What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think Allah is gonna judge us on the basis of what songs we sang or where we bowed but in fact on the basis of what kind of individual we were in our lives. Pray 5 times or 10 times and just dont perform your duties wont end one into heaven.

What are you talking about Zakir Niak is Indian. What is the point in calling him "Your Zakir Niak" ? Are you creating a split between Muslims of India and yourself? No sir, Muslims of India are Indians and as much as you are.

Regarding putting religion first or Nationality, It was Islam that created Pakistan. Had Muslims not been there, Pakistan wouldn't have been there the first place. Muslims of Pakistan were Muslims first and then came Pakistan. For India, you are in better Position to put whatever you like more but for Muslims across the globe, Ummah is not any lesser important than state.

well i dont care what is his nationality, i dont watch religious channels, what i had given was my mindset that we are indian first and then muslims, regarding vande matram controversy, muslims are not obiliged to sing it in india, as there are other better ways too to show the patroitsm ,even in institutions like INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY, they are given a choice to sing it or not ,this controversy is age old, its long over, i think we have discussed enough about it.because of this controversy jana gana mana was chosen as national anthem over vande matram,P.S-zakir nayak is the worst troll ever on television if he said this

C'mon guys who in the real world believe in this 'Fatwa' nonsense, I remember someone gave a fatwa that Muslims cannot be photographed and hence somebody asked the high court to have voter ID cards of India muslims without photos or with burqa LOL I mean can you believe it God sake it's the 21st century

Mulla also say family planning or Sania's skirt or Salman's shirt etc are anti-Islamic, I don't know what an educated Indian Muslim has to say about that. What if a Muslim sings the song sexy, sexy, sexy will it be fine or is it same as Vande-Mataram his DNA structure will alter and he will no longer be a Muslim. Mulla's are nothing but a bunch of illiterate and ignorant people

First of all go get a knowledge about Islam DNA has nothing to do with Islam.... Even if your DNA changes you can still be a muslim.. it's all about obeying and accepting if you accept it you are muslim if you don't want to your choice but then you'll not be a muslim it's just simple..:cheers:

Deleted posts; 101
Members banned; 5

Any more trolling/racism will earn you a ban. Anyone trying to be a backseat moderator will earn an infraction. If you see something wrong REPORT it and move on.

By the looks of it, this thread is running out of gas. Enjoy it while it lasts, fellas!

P.S All the 101 offtopic, oneliner, abusive, personal attack posts were deleted with a single reason. Your post might not have been "Total Crap" but it sure was something from the above mentioned reasons.

thanks dude you did a wonderful job by deleting inflamatory posts,:pdf::pdf:

First of all go get a knowledge about Islam DNA has nothing to do with Islam.... Even if your DNA changes you can still be a muslim.. it's all about obeying and accepting if you accept it you are muslim if you don't want to your choice but then you'll not be a muslim it's just simple..:cheers:

So you believe A.R. Rehman is not a Muslim and you are, am I right? Do you give 10% of your earnings in charity or have you ever photographed yourself? If the answers are No and Yes respectively, I have got bad real bad news for you, you are no longer a muslim LOL :taz:

Ok if i use a stone for worship and if you look at that stone with respect does that make you non muslim. I dont think so. The logic is same. For some hindus the mother land is like a godess and they use the word vande to praise it and at the same time Indian muslims use the word vande to praise the motherland not on religious grounds but out of respect. It is the 2 perceptions of the same thing. No one is asking muslims to pray...

So you believe A.R. Rehman is not a Muslim and you are, am I right? Do you give 10% of your earnings in charity or have you ever photographed yourself? If the answers are No and Yes respectively, I have got bad real bad news for you, you are no longer a muslim LOL :taz:

I donot live with A.R. Rehman someone has mis informed you LOL...:lol:

If A.R. Rehman is obeying basic pronciples of Islam he's a muslim but because I don't know him personaly I cannot comment on it...

and about the questions... may be you don't know that there is no fatwa that if you'll photograph yourself you will become non-muslim it's just some say it's a sin some say it's not

Ok if i use a stone for worship and if you look at that stone with respect does that make you non muslim. I dont think so. The logic is same. For some hindus the mother land is like a godess and they use the word vande to praise it and at the same time Indian muslims use the word vande to praise the motherland not on religious grounds but out of respect. It is the 2 perceptions of the same thing. No one is asking muslims to pray...

Look you worship a stone or whatever it's your choice a muslim cannot see it with respect that you are worshipping a stone instead of your creator.... and Tauheed is basic principle of Islam if you do not believe in tauheed you are no more a Muslim that's a simple basic rule ... Like if you do not have citizenship of India you are not an Indian

What has God Save the Queen to do anything with the topic ??
This may be not relevant to the current but analogous to same.

Where in God Save the Queen does religious terminology comes in ??
As you are asking religious connection. Here I present few lines of its para:-
O Lord, our God, arise,
Scatter her enemies,
And make them fall.
Confound their politics,

Is a Muslim asking going to ask Allah (PBUH) to scatter down an Infidel's enemy which could be Muslims itself?

Is the Queen asking to bow infront of her or is she saying she is a God ??

I said in another thread that singing other's anthem is giving respect to other's country same is true for Muslim's singing "Vande Mataram" to pay respect for their country nothing related to Hinduism. Glorifying Queen is bowing in front of her isn't it?

PS: If you dont want this one to be discussed here. Please let me know I will delete all of them.

P1000860.JPG

Largest Bharat Mata Temple.
Seem satanic idiol worshipping....
bharatma.jpg

Be careful...there are Indians and Hindus out here and wat u post may hurt them.:angry:

I donot live with A.R. Rehman someone has mis informed you LOL...:lol:

If A.R. Rehman is obeying basic pronciples of Islam he's a muslim but because I don't know him personaly I cannot comment on it...

and about the questions... may be you don't know that there is no fatwa that if you'll photograph yourself you will become non-muslim it's just some say it's a sin some say it's not

A.R. Rehman has been singing Vande-Mataram and that to on T.V., the funny part is he also does his namaz 5 times a day and keeps rojas and all, so now will Allah move his prayers to the junk folder from the inbox

The same Deoband gave a fatwa against getting photographed, or now do you choose fatwa's as per you need

Look you worship a stone or whatever it's your choice a muslim cannot see it with respect that you are worshipping a stone instead of your creator.... and Tauheed is basic principle of Islam if you do not believe in tauheed you are no more a Muslim that's a simple basic rule ... Like if you do not have citizenship of India you are not an Indian

kugga, dont come up with such principle in nationalistic view? I have seen many threads in other (your other neighbour) forums where they simply discard basis of Pakistan with the principles of Islam. They quietly provide evidences as well. Will you believe in all of them and come up against you view?

i dont think Allah is gonna judge us on the basis of what songs we sang or where we bowed but in fact on the basis of what kind of individual we were in our lives. Pray 5 times or 10 times and just dont perform your duties wont end one into heaven.
You can think so, but Muslims don't follow you.

One more analogy I want to point here.. Before partition, Allama Iqbal sang "Sare Jahan se acchha Hindusitaan hamara"..its literal meaning is that "The best place in the world is Hindu's place".. right? Do you consider him Muslim or not?

@kugga
Respecting motherland is not against thouheed.Consider this example,your brother consider your father as god.does that mean you should not respect your father?Everyone loves and respects their mother land be it indian or chinese or american muslims and singing "i respect you motherland"does not make them kafir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom