What's new

Can their ever be Bloodless Eid ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenFoe

Reaction score
Jews have MOSTLY stopped animal slaughter although mentioned in their Religious TEXTS
So called Hindus have MOSTLY stopped animal slaughter although mentioned in their Religious TEXTS

Why can't Muslims Reform islam to stop this barbaric inhumane tradition ?

Why can't the voice come from inside?

This Question is not about religion at all ,its about the civilized world and point to redefine ourselves with the new definitions of modernity and due Justice to all living biengs.

Teaching hate,death and violence by showing animal slaughter to children like afridi(This is just an example) did to this little child will lead to where? definitely not in the abode of peace .

81dc2745066f562ce7cf6dbd877d69eb.jpg

I'm not even criticizing islam but rather the muslim problem to change with time , lets not make it a religious issue ,lets discuss it with due sense .

THIS THREAD is NOT ABOUT MEAT or its EATING but PUBLIC SACRIFICE of ANIMALS and its EFFECTS .

Last edited:
Jews have MOSTLY stopped animal slaughter although mentioned in their Religious TEXTS
So called Hindus have MOSTLY stopped animal slaughter although mentioned in their Religious TEXTS

This Question is not about religion at all ,its about the civilized world and point to redefine ourselves with the new definitions of modernity and due Justice to all living biengs.

Teaching hate,death and violence by showing animal slaughter to children like afridi(This is just an example) did to this little child will lead to where? definitely not in the abode of peace .

View attachment 114445

I'm not even criticizing islam but rather the muslim problem to change with time , lets not make it a religious issue ,lets discuss it with due sense .

What do you mean by so called Hindus?
I had asked some Hindu saints about animal sacrifice mentioned in some Hindu religious texts and whether it was a right thing to do. They told me that some of those texts were corrupted overtime by some people to be misinterpreted as animal sacrifice being required in Hindu rituals and in reality God does not demand animal sacrifice but he asks us to sacrifice our animal like vices/ bad qualities. God cannot be cruel to demand killing of animals to make him happy. Our devotion to him and being virtuous is what makes him happy.

I fully agree with you that animal slaughter in religious texts is a barbaric and an inhuman tradition and i say that it should be stopped in all religions. justice must be given to those poor creatures.
respect for your views :tup:

What do you mean by so called Hindus?
I had asked some Hindu saints about animal sacrifice mentioned in some Hindu religious texts and whether it was a right thing to do. They told me that some of those texts were corrupted overtime by some people to be misinterpreted as animal sacrifice being required in Hindu rituals and in reality God does not demand animal sacrifice but he asks us to sacrifice our animal like vices/ bad qualities. God cannot be cruel to demand killing of animals to make him happy. Our devotion to him and being virtuous is what makes him happy.

I fully agree with you that animal slaughter in religious texts is a barbaric and an inhuman tradition and i say that it should be stopped in all religions. justice must be given to those poor creatures.
respect for your views :tup:

6679986af87a5c8125e934ee5713bbe6.jpg

Just saying.

can you give me some details about this pic, like at what ritual was it taken, at which place etc.? even if it is an authentic pic which i doubt in the first place, i would say that some people indulge in such religious malpractices due to wrong beliefs/ traditions, misinterpretation or because they were misled by vested interests.
The Bottom line is that it is wrong and should be discontinued in all religions.

View attachment 114445

Oh man. you brought up such a nice topic.

so the rest of the world has become vegan, and only Muslims are eating goats and chickens and cows?

I mean yeah. Attack ISIL for their barbarity. But slaughtering animals is not just a Muslim thing.

Or you think that Jews and Christians and Sikhs, and shintos all have quit eating meat now? if they did, that's news for me.

What's wrong with these so called intellectuals. They are suffering so much of anti-Muslim verbal diarrhea.

Sadly.

p.s. OK there is a movement that one should donate equivalent amount of money instead of slaughtering an animal. And the numbers opting for this are increasing. Hopefully much faster in future. God doesn't need us to kill an animal so He can be happier. These are just human needs and we add God to make these needs holier than thou.

Last edited:
can you give me some details about this pic, like at what ritual was it taken, at which place etc.? even if it is an authentic pic which i doubt in the first place, i would say that some people indulge in such religious malpractices due to wrong beliefs/ traditions, misinterpretation or because they were misled by vested interests.
The Bottom line is that it is wrong and should be discontinued in all religions.

I cannot tell you the background of that pic except that it happened in India. However here is one hindu festival I know of that involved animal blood sacrifice to Kali.

Dashain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An eighth day is called the 'Maha Asthami'. This is the day when the most demonic of Goddess Durga’s manifestations, the blood-thirsty Kali, is appeased through the sacrifice of hundreds of thousands of buffaloes, goats, pigeons and ducks in temples throughout the nation. Blood, symbolic for its fertility, is offered to the Goddesses. Appropriately enough, the night of this day is called Kal Ratri (Black Night). It is also the norm for buffaloes to be sacrificed in the courtyards of all the land revenue offices in the country on this day.

I'm confused by your OP. Are you advocating vegetarianism for all? o_O None of the Abrahamic religions practice ritual animal sacrifice although all of them allow for the consumption of meats and both Muslims and Jews have religious guidelines for the humane killing of animals; dhabihah & shechita. Christians must treat animals humanely although there are no specific methods which they must be dispatched. Are you a vegetarian?

View attachment 114445

:lol::lol::lol:

In America, in 2013, according to U.S agriculture and livestock department, 3.7 billion animals (including millions of cattle).

America is the biggest meat consuming nation.

Western World eats way, way, way, way more meat than any other region of the world.

It must be that Westerners are most un-modern, and most savage...most uncivilized, eh? :lol:

Stop being such a stupid person, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom