What's new

Can PAF knock Out Green Pines in War

your MOD goen STUNNNNN.................probably he never came across such facts before...........coz he keep banned people for posting such fects.....

Watch your self abcd123. Make a logical argument dude. These things can get you banned. If you dont think PAF is that good, backup your word with examples and with logical theories or IAF's edge in technology aspect. But dont insulte or personal attackes on other members.

Thanks.

the hate will be eliminated by it's root..........and the those roots lies in pakistan.....

The root is within you as everyone can see ! you got nothing but hatered in you boy ! and you got no knowledge to back up you statements its lossers like u that should be banned and iam sure its coming soon! disrespect for our nation will not be tolerated at any means we are not disrespecting your nation wat gives you the right to do so i urge mods to watch this fool and help him in his way out of here for ever ! peace & friendship is the best policy being racist isn't! :pakistan: ::tup:

Originally Posted by abcd123
your pilots go fly syrian plans..............and they are all knocked out .......

the hate will be eliminated by it's root..........and the those roots lies in pakistan.....

your MOD goen STUNNNNN.................probably he never came across such facts before...........coz he keep banned people for posting such fects.....

well dear all your post are very true. :victory: it is as pure as it gets on this forum! :taz: we are all very thankfull to you informative post, these really show how knowledgeable you are! :cheesy:
we all members are fool and you are the only genius among us all! what are you doing on this stupid forum,:tsk: you must be serving the greates military forum BR! :bunny: :bunny:

now is that all you want! i hope it is so now you must fu*k off!!!:sniper: :guns:

can any mod kindly take care of this great man and show him the way out!
sooner the better as the thread might well be getting one hell of a battle field if stupids like him stay here!
no references, no points to claim! he is here just for spoiling our timw!

hope all other members also agree so kind do something sir!

regards!!

Edit
what a BAD way to get the 500th post!! :hitwall: :disagree:

I totally agree with Arsalanaslam123 as i had already made the point and urged the mods to do earlier so trash clean up time plzz !

wit all the respect

PILOTS DONT BUILD AIRPLANES

:cheers:

ZOmbie :taz: wake up dude if there will be no Pilot then who will fly these Planes and you should learn how to respect a, soldier regardless of his or her nationality because they are here to do their job,

And Give Respect to Sir Murad :pakistan:

Gentlemen,

The discussion has moved aay from destroying green pine. Thankyou.

well dear all your post are very true. :victory: it is as pure as it gets on this forum! :taz: we are all very thankfull to you informative post, these really show how knowledgeable you are! :cheesy:
we all members are fool and you are the only genius among us all! what are you doing on this stupid forum,:tsk: you must be serving the greates military forum BR! :bunny: :bunny:

now is that all you want! i hope it is so now you must fu*k off!!!:sniper: :guns:

oh boy! If u were indian u wud have been kicked out of this site long long ago

Question is can Indian missiles shot down Pakistani missiles during the attack

Correct me if i am wrong but isnt Babur designed to avoid radar detection by flowing low hugging the terrain employing high maneuverability. I guess if its designed that way, i am sure it can knock this thing out.

but in a mountainous region, it shall depend upon the topographical path to be followed with at times it becoming susceptible to interception/detection as it climbs to avoid high rise features. a contention that the same may course a route through valley may not necessarily hold.

Not really ......There are a lot of mobile systems thats why you have HARM systems. And if you have to switch it off and move it a lot then it will be OFF right? Allowing PAF to concentrate on other things.;) Also there is the airlaunched variant that would allow the time to target to be reduced.

Size? I would suggest a cluster type munition that would pepper that nicely.

Combine a airstrike with A few cruise missiles and you will have a busy afternoon. After all all you need is one to get through.;)

Keyseroze

That approach may be difficult (cruise missile deployment) as any such approach may not allow a differentiation of conventional from a non-conventional payload. Impractical it may end up being.

Thanks

Question is can Indian missiles shot down Pakistani missiles during the attack

Sir

What attack? And being you, I think you can answer yourself in the best possible way (and none IMO can match your experience at that) .... the determinant anyways is the cost price to be paid for the advantage gained/objective achieved. Definitey a high value target entails higher costs. So its totally on your tactical perception of the valuation.

IMO the Indian Army AD is still far from optimal, so chances of air strike succeeding are on higher side purely in AD Arty sense, yet if interception and CAPs are included then its luck and 50-50. Also any LACM will not necessarily result in a conventional response as any such attack may be taken as being a first strike by PA.

As for aerial engagements ... its who is luckier at the end of the day .... professionalism and equipment is good on both sides, and indoctrination too. I think its foolhardy to speculate if it will succeed or not.

Thanks

ZOmbie :taz: wake up dude if there will be no Pilot then who will fly these Planes and you should learn how to respect a, soldier regardless of his or her nationality because they are here to do their job,

And Give Respect to Sir Murad :pakistan:

wow man where did i DISRESPECT HIM ?????......THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT I SAID .....and most importantly

YOU GET RESPECT WHEN YOU COMMAND IT NOT DEMAND IT

...and muradk sir COMMANDS THE MOST RESPECT ON THIS FORUM....THERE IS NO NEED FOR YOU TO DEMAND THAT FOR HIM

:mod::mod:TIME TO CLOSE THE THREAD:mod::mod:
:cheers:

oh boy! If u were indian u wud have been kicked out of this site long long ago

IF i would have been an indian!!

and tell you what dear, the first post that i will post without any reason, i sure gonna be kicked out by the mods even with my pakistani nationality!! they are not baised dude!

the thing is that they can see all your point less posts, without any reference you have been claiming the same point for many post and my post was in reply to your attitude!

it was not meant as an offence against your personality but it was to make you realize hoe baseless your arguments have been!!

i hope you understand my point and back up what you say by mentioning proper reference of your source!!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom