What's new

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India so much so that India gives it up?

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India

• Total voters
our defence budget is increasing every year more the pak's entire defence buget.
soooo,not gonna happen.:lol:

:) Do tell me what words of mine didn't match with my DP......I said what I feel and think. Life is beautiful but also contains some hard bitter truth which may be very difficult for us to digest but it is what it is...
Pakistanis will likely to end all life in sub continent before we allow Indians to bully us... are the golden words.

Indians and Pakistanis were under Mughals and Brits and were bullied by them for centuries.

just because somebody got nukes can't he behave normally.

There is no way any stupid can claim that nukes will remain inactive in war scenario...Everyone knows how emotions shoot up when it comes to Pakistan-India rivalry, one mistake and Boom...

Again you are itching to press the button.

Thanks 4 appreciating my DP...He belongs to northern areas of Pakistan. May be we Pakistanis are extremely mad over Kashmir and its beauty and beautiful people thats why always in readiness to fight India :-)
Suppose Punjabis on our side start yearning for some part of Punjabi speaking Pakistan. Would you let go that part of yours and oblige them OR teach them a lesson which they never will forget.:-)

UNO became just a tool for g6

Pakistan need to take solid stand and even should not shy away of war with India

Clearly say nukes will be used on every area
Be is India , Israel or for that matter anywhere in the world
If world cannot stand with Kashmir than why only kashmir suffer
Let the whole world suffer than

Hard line will wake up these countries as they are only sleeping or looking after their own ways
So tell them stand with kashmir or get ready for nukes

Afghanistan, Iran , Saud family, uae , India etc are in our range
They should send all Indians to India work in these countries and cut all ties if they don't want to get nukes
As simple as that

Thats the spirit :)
Pakistan should give dead line to UNO about kashmir as it's failing to do anything against Indians

Tell them we pakistan won't be responsible if UN cannot commit to its promise
And won't be liable for any thing is kashmir

Atm we are supporting kashmir people morally and if UN didn't send peace keeping force in IOK
We will start supporting kashmir on all fronts

Last warning to UN or we will help the way we did to afghans in 80s
USA exactly know what we can do so enter peace keeping force or Pakistan will take things in his own hand and world will loose it's saying on the matter

Pakistan need to take solid stand on kashmir
If UN can't enter peace keeping force than let it be the end of civilisation as Kashmiri people cannot take it any more all alone

Enough is enough

Is Bangladesh sending troops to Support Pakistan in their holy quest ??? @PaklovesTurkiye buddy you will defenitely get support from lungi commandos who are expert pole vaulters
In an war situation, after a certain amount of damage India will leave Kashmir.

Pakistan should give dead line to UNO about kashmir as it's failing to do anything against Indians

Tell them we pakistan won't be responsible if UN cannot commit to its promise
And won't be liable for any thing is kashmir

Atm we are supporting kashmir people morally and if UN didn't send peace keeping force in IOK
We will start supporting kashmir on all fronts

Last warning to UN or we will help the way we did to afghans in 80s
USA exactly know what we can do so enter peace keeping force or Pakistan will take things in his own hand and world will loose it's saying on the matter

Pakistan need to take solid stand on kashmir
If UN can't enter peace keeping force than let it be the end of civilisation as Kashmiri people cannot take it any more all alone

Enough is enough

UNO became just a tool for g6

Pakistan need to take solid stand and even should not shy away of war with India

Clearly say nukes will be used on every area
Be is India , Israel or for that matter anywhere in the world
If world cannot stand with Kashmir than why only kashmir suffer
Let the whole world suffer than

Hard line will wake up these countries as they are only sleeping or looking after their own ways
So tell them stand with kashmir or get ready for nukes

Afghanistan, Iran , Saud family, uae , India etc are in our range
They should send all Indians to India work in these countries and cut all ties if they don't want to get nukes
As simple as that

WOW, what hatred towards India :D

You should be representing Pakistan in U.N. ( in case you are replacing COAS Raheel, then its okay )

BTW, how many years would you take to convert Kashmir into a Karachi ? :pakistan:

Indian occupied forces have committed inhuman atrocities in kashmir over the last 70 years. Some 600K people have died and incalculable kashmiri women were raped by Indian forces. There are numerous cases of whole villages being raped. In short its a 21st century genocide overlooked by the anti-islamic "international community".

India's main headache is kashmir valley that constitute less than 10% of the occupied territory but have 90% sunni muslims of the territory. India drenched in anti-muslim bigotry and a Indian nationalism based on hatred for muslims prevents its leaders from taking a pragmatic decision of letting Kashmir valley go. They most likely see it as a tool for revenge against what they allege to be muslim invasion of a "glorious" indian civilization.

Now Pakistan has tried a lot over the last 70 years to free kashmir. it fought 3 wars for the muslims of kashmir and did not care about investing its limited resources for the freedom of kashmir. But it seriously only backed kashmiri freedom struggle in 1990 by giving arms. Kashmir freedom struggle is literally a home grown effort.

Pak support was definitely was not enough. Kashmiris though , have not given up as the recent uprising clearly shows. They are putting up with decades of media blackout and 700K IA thugs in Kashmir. SO we really don't know the real level of atrocities committed by Hindustani forces.

Now can pakistan make it even costlier for India to occupy kashmir? Like giving them more advance weapons , MANPADS , Anti-tank missiles in short make it an Afghanistan /vietnam for india. Clearly Pak policy makers failed to make it an Afghanistan for india even though it hold all the potential for it. Its internationally recognized disputed territory with precedent of human rights violation. With enough good PR and astute diplomacy PAK can manage the possible international pressure. PAK clearly did not try enough and is yet to give its 100%. In the battle of attrition , India is bound to loose Kashmir. They have to either go for genocide and ethnic cleansing or give up kashmir then. Pakistan should take in kashmiris if India chooses the first option but PAK should keep up the tactic to bleed india.

What is stopping you ??

My opinion is, Pakistanis should work together with China when it comes to Kashmir....China has also border dispute with Indians. And as of now the way Indians are hugging US, China is not liking that. So may be China can have interest in Kashmir...

I believe after announcing CPEC, Pakistan and China do have kind of mutual policy/understanding regarding Kashmir

If Indians still are serious, we can solve Kashmir with dialogue (Musharraf formula) but Indians have ego of dinosaur so chances are less likely. If through war, nobody knows when nukes come.

Pakistanis will likely to end all life in sub continent before we allow Indians to bully us...
china is not a fool to burn all bridges with India over Pakistan

Is Bangladesh sending troops to Support Pakistan in their holy quest ??? @PaklovesTurkiye buddy you will defenitely get support from lungi commandos who are expert pole vaulters

We underestimated Bengali folks and paid heavily after that....U should watch yourself now :)

china is not a fool to burn all bridges with India over Pakistan

Hmm...dekhtey hain agaey kia hota hai...

Pakistanis will likely to end all life in sub continent before we allow Indians to bully us... are the golden words.

Indians and Pakistanis were under Mughals and Brits and were bullied by them for centuries.

just because somebody got nukes can't he behave normally.

Ok...I take those words back i f someone offended by it....

Again you are itching to press the button.

Did India leave any choice/option to not do that?

Suppose Punjabis on our side start yearning for some part of Punjabi speaking Pakistan. Would you let go that part of yours and oblige them OR teach them a lesson which they never will forget.:-)

Kashmiris are recognized by world. They have been suffering since 1947. Kashmir can't me mixed with Punjab...Wrong analogy. And if you don't want to free them at least don't blind/rape or kill them....U guys have gone mad totally...

Kashmiris are recognized by world. They have been suffering since 1947. Kashmir can't me mixed with Punjab...Wrong analogy. And if you don't want to free them at least don't blind/rape or kill them....U guys have gone mad totally...
  • Kashmiri Also represent 4 % Hindu Population of the valley So We have are Agents there
  • Second Is Shia-sunni Divide in Valley
  • There hundred Loopholes in kashmiri Society and division India enjoys that Liberty
  • Soon Govt is Declaring Ladakh a Union territory After that jammu It will Help India change Demographics In coming years

• Kashmiri Also represent 4 % Hindu Population of the valley So We have are Agents there
  • Second Is Shia-sunni Divide in Valley
  • There hundred Loopholes in kashmiri Society and division India enjoys that Liberty
  • Soon Govt is Declaring Ladakh a Union territory After that jammu It will Help India change Demographics In coming years

Kashmiris will eventually get what they are asking...U can't hold any longer...Its old tactic to change demographics but I doubt it will work in India's favor...

Kashmiris will eventually get what they are asking...U can't hold any longer...Its old tactic to change demographics but I doubt it will work in India's favor...
In your dreams My friend What happened to recent Struggle you witnessed your self It ended so is curfew there few Remote Incident And things are dead Like 2010 Now days

As for change it already Started happening My friend Its in agenda on Modi govt To end Kashmir agenda Once It for all

After Ladakh Became Union territory India Planning to settle Tibetans there and NE People It will change demographics to Millions

http://www.kashmirmonitor.in/Details/106390/ladakh-overwhelmingly-wishes-to-be-a-union-territory
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/peop...y-status-submit-memorandum-to-pm-modi-1452931

We are Already Planning To increase Jammu Population

after that Not even Referendum can Save Kashmir cause

In your dreams My friend What happened to recent Struggle you witnessed your self It ended so is curfew there few Remote Incident And things are dead Like 2010 Now days

As for change it already Started happening My friend Its in agenda on Modi govt To end Kashmir agenda Once It for all

After Ladakh Became Union territory India Planning to settle Tibetans there and NE People It will change demographics to Millions

http://www.kashmirmonitor.in/Details/106390/ladakh-overwhelmingly-wishes-to-be-a-union-territory
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/peop...y-status-submit-memorandum-to-pm-modi-1452931

We are Already Planning To increase Jammu Population

after that Not even Referendum can Save Kashmir cause

Any reaction has always an equal but opposite reaction :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom