What's new

Can Phalcon AWACS + SU 30MKI Counter J20

Any of the chinese jets are still yet to prove their air worthiness, even though the chinese can build jets on a large scale, the chinese are still yet to prove they can build a reliable jet engine, china still has to depend on russia for engines.

but it defeated American planes:yahoo:

Only when American military want to tell its congress to appropriate more funds to build better planes. Any air encounter between American system against Russian ones will be like the Mariana Turkey shoot for American planes.

Only when American military want to tell its congress to appropriate more funds to build better planes. Any air encounter between American system against Russian ones will be like the Mariana Turkey shoot for American planes.

Or when you don't have a bias towards the US. :rolleyes: German Luftwaffe beat US fighters like F16 and F18 Hornets with old Mig 29s in dogfights, Rafale beat nearly any US fighter, EF showed superiority of F15s several times..., no to mention that the US lost even several fighters against Russian counterparts in wars, so it's not like they are unbeatable, or only the US can develop good fighters.

Or when you don't have a bias towards the US. :rolleyes: German Luftwaffe beat US fighters like F16 and F18 Hornets with old Mig 29s in dogfights, Rafale beat nearly any US fighter, EF showed superiority of F15s several times..., no to mention that the US lost even several fighters against Russian counterparts in wars, so it's not like they are unbeatable, or only the US can develop good fighters.

As I said before, when the military wants more funding, American planes would start to lose in these exercises. But in real life, American planes are a generation ahead of others. No planes can fly any where in the world without American permission.

And same can be said for PAF f-16 A/B beating Italian EF-2000 thrice in Turkey during an exercise, depends upon pilots alot

Any of the chinese jets are still yet to prove their air worthiness, even though the chinese can build jets on a large scale, the chinese are still yet to prove they can build a reliable jet engine, china still has to depend on russia for engines.
same applies to MKI hasnt seen any real actions yet so still yet to prove its air worthness```

in terms of chinese jet engines``i guess you still sticking your head in the past, the lastest J-11Bs and J-10Bs came out with WS-10 not russian ones`

As I said before, when the military wants more funding, American planes would start to lose in these exercises. But in real life, American planes are a generation ahead of others. No planes can fly any where in the world without American permission.

The problem is only the the German Luftwaffe pilots flew against F16s and F18s of other European nations, so the Americans wasn't involved at all, just their fighters which were found to be inferior in these dogfights. Just shows how flawed your theory is buddy.

And same can be said for PAF f-16 A/B beating EF-2000 Luftwaffe thrice in Turkey during an exercise, depends upon pilots alot

:disagree: Oh now it was Luftwaffe EFs? Last time it was Italian, or even RAF EFs and it wasn't PAFs F16 A/B, but Turkish F16 B50s, flown by PAF pilots. Not to mention that all this is based on statements of an unnamed pilot, which basically is nothing else but a rumor, unless PAF or at least the Turkish airforce confirms which pilots flew the fighters, because otherwhise it could have been Turkish pilots as well.

same applies to MKI hasnt seen any real actions yet so still yet to prove its air worthness```

in terms of chinese jet engines``i guess you still sticking your head in the past, the lastest J-11Bs and J-10Bs came out with WS-10 not russian ones`
you know if you haven't responded to your earlier claims why would anyone take anything you say seriously ? From what I know is that Chinese are still working on the engines to increase their life time. When we see a squadron or half I might just believe it. Until then we can assume the Chinese are still working on the spool time.
BTW you haven't proven how the J--10 would be able to beat a Su-30MKI.

:disagree: Oh now it was Luftwaffe EFs? Last time it was Italian, or even RAF EFs and it wasn't PAFs F16 A/B, but Turkish F16 B50s, flown by PAF pilots. Not to mention that all this is based on statements of an unnamed pilot, which basically is nothing else but a rumor, unless PAF or at least the Turkish airforce confirms which pilots flew the fighters, because otherwhise it could have been Turkish pilots as well.

My bad , it was Italian, was a typo

It was a statement from a pilot who said it on the basis of anonymity ,its a usual practice nothing much hard to digest thing .......

I dont remember when i had seen you in USAF :P.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

mki/IAF has trained with every best fighter except F22 . It proved itself many times unlike downgraded version of Su27's .

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

I agree that your planes cant fly with out US permission but it doesnt mean it applies for every other ones.

Perhaps FLIR ie infrared search and track might be identify enemy plane before that can detect br raddar.

Haha---I've heard enough crap from SU30MKi fans - now comes another joke - SU30 can shot down 5th Generation Fighters!!

A stealth aircraft is defined by 5th Gen technologies it has incorporated. Till date no one knows the stealth capabilities of J20. Wait for the aircraft to be operational before boosting on it on behalf of chinese

Accepted rang for BVR missiles is 60-75 km.( some claims are 120 km but sorry I didn't buy it ) AWACS has greater range say 350 km eg. If it is also connected to ground radars having same or more range which are placed near boarder to look into the enemy territory. Then it have good chance to find any LO/VLO aircraft and can guide a surface SAM or BVR on nearest jet to take care of it. Actually it theory and a lot depends on the MEN using tech. Their is nothing invisible it's just low or very low visible. So it will be spotted. Question is will it be before it fires a BVR and bugg out. In Indian senario against China IAF will be defending it airspace so it will be inside Indian territory. So if they have advanced radars that can look upto 500/600 km ( DRDO claim to developing one ) near boarder. They will probebally spot the VLO before it enter Indian airspace.
BTW it's all theory. Assuming Indian AWACS is coupled with ground radars. I am really not sure India has that tech

To my fellow Indians:

Stop creating threads like our hosts do here. We are a different people with different thinking. Let us respect ourselves and not do the same.

Back
Top Bottom