such brainwash to their people badly. If everyone from this slumdog shithole country has the chance to see what China is really like, there will be a revolution to overthrow their incompetent government.

I read the Quora page, lol, majority of them are seriously brainwashed, badly. Just look how many "up vote" to those regular BS by Indian posters that have been repeated thousands of times everywhere. Critical thinking is not their forte, but the OP was exceptional among Indians.

They said the Tallest Fire Wall is in one's mind, not on the net.

To be honest, my impression of India and Indian people are mostly positive in the past until I started reading Indian military BR site and PDF here. I mean you have delusional people in every part of the world, but then you have the Indian level of delusion that no other country can compare if judging by their posts. Even their moderators are no exception to this delusional quality. You would think they are usually more knowledgeable than regular posters. It seems like there are very few sensible Indian posters or they are just trolling and don't actually believe what they post themselves.

And I also notice on every news comment section regarding China, the most rabid anti-China/Chinese trolls are always Indians.

To be honest, my impression of India and Indian people are mostly positive in the past until I started reading Indian military BR site and PDF here. I mean you have delusional people in every part of the world, but then you have the Indian level of delusion that no other country can compare if judging by their posts. Even their moderators are no exception to this delusional quality. You would think they are usually more knowledgeable than regular posters. It seems like there are very few sensible Indian posters or they are just trolling and don't actually believe what they post themselves.

And I also notice on every news comment section regarding China, the most rabid anti-China/Chinese trolls are always Indians.

Seriously even Vietnamese are not as anti-China.

You absolutely nailed it.

Seriously even Vietnamese are not as anti-China.
Exactly!

fundamental issue or comparison which separates the two is China's policy of non interference and chest thumping which Indians somehow feel is a way of increasing potency

Yes, bro. Their politician need to do such brainwash to their people badly. If everyone from this slumdog shithole country has the chance to see what China is really like, there will be a revolution to overthrow their incompetent government.

I don't think they have the tradition and mindset to revolt, otherwise they would not have been under colonial rules for thousand years.

cant be.
trajectory path on different direction.

I second your views.

Before I got interested in China vs India comparison few years ago, I thought that India, being a country with huge population and lots of smart professionals, was going to be a serious challenge to China economically, technologically and militarily in a decade or so.

Reading materials regarding India and exchanging with Indians on the net for the past few years, now I believe India needs a revolution to be “counted for a great deal (Nehru)".

The sad thing is among so called educated Indians, from their high ranking government officials to English capable forumers, very few actually realize where India's problem lies. Few who do, either got shot at or silenced for being anti-national. In this called "open society", the educated subconsciously reject information that doesn't please their ear, and then most of the rest are functionally illiterates.

India may give China troubles here and there, but it will never be on par with China.

/Ignores trollfest.

Hope you are doing well my chinese friends @rott @Dungeness

Haven't seen you for a while. Where have you been, my friend?

Busy with stuff lately...and when I got a little free time....indulging in what you do to Indians here....to BeeDees in the other subforum hehe.

Long given up on sensible "tougher" conversations overall, maybe something will change, maybe you can tag me to any good discussions you see....but looks like the forum overall is being meandered to something more unproductive and futile than it once was.....either by design or entropy or both...I am unsure.

I second your views.

Before I got interested in China vs India comparison few years ago, I thought that India, being a country with huge population and lots of smart professionals, was going to be a serious challenge to China economically, technologically and militarily in a decade or so.

Reading materials regarding India and exchanging with Indians on the net for the past few years, now I believe India needs a revolution to be “counted for a great deal (Nehru)".

The sad thing is among so called educated Indians, from their high ranking government officials to English capable forumers, very few actually realize where India's problem lies. Few who do, either got shot at or silenced for being anti-national. In this called "open society", the educated subconsciously reject information that doesn't please their ear, and then most of the rest are functionally illiterates.

India may give China troubles here and there, but it will never be on par with China.

I am still waiting india to convince the world it is better than Sub-Sahara Africa and North Korea in terms of inclusive growth such as hunger and infant health.

Back
Top Bottom