What's new

Can their ever be Bloodless Eid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't Muslims Reform islam to stop this barbaric inhumane tradition ?
Say that about kosher and someone will hand you the anti Semitic ticket! But yea go ahead and stomp all about with Muslims....

If it is inhumane you should not just jump to HALAL but also Kosher...so saying this:

As for
PUBLIC SACRIFICE of ANIMALS and its EFFECTS .

Not everyone does it in the public...in fact my family in ISB lets the Masjid deal with it they just pay some money and viola meat is picked up....

Also you can't call for a bloodless Eid al-Adha and allow the celebrations, that makes the argument meaningless. If you are against sacrificing then you are against the Eid al-Adha celebration even if it is bloodless.

There could be solutions like ritualistic sacrifice without harming animals for sacrifice .

This thread is not about meat eating

I dont believe hindu is a religion but that has nothing to do with topic ,animal sacrifice is barbaric be it from any religion

Explosive sadist (borderline features)[edit]
This type of sadistic personality is known for being unpredictably violent because they are disappointed and/or frustrated with their lives. When they are feeling humiliated or hopeless, they lose control and seek revenge for the mistreatment and deprecation to which they feel subjected.[12][page needed] These violent behaviors are revealed through tantrums, fearsome attacks on others, especially family members, and uncontrollable rage. Generally, explosive sadists will suddenly feel threatened in a certain situation and shock others with their abrupt changes. Explosive sadists do not “move about in a surly and truculent manner,” so it is impossible to know when or what will set them off.[14][page needed] While the violence that is released is almost always directed at someone, it mainly serves as an emotional release and a way to get out all the feelings they are holding inside themselves. This subtype resembles intermittent explosive disorder.

This thread is not about meat eating
Then what is it about? :undecided: As I said, neither Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, nor Buddhists, practice religious animal sacrifice. You may find some tiny sect within those that do, but none of them do as a matter of orthodox practice.

Say that about kosher and someone will hand you the anti Semitic ticket! But yea go ahead and stomp all about with Muslims....

If it is inhumane you should not just jump to HALAL but also Kosher...so saying this:

As for

Not everyone does it in the public...in fact my family in ISB lets the Masjid deal with it they just pay some money and viola meat is picked up....

I'am against animal sacrifice type barbaric bronze age tradition be it from any religion or cult .

Your second point has some value,are childrens shown such violence in private? :|

can you give me some details about this pic, like at what ritual was it taken, at which place etc.? even if it is an authentic pic which i doubt in the first place, i would say that some people indulge in such religious malpractices due to wrong beliefs/ traditions, misinterpretation or because they were misled by vested interests.
The Bottom line is that it is wrong and should be discontinued in all religions.

You have an interesting name... aghori hindus eat dead bodies...

Can there be a cracker free Diwali? A color free HOLI? An idol free ganpati visarjan?

They kill animals we kill environment so we have our issues first lets resolve those..

VERY GRAPHIC VIDEO... EXTREME S..T... NOT FOR FAINT HEARTED:

204846dab12172ed97cee40cef72000c.jpg

Yeah people who wear green glasses for long time have this problem :P
How can a river name which signify some geographical area be a religion LOL anyways thats not related to topic

Then what is it about? :undecided: As I said, neither Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, nor Buddhists, practice religious animal sacrifice. You may find some tiny sect within those that do, but none of them do as a matter of orthodox practice.
Most muslims still do ,what is Eid ul azha then ?:o:

This Question is not about religion at all ,its about the civilized world and point to redefine ourselves with the new definitions of modernity and due Justice to all living biengs.
Yet only Islam was highlighted

I'm not even criticizing islam but rather the muslim problem to change with time , lets not make it a religious issue ,lets discuss it with due sense .
Sadly Jewish problems are not highlighted

Why can't Muslims Reform islam to stop this barbaric inhumane tradition ?
Yet Jews are not questioned in the same manner.... :tsk: :tsk: :tsk: And still he wants to be hypocrite and say its not about Islam?

Had OP included another religion called Judaism which does the same....or even added the normal men who also eat meat....the bold might have been justified....

Man just read OP ...its full of hatred reaking like some vampire just bit flesh....

As for that in red....Dude! You successfully avoid, Vedas and its practices well congratulations to you stop being the other end of the Mullah spectrum and forcing your new found ignorance on others!

Thank you

Can there be a cracker free Diwali? A color free HOLI? An idol free ganpati visarjan?

They kill animals we kill environment so we have our issues first lets resolve those..

There SHOULD be ,now that doesn't neutralize anything ,my point is FAIR .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom