What's new

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India so much so that India gives it up?

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India

• Total voters
Really i should care about the foreign media!!!! Didn't the same foreign media torned down pakistan for h8ding world's most wanted terroroist... aren't those media still calling your double standards on terrorism! !!!

Its called being aware, what can we do!!! When they enemy has no capabilities they use low cost terror outfits that's easily accessible due to so called jihad by a clan...

I'm still laughing kid

Looks like you hit someone's nerve..

In Indo-Pak nuclear war, all Pakistanis would die, but they would not die of nukes, but would be killed by Indians by hand in revenge, when your army is destroyed and defeated.
Your comment is based on this illusion that pak army can be defeated with a single Indian army casualty
Lol

Living in fools paradise

pakistan has already tried in the past and failed... its impossible for pakistan(with the resources she has) to make kashmir unaffordable to India... she will need some big allies like KSA/China/USA who want to fund it.... I doubt any of these will oblige.

Yes by propaganda. Pakistanis lack in that department, I agree......

if a nation can be built by propaganda and advertisement, then i am sorry to say that there is no point in argument with you. Good luck with your assumption.

Not on earth but on India...Let me get more precise...U got what I meant to say...

And forget about China, u can't even spit on them as they will again come and mark their flag in New Delhi...

So your auqat revolves around small countries in Sub continent excluding Pakistan....
India, China Hold First Ever Joint Army Exercise In Jammu And Kashmir

Yes that's one of the reason one becomes a terrorit and die by the hands of IA usually..

:chilli: :crazy:

India, China Hold First Ever Joint Army Exercise In Jammu And Kashmir

China will again itrude in your territory...They are learning your tactics

if a nation can be built by propaganda and advertisement, then i am sorry to say that there is no point in argument with you. Good luck with your assumption.

Thanks

Cost depends on the size of the economy...with India's economy at $2.4 trillion, while Pakistan's at $280 billion...India can easily win the war of attrition on Kashmir.

Pakistan has already made the everyday life of a Kashmiri difficult. Wonder how much more the OP is demanding. The more your nation diverts its interest towards such things the weaker your economy remains, compromising your own provinces.

Not on earth but on India...Let me get more precise...U got what I meant to say...

And forget about China, u can't even spit on them as they will again come and mark their flag in New Delhi...

So your auqat revolves around small countries in Sub continent excluding Pakistan....

But didn't we occupy the chinese land as well?

And if you think it's not chinese land, then do you support and acknowledge chinese hegemony?

Make your mind.

Wow....The only difference b/w Pakistanis and Indians is former don't argue who win nuclear war because everyone will lose...These are highly sophisticated nukes unlike those dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...

If you're that confident regarding your safety from our nukes....Please I beg you to start war...It'll be fun, they say, it'll be fun.

Enjoy our tactical nukes (for your army) and conventional nukes (for your civilians) at same time.....Happy ending.....:-) It is great fun and proud feeling when you go out of your way to hurt the enemy 5 times bigger in area and resources. Pakistanis will show you how it will be done. Pakistan is not that wide, if one looks at map, so if India launch nukes on us, your own states will get affect and radiated but if we launch nukes, your country is so wide and deep that radiations of our nukes won't affect us. U are at total lost when it comes to nuke war. U will lose everything 5 times more than Pakistan. Being smaller has its own advantages. :pakistan:

Your BMD may let feel you secure and increase cost for Pakistan but if shit hits the fan, you hope it won't, we will steam roll you with everything we got in our inventory...Lets see how you save your ***.

Let me guess - you are unmarried and in early twenties.

Go to your father and ask him to press government of Pakistan to nuke India. He will first look at you, then your brothers and sisters, then your mother and then his elderly parents, then he will tell you "Let us give only moral and occasional covert military support to Kashmiris".

I do not know why you guys pretend that you do not fear death for some remote people. :tsk:

But didn't we occupy the chinese land as well?

And if you think it's not chinese land, then do you support and acknowledge chinese hegemony?

Make your mind.

I was referring to 1962 war...

Let me guess - you are unmarried and in early twenties.

Go to your father and ask him to press government of Pakistan to nuke India. He will first look at you, then your brothers and sisters, then your mother and then his elderly parents, then he will tell you "Let us give only moral and occasional covert military support to Kashmiris".

I do not know why you guys pretend that you do not fear death for some remote people. :tsk:

I m 23, I don't say that I don't fear death nor any Pakistani is claiming that...U don't have option of fear when you're facing 5 times bigger enemy....Should we lay our arms down so that some jerks try to harm us and steal our land...

U are talking as if we don't face any threat from India. The war of Kashmir is war of Pakistan, what makes u think war will not spread all over sub continent if Kashmir gets sparked...

I don't want to see mushroom clouds over my people...I still say Kashmir problem can be resolved thr' dialogue.

Musharraf formula will be acceptable...No?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom