What's new

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India so much so that India gives it up?

Can PAK make Kashmir valley more costly for India

• Total voters

Luffy 500

Reaction score
Indian occupied forces have committed inhuman atrocities in kashmir over the last 70 years. Some 600K people have died and incalculable kashmiri women were raped by Indian forces. There are numerous cases of whole villages being raped. In short its a 21st century genocide overlooked by the anti-islamic "international community".

India's main headache is kashmir valley that constitute less than 10% of the occupied territory but have 90% sunni muslims of the territory. India drenched in anti-muslim bigotry and a Indian nationalism based on hatred for muslims prevents its leaders from taking a pragmatic decision of letting Kashmir valley go. They most likely see it as a tool for revenge against what they allege to be muslim invasion of a "glorious" indian civilization.

Now Pakistan has tried a lot over the last 70 years to free kashmir. it fought 3 wars for the muslims of kashmir and did not care about investing its limited resources for the freedom of kashmir. But it seriously only backed kashmiri freedom struggle in 1990 by giving arms. Kashmir freedom struggle is literally a home grown effort.

Pak support was definitely was not enough. Kashmiris though , have not given up as the recent uprising clearly shows. They are putting up with decades of media blackout and 700K IA thugs in Kashmir. SO we really don't know the real level of atrocities committed by Hindustani forces.

Now can pakistan make it even costlier for India to occupy kashmir? Like giving them more advance weapons , MANPADS , Anti-tank missiles in short make it an Afghanistan /vietnam for india. Clearly Pak policy makers failed to make it an Afghanistan for india even though it hold all the potential for it. Its internationally recognized disputed territory with precedent of human rights violation. With enough good PR and astute diplomacy PAK can manage the possible international pressure. PAK clearly did not try enough and is yet to give its 100%. In the battle of attrition , India is bound to loose Kashmir. They have to either go for genocide and ethnic cleansing or give up kashmir then. Pakistan should take in kashmiris if India chooses the first option but PAK should keep up the tactic to bleed india.

-------------------------------------------------------------

@Zarvan @Apprentice @Malik Abdullah @PaklovesTurkiye @Aslan @Tipu7 @T-Rex @Al-zakir @tesla @Yellow-place @dsr478 @bsruzm @CrimsonFury @Zulkarneyn @HAKIKAT @Jamaal Yelmaaz @jamal18 @LeGenD @Arefin007 @Stannis Baratheon @asad71 @monitor @Psychic @Indus Falcon @Djinn @lastofthepatriots @war&peace @Saiful Islam @django @Sparkle229 @Mrc @alarabi @Decisive Storm @Akheilos @Timur @naveedullahkhankhattak @Talwar e Pakistan @Major Sam
@Ghareeb_Da_Baal @hussain0216 @Azad-Kashmiri @Genghis khan1 @ThE-ShOwStOpPeR @Suff Shikan @user1

@Clutch @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @ebungo @mb444 @Areesh @Kash_Ninja @Assailiant @Moonlight @ebrahym @GenerallyKhan @AUz @PATHAN786KING @Feroz Alam Khan @AsianUnion @James Jaevid @abdulbarijan @That Guy

My opinion is, Pakistanis should work together with China when it comes to Kashmir....China has also border dispute with Indians. And as of now the way Indians are hugging US, China is not liking that. So may be China can have interest in Kashmir...

I believe after announcing CPEC, Pakistan and China do have kind of mutual policy/understanding regarding Kashmir

If Indians still are serious, we can solve Kashmir with dialogue (Musharraf formula) but Indians have ego of dinosaur so chances are less likely. If through war, nobody knows when nukes come.

Pakistanis will likely to end all life in sub continent before we allow Indians to bully us...

yes Pakistan can make it more costly affair..........but how will Pakistan manage to get so much loan and aid from other nations ???....isnt IMF and other financial institutions pulling strings of Pakistan and Pakistan getting desparate to even get installments of loans released ?

so technically Pakistan cant make it any costly...........I mean ...if you look at any border state .....army is present in large numbers...............plus presence of para military forces in part in taken by state govt..........so it will not get costly for India....but surely will kill the economy of valley.........along with Pakistan.

regarding Soldiers geting killed by lunatics from across the borders.........it will reduce...........

cheers and stop day dreaming.

PS , I live near pakistan border...............half of my cities population is made by Army and BSF ......I am not in kashmir

My opinion is, Pakistanis should work together with China when it comes to Kashmir....China has also border dispute with Indians. And as of now the way Indians are hugging US, China is not liking that. So may be China can have interest in Kashmir...

I believe after announcing CPEC, Pakistan and China do have kind of mutual policy/understanding regarding Kashmir

If Indians still are serious, we can solve Kashmir with dialogue (Musharraf formula) but Indians have ego of dinosaur so chances are less likely. If through war, nobody knows when nukes come.

Pakistanis will likely to end all life in sub continent before we allow Indians to bully us...

China vehla nahi hai:coffee: ..........India is already bullying you....so when u gonna end life on this earth.:pakistan:

That's the problem with india there gargantuan ego fueled by anti-muslim hatred. Kashmir valley does not hold the water resources not to mention the immoral , deceptive and legally dubious nature of kashmir accession to india. They should be contend with ladak and Jummu but why slaughter muslims in the valley who do not want anything to do with india? Its pure ego and hatred towards muslims.

Pakistanis will likely to end all life in sub continent before we allow Indians to bully us...[/QUOTE]

Look I have found a better Avatar for you

maxresdefault.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-20_1-20-27.png
    upload_2016-10-20_1-20-27.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
China vehla nahi hai:coffee: ..........India is already bullying you....so when u gonna end life on this earth.:pakistan:

Not on earth but on India...Let me get more precise...U got what I meant to say...

And forget about China, u can't even spit on them as they will again come and mark their flag in New Delhi...

So your auqat revolves around small countries in Sub continent excluding Pakistan....

Laddak and Jammu are peaceful and only problem is in urban areas of 5 districts in Kashmir valley , and unluckily they are Muslim majority , and the movement seems more religious and than freedom cocktailed with cross border infiltration , which is funded and facilitated by the mother ship of ........

That's the problem with india there gargantuan ego fueled by anti-muslim hatred. Kashmir valley does not hold the water resources not to mention the immoral , deceptive and legally dubious nature of kashmir accession to india. They should be contend with ladak and Jummu but why slaughter muslims in the valley who do not want anything to do with india? Its pure ego and hatred towards muslims.

Your words don't match your Avatar which is so beautiful and almost like a God gift :-)

:) Do tell me what words of mine didn't match with my DP......I said what I feel and think. Life is beautiful but also contains some hard bitter truth which may be very difficult for us to digest but it is what it is...

There is no way any stupid can claim that nukes will remain inactive in war scenario...Everyone knows how emotions shoot up when it comes to Pakistan-India rivalry, one mistake and Boom...

Thanks 4 appreciating my DP...He belongs to northern areas of Pakistan. May be we Pakistanis are extremely mad over Kashmir and its beauty and beautiful people thats why always in readiness to fight India :-)

which is funded and facilitated by the mother ship of ........

MOTHER SHIP OF EGO/HUBRIS/HATRED/IGNORANCE....bolo sab sath mil k....Indiaaaa...India...Indiaaa...India :D

IMHO, looking at the hyper activity at the Indian side it seems like the end-game is nearby. Remember Nemrut, Firaun, Ebu Jahl etc. It's not because Pak will do something special, but the blessings associated with this Ummet will do the job in a Sirat al-Mustakim way Insha'Allah. Verily everything is tied to Murad-i Ilahi and best known in the Gayib...

Indian occupied forces have committed inhuman atrocities in kashmir over the last 70 years. Some 600K people have died and incalculable kashmiri women were raped by Indian forces. There are numerous cases of whole villages being raped. In short its a 21st century genocide overlooked by the anti-islamic "international community".

India's main headache is kashmir valley that constitute less than 10% of the occupied territory but have 90% sunni muslims of the territory. India drenched in anti-muslim bigotry and a Indian nationalism based on hatred for muslims prevents its leaders from taking a pragmatic decision of letting Kashmir valley go. They most likely see it as a tool for revenge against what they allege to be muslim invasion of a "glorious" indian civilization.

Now Pakistan has tried a lot over the last 70 years to free kashmir. it fought 3 wars for the muslims of kashmir and did not care about investing its limited resources for the freedom of kashmir. But it seriously only backed kashmiri freedom struggle in 1990 by giving arms. Kashmir freedom struggle is literally a home grown effort.

Pak support was definitely was not enough. Kashmiris though , have not given up as the recent uprising clearly shows. They are putting up with decades of media blackout and 700K IA thugs in Kashmir. SO we really don't know the real level of atrocities committed by Hindustani forces.

Now can pakistan make it even costlier for India to occupy kashmir? Like giving them more advance weapons , MANPADS , Anti-tank missiles in short make it an Afghanistan /vietnam for india. Clearly Pak policy makers failed to make it an Afghanistan for india even though it hold all the potential for it. Its internationally recognized disputed territory with precedent of human rights violation. With enough good PR and astute diplomacy PAK can manage the possible international pressure. PAK clearly did not try enough and is yet to give its 100%. In the battle of attrition , India is bound to loose Kashmir. They have to either go for genocide and ethnic cleansing or give up kashmir then. Pakistan should take in kashmiris if India chooses the first option but PAK should keep up the tactic to bleed india.

-------------------------------------------------------------

@Zarvan @Apprentice @Malik Abdullah @PaklovesTurkiye @Aslan @Tipu7 @T-Rex @Al-zakir @tesla @Yellow-place @dsr478 @bsruzm @CrimsonFury @Zulkarneyn @HAKIKAT @Jamaal Yelmaaz @jamal18 @LeGenD @Arefin007 @Stannis Baratheon @asad71 @monitor @Psychic @Indus Falcon @Djinn @lastofthepatriots @war&peace @Saiful Islam @django @Sparkle229 @Mrc @alarabi @Decisive Storm @Akheilos @Timur @naveedullahkhankhattak @Talwar e Pakistan @Major Sam
@Ghareeb_Da_Baal @hussain0216 @Azad-Kashmiri @Genghis khan1 @ThE-ShOwStOpPeR @Suff Shikan @user1

@Clutch @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @ebungo @mb444 @Areesh @Kash_Ninja @Assailiant @Moonlight @ebrahym @GenerallyKhan @AUz @PATHAN786KING @Feroz Alam Khan @AsianUnion @James Jaevid @abdulbarijan @That Guy

The enormity of the disproportion of current power between India and PAK wouldn't favor the later to change the status queue unless PAK effectively internationalizes it AKA make it SINO, Turkey and KSA's cause precisely as well, IMHO. That would out-weigh Hanomanic's reach.

As blood boils out of millions of sympathizers, there wouldn't be any lack of foot soldiers but richness of resources would be required to free Kashmiris up.

Pakistan should give dead line to UNO about kashmir as it's failing to do anything against Indians

Tell them we pakistan won't be responsible if UN cannot commit to its promise
And won't be liable for any thing is kashmir

Atm we are supporting kashmir people morally and if UN didn't send peace keeping force in IOK
We will start supporting kashmir on all fronts

Last warning to UN or we will help the way we did to afghans in 80s
USA exactly know what we can do so enter peace keeping force or Pakistan will take things in his own hand and world will loose it's saying on the matter

Pakistan need to take solid stand on kashmir
If UN can't enter peace keeping force than let it be the end of civilisation as Kashmiri people cannot take it any more all alone

Enough is enough

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom