What's new

Can Israeli PDF-ers and Zionism supporters refute these claims?

Arabian Legend

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
A call for people like @500 @Solomon2 @Archdemon @Adir-mz @nirreich and the rest Israeli sympathizers onboard.

The speaker is basically speaking on the illegitimacy of the so called state of Israel and how did Israel committed ethnic cleansing and created a jewish state on an occupied territories that belong to the Palestinians.

Shouting and aloud screaming are not welcome in this discussion. Please address the gentleman very valid points or simply walk away.

Thanks

The speaker is Miko Peled (born 1961 in Jerusalem) is an Israeli self-described peace activist, author, and karate instructor. He has written one book, The General’s Son: Journey of an Israeli in Palestine,[1] and he has travelled extensively, giving talks about his experiences to audiences across the US, the UK, Canada, and Australia.

Arabs have killed more arabs in Libya and Syria alone than Israel has killed during its entire existence. I'd say many times over. If arabs care so much about Arab life why do they suicide bomb each other and cut each others heads off and bury each other alive and rape their own women and kill their own children for not believing in their own particular form of Islam?

Give me a disingenuous break. I guess its not okay for Israel to defend itself but its okay for Saudi Arabia and Qatar and turkey to send their terrorist death squads around the world to kill Arabs in the millions.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing humanity he didn't exist. The house of Saud. The greatest devil worshippers in Arabia and the biggest killers of Arabs ever.

Chickens will come home to roost. ISIS already declared war on the Saud's. What goes around comes around.

Last edited:
When Zionism started in 1880 there were about 400 K Arabs in Palestine. Now there are well over 5 million.

Number of Muslims in Jerusalem:

1880 - 8 k
1948 - 40 k
1967 - 60 k
2011 - 281 k

West bank and Gaza in 1967 had population of less than 1 mln, today - 3.6 mln.

And human development in West Bank and Gaza:

pal_male.1399654651.png

pal_fem.1399654652.png

When Zionism started in 1880 there were about 400 K Arabs in Palestine. Now there are well over 5 million.

Number of Muslims in Jerusalem:

1880 - 8 k
1948 - 40 k
1967 - 60 k
2011 - 281 k

West bank and Gaza in 1967 had population of less than 1 mln, today - 3.6 mln.

And human development in West Bank and Gaza:

pal_male.1399654651.png

pal_fem.1399654652.png

A speech of an hour and ten min you summarized in a few lines and two info-graphical data with unidentified source. Nice way of sneaking around the data that have been given in the speech. Please give your summery to the entire speech so that we can go over them point by point.

I'm not talking about history. I'm talking about right now. As the liars blame Israel for crimes, they turn a blind eye to killing of hundreds of thousands of arabs by their own puppet dictators.

And American is a nationality not an ethnicity. Arab puppet dictators from Qatar Saudi Arabia and turkey have taken it upon themselves to kill Iraqis Syrians lebenese Libyans and Egyptians.

I guess the only dead Arab that counts is the one NOT killed by your puppet peninsula dictators.

Cry me a river.

The same could be said about any country. More Americans have been killed by fellow Americans then they have been killed by Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom