What's new

'Can I ever return home?'

Damn the one who discovered the Loud speakers...:confused:

So if man possesses qualities of God, why do you need God in the first place?

Why doesn't man worship man himself.

Because a man is created in his image....
a man is imperfect ......

And once a man thinks himself as GOD because of his arrogance/power/knowledge/wealth ..... he becomes a Pharoh

pharaoh-original-colored-pencil-painting-veronica-winters.jpg

revealed to Graham bell... Lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!

"I hope we have diverted from topic", This thread is about dismal condition of Pakistan. It's all about how radicalism and gun culture took pakistan in last few decades.. Lets discuss it...

revealed to Graham bell... Lucky man!!!!!!!!!!!

That was not what I meant ... my genius and creative with word play ... FRIEND

But I have to agree with you ... many many inventions were accidents ... probably they were revealed.

Here is one example

Do you know how Kekule discovered the structure of Benzene .... He had a reverie or day-dream of a snake seizing its own tail.

It's 5 A.m in the morning. Time when most people are sleeping. By law, you cannot run heavy machinery or burst fire crackers or use loud speakers at that time (in India, in a residential area). You cannot compare it with other sounds that one hears during the rest of the day. In any case, using a loud speaker is an intentional act & does come under the law for restrictions to be imposed. Those 2-3 minutes, as you put it can cause a loss of 2-3 hours of well earned sleep.

That is what we are debating.

The rules you are talking about are meant to be for indian cities, we have our own set of rules.So deal with it. If you have an issue with the Azan in your city or close to your house, go to the court and let them handle it. We in Pakistan have no issues with the Azan so shuuuuu.

The rules you are talking about are meant to be for indian cities, we have our own set of rules.So deal with it. If you have an issue with the Azan in your city or close to your house, go to the court and let them handle it. We in Pakistan have no issues with the Azan so shuuuuu.

Oh!

Quite an attitude you have there, you know.

I wonder what will happen if the Brits started treading the same path.

...but no. Then you'll make it Christians vs Muslims or may be the West against the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
See you explain it your self. Their are people emotions attached with it. As I said you have to live with it whether you like it or not. Yeah their isn't anything in Islam which says that Azaan should be given on loudspeaker but their isn't anything in Islam which says Azaan can't be given on loud speakers. As said above Hazrat Bilal(RZ) used to give Azaan loud and hard. If their would have been loud speakers in those day who knows He might used it to give Azaan.

If your argument is that people are emotional and will resort to violence, then you are substantiating what the OP said, her own experience of the death threat in Pakistan is a serious PROBLEM and you are stating as if its OK and should be accepted!

Secondly even if Quran permits something, not doing it is not going against the Quran. So I hope you realise your logic is faulty.

Also, imagining what prophet would have done had there been loudspeakers then is invention. I say he would have banned it as it was disturbing the sick, the elderly and the infants and is a tool of shaitan!

Back
Top Bottom