What's new

Can Pakistan successfully build Engines for Tanks and Jet Fighters?

after wasting of three decades and million of dollars The Failure of Indian indigenous KAVERI engine (now garbage) is best example.
the technology and best hardware is easily available and our vendor industries are very limited why we waste our time and money for prototypes.
I wouldn't go so far as to say it is garbage, it just isn't up to the standards of what you can buy on the international market yet.

First of all, Pakistan doesn't build the Jf-17 and Al-Khalid tanks. It assembles them based of foreign imported kits, just like India assembles the Sukhois and many other Israeli weapons.

Secondly, Pakistan in 2014 neither has the ability nor the required market for such an engine. Pakistan has no domestic fighter jet program and hence no engine is needed to supplement that.

What Pakistan needs is to systematically, build up its military design capabilities. Pakistan needs integrated programs with private investment for this to happen.

Currently, your government is not willing to invest even a single dollar in domestic military industry. This is completely off the priority list of your government.

And also T-90.

We can make everything else. But we have to import Engines from China and Ukraine which can be embargoed under Indian pressure.

China will never embargo weaponry to Pakistan from Indian pressure. WS-13 is almost ready, 2015, Pakistan could be allowed license production of the WS-13.

after wasting of three decades and million of dollars The Failure of Indian indigenous KAVERI engine (now garbage) is best example.
the technology and best hardware is easily available and our vendor industries are very limited why we waste our time and money for prototypes.
So you are now some kind of psychic huh.
That's quite rich coming from a country not able to produce even a scooter engine.The T/W ratio of Kaveri is more than WS-13 engine used in JF 17.Also news have surfaced that K10 core with more power will replace the original Kabini core.Also Kaveri will be used to power ships and trains.Knowledge from Kaveri is used to design engines from UCAV.
I don't know what your definition of failure is what Kaveri did to Indian aerospace R&D is far cry from failure.

what an answer from spin masters, let me ask you this.

How many contriesld have made nuclear weapons.
and how many have made engines,

what a spin, man o man
Making Nukes will earn nothing but a smack from Papa America and indefinite embargo.Few countries have the balls to do that and still not take its economy to the pits of Tartarus.India and Pakistan did that and have suffered great blows to their economy.
Making an engine is harder than making nukes.You can refute that on sheer stubbornness but that's a fact proven on multiple occasion in this very thread.

Last edited:
Making fighter engine is not as easy as making nukes :coffee:
As best as i know making nukes are way more difficult than making jet or tank engines. We just need someone to finance this project .

what a spin, man o man
Never mind a bharti thinking out from the box :rofl:

So you are now some kind of psychic huh.
That's quite rich coming from a country not able to produce even a scooter engine.The T/W ratio of Kaveri is more than WS-13 engine used in JF 17.Also news have surfaced that K10 core with more power will replace the original Kabini core.Also Kaveri will be used to power ships and trains.Knowledge from Kaveri is used to design engines from UCAV.
I don't know what your definition of failure is what Kaveri did to Indian aerospace R&D is far cry from failure.

Making Nukes will earn nothing but a smack from Papa America and indefinite embargo.Few countries have the balls to do that and still not take its economy to the pits of Tartarus.India and Pakistan did that and have suffered great blows to their economy.
Making an engine is harder than making nukes.You can refute that on sheer stubbornness but that's a fact proven on multiple occasion in this very thread.
You as an Indian will spin it to suit you so that you can put Pakistan down, but your spins besides, Pakistan has no Papa like you do, in the name of Israle, you bend backward to please them,
we fought what we thought was right and will fight for right for the oppressed, you on the other hand as History tell us will not keep any promises,even before partition you made promises to our Great like Jinnah and went back on all of them so he left congress and joined Muslim league.

you use sour words like pitts of India because that is how you are brain washed about Muslims and Pakistan. on top you assume that Pakistan cannot make an engine, what a spin master, if Pakistan wanted to, it will, but why is that your concern or should i say that you always look to put down Pakistan, Dude, if Pakistan thought it needs to built Engine, it will as it thought it needs to built nukes as it did.

So lay off your looking down on Pakistan in a prejudiced way and go and fly a kite.

what a spin, man o man
Countries that have made nukes -8
Countries that have made engines(to successfully power a gen 4 fighter) -4

As best as i know making nukes are way more difficult than making jet or tank engines. We just need someone to finance this project .

Never mind a bharti thinking out from the box :rofl:
Okay ....good for you

Making fighter engine is not as easy as making nukes :coffee:
what?? Making nuke is easy? Do u know anything about fussion and fission process? If u had even a tiny bit of idea about those two processes you wouldn't have had said thr.

what?? Making nuke is easy? Do u know anything about fussion and fission process? If u had even a tiny bit of idea about those two processes you wouldn't have had said thr.
Okay :pop:

Countries that have made nukes -8
Countries that have made engines(to successfully power a gen 4 fighter) -4

Okay ....good for you
your deduction is a spin, countries that have made engine, and i said engine, Russia, England, Germany, France, Ukraine, Russia, china Japan, Pakistan, Indonesia Malaysia, south Africa, Brazil, and many more.You are a strange dude, but than you being Indian will spin it any way.Dude.

Last edited:

what a spin, man o man

Hi,

Senor---any country can make nucs---if there is no fear of sanctions. But for engine building----you are free to do it----there are no restrictions and yet there are hardly a few countries that can manufacture a fighter aircraft engine.

It's easier to make something that is designed to work once only.

It's much harder to make something that works day after day, month after month, year after year -- and work reliably enough to hold the lives of hundreds of civilians every minute of every day.

That's also why it is easier to make an (expendable) rocket engine than a jet engine.
India can make some types of rocket engines, but it can't make a jet engine.

You as an Indian will spin it to suit you so that you can put Pakistan down, but your spins besides, Pakistan has no Papa like you do, in the name of Israle, you bend backward to please them,

.Pakistan does not have a Papa .Yea right "snort":disagree:
And you don't bend over backwards :rofl:
Remember USA and China.Those two big *** nations that Pakistan is always trying to seduce and would do anything to get a trickle of donation money from them.Let this jog your memory.
Pakistan to Seek Continued U.S. Funds to Combat Terror - Bloomberg

Pakistan kept sweet by China's money – and shared strategic interests
Pakistan kept sweet by China's money – and shared strategic interests | World news | The Guardian

we fought what we thought was right and will fight for right for the oppressed, you on the other hand as History tell us will not keep any promises,even before partition you made promises to our Great like Jinnah and went back on all of them so he left congress and joined Muslim league.
Since when was killing and raping bengalis in East Pakistan considered to the morally correct orientation of the morality compass.Fight for the oppressed is a specific term that won't fit your definition if you trace the course of your country's history.Check your home first and then convey your concerns for Kashmiris.And no one promised Jinnah anything.He wanted to be the leader of free India and super secular Nehru could not digest the facts,hence the partition drama.You could rfute all you want but those are historical facts unchoreographed by Pakistan's Education Board.

you use sour words like pitts of India because that is how you are brain washed about Muslims and Pakistan. on top you assume that Pakistan cannot make an engine, what a spin master, if Pakistan wanted to, it will, but why is that your concern or should i say that you always look to put down Pakistan, Dude, if Pakistan thought it needs to built Engine, it will as it thought it needs to built nukes as it did.
Never used pits of India.Go read my post first and then read Greek mythology for reference.I said pits of Tartarus
And what's there to brainwash.We study a education curriculum which is written by liberals and present undistorted facts to us that is not controlled by the Govt policies.Can you say the same for yours
‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
And regarding the original debate,you just can't get up in the morning and decide to build a engine before lunch.Decades of R&D is required.Even your "all weather friend" China struggled to build one
And lastly before running off with your mouth please check the scientific data presented before you.Might be helpful in future "foot in the mouth" situations

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom