What's new

Can nuclear weapons make the DPRK a strong power?

To be honest
I do not believe they have any weapon. They are just exploding gunpoweder. DPRK is not technologically advance that they can sustain such devices.

Indians like you do not believe in so many things but that does not change reality. You should tell Japan and SK not to worry, after all, it's just gunpowder.

There is no difference between having 2000 warheads and just one warhead. In the end they all are for sheer deterrence.
No one is going to launch anything unless they want their country to be wiped out in retaliation.

No they can't. It's a sad, sad "country".

Something has to be done about it. I think that the U.S., China, Russia, South Korea, and Japan can all agree that a nuclear-armed North Korea and its totalitarian regime is bad for the world.

No they can't. It's a sad, sad "country".

Something has to be done about it. I think that the U.S., China, Russia, South Korea, and Japan can all agree that a nuclear-armed North Korea and its totalitarian regime is bad for the world.
As opposed to what exactly?,pakistan,india,israel?,frankly I dont find the thought of these three armed with nukes to be any better considering their past histories and then of course you have the tens of thousands of thermonukes and thousands of icbms possessed by the us and russia which to me is far,far more terrifying than the dprks ten-twenty fission bombs with only medium ranged delivery systems.

Back
Top Bottom