What's new

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India so much so that India gives it up?

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India

• Total voters
Costly in the sense of money or lives? The money required is peanuts for India and lives, well in the 90s the proxy war was bloodiest but now with LOC fencing, technology making infiltration difficult and all other factors the capacity of taking lives has also reduced, not to mention India's ability to hit back both in a skirmish or a proxy war of it's own. Best option for Pakistan if to cut it's losses and see if it can get any concessions from India

Pakistan should give dead line to UNO about kashmir as it's failing to do anything against Indians

Tell them we pakistan won't be responsible if UN cannot commit to its promise
And won't be liable for any thing is kashmir

Atm we are supporting kashmir people morally and if UN didn't send peace keeping force in IOK
We will start supporting kashmir on all fronts

Last warning to UN or we will help the way we did to afghans in 80s
USA exactly know what we can do so enter peace keeping force or Pakistan will take things in his own hand and world will loose it's saying on the matter

Pakistan need to take solid stand on kashmir
If UN can't enter peace keeping force than let it be the end of civilisation as Kashmiri people cannot take it any more all alone

Enough is enough
Hehe... u are already doing what u people can do...

UNO became just a tool for g6

Pakistan need to take solid stand and even should not shy away of war with India

Clearly say nukes will be used on every area
Be is India , Israel or for that matter anywhere in the world
If world cannot stand with Kashmir than why only kashmir suffer
Let the whole world suffer than

Hard line will wake up these countries as they are only sleeping or looking after their own ways
So tell them stand with kashmir or get ready for nukes

Afghanistan, Iran , Saud family, uae , India etc are in our range
They should send all Indians to India work in these countries and cut all ties if they don't want to get nukes
As simple as that
As if whole world will listen to u...

The words you are looking for are- develop, and tests.

Pakistanis remain quiet because they are incapable of doing anything. If you are developing any system, you would have to test it multiple times, and thus it would be evident to whole of the world.

Your culture makes you incapable of having any S&T progress. India has planted its flag on Moon, placed a satellite in Mar's orbit, and developed its own GPS; while you people are still struck with sounding rockets.

And India does not need any saving from impotent wrath of Pakistan. Our scientific and economic progress would take care of it.

What can u do kid.... you've tried and failed in 3 wars.. you claim kashmir as ur jugular vein but that's still with india... where is the wrath of pakistan!!!?? Pakistan has no capability to get kashmir that's the reason they engaged in proxy war.... i consider it as a girlish behaviour.

Wrath!!!! Haha haah there's a laugh inside my head

There's a lot more shit inside your head....As I said, Pakistan will allow you and will be happy if u underestimate your enemy. Pakistanis are going nowhere and will not lose their sleep if Bakhts wanna fool their own public with fairy tales of Surgical strike or other hanuman tactics....

I agree Pakistan will clearly lost in propaganda. :)

We are in a very interesting phase. We will live to watch birth of another country in our neighborhood . Insahallah.

Be careful what you wish for, what goes around comes around...And it is In Sha Allah, not what you write, u buffoon. I m going to report you for using this term as sarcasm....

Question is, can India make Kashmir so costly for Pakistan that it fears losing its own Kashmir as well as Balochistan.
These threads amuses me beyond intellectual sarcasm of rubbing the wounds of OP on pdf especially looking at history post 1971....
I must appreciate the unusual spirit of Pakistanis who keep coming to peddle the theory of Kashmir siding with Pakistan while having lost half of it in process to takeover Kashmir through aggression. Pakistan must overcome its obsession if they wish to relevant to the world else they would again be offered a chance to reason for another partition of it like post 71 (East & west Pakistan were not culturally same so was the inevitable resurrection of BD if not 71 then later).

There's a lot more shit inside your head....As I said, Pakistan will allow you and will be happy if u underestimate your enemy. Pakistanis are going nowhere and will not lose their sleep if Bakhts wanna fool their own public with fairy tales of Surgical strike or other hanuman tactics....

I agree Pakistan will clearly lost in propaganda

Ha aha ... again there's a laugh inside my head kiddo....

Pakistan will allow!!! Aha aha there are no enough smilies in this site ..ahah

Kiddo go look at your country's economy first before jumping up and down.. a country which doesn't have the trust it their milotart so they never opted for no first use policy talking about capabilities of taking kashmir from india.... even your generals would be laughing now

Pakistan is making the whole kashmir issue so costly that even if India lose it (impossible, but lets just assume), pakistan will either not be there, or will have to be adopted by kashmir (rather than other way around).

Ha aha ... again there's a laugh inside my head kiddo....

Pakistan will allow!!! Aha aha there are no enough smilies in this site ..ahah

Kiddo go look at your country's economy first before jumping up and down.. a country which doesn't have the trust it their milotart so they never opted for no first use policy talking about capabilities of taking kashmir from india.... even your generals would be laughing now

Everyone is laughing right now as no foreign media ever use the word "bark" against any country except India...U are free to live in your fairy tales but i have one advise...

Do get used to of getting stunned again and again......:D

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...k-terror-stuns-India/articleshow/54907602.cms

Everyone is laughing right now as no foreign media ever use the word "bark" against any country except India...U are free to live in your fairy tales but i have one advise...

Do get used to of getting stunned again and again......:D

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...k-terror-stuns-India/articleshow/54907602.cms

Really i should care about the foreign media!!!! Didn't the same foreign media torned down pakistan for h8ding world's most wanted terroroist... aren't those media still calling your double standards on terrorism! !!!

Its called being aware, what can we do!!! When they enemy has no capabilities they use low cost terror outfits that's easily accessible due to so called jihad by a clan...

I'm still laughing kid

Why not, they are a manufacturing powerhouse, and with CPEC, their products will reach far east and west into every household.
A silk road with highway man all around it? in fact I want the CPEC to be completed as soon as possible . It will give a check on Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom