What's new

Can China’s Army Really Reach Delhi in 2 Days? Nope, Say Experts

Only some cheap curry soup and Roti Prata for your soldiers, can you expect them win the war? Chinese food is gorgeous and actually an art.

They know Indians are good puppet, you know what I mean.

Still 1000 times better than gutter oil manchurian.

Hitler ruled Russia half as much as Japan ruled China. According to how Indians look at things. LOL.

China’s Army will Reach Delhi in 2 minutes (Noodles preparation time :D). According to how Chinese look at things. LOL.

You don't know what you say dot-head.

You wont get it chinki.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ood-in-china-again-after-watching-this-video/
Screenshot_2017-01-20-17-10-59-375.jpeg

Last edited:
That's right, except Beijings food tastes/smells like shit...so if you think about it, it seems you prefer the defecation in your tastebuds than out in the streets.

Hmm...perspective! Funny thing!

Hmm so why is the global term for food poisoning and diarrhea called "Delhi belly", and not a "Beijing belly"?

Also how come China's life expectancy is far above the world average (comparable to developed countries) while India's life expectancy is way below the global average, lower than even North Korea?

China’s Army will Reach Delhi in 2 minutes (Noodles preparation time :D). According to how Chinese look at things. LOL.

Nope, that is when Chinese media act like Indian media. They will soon find out that Chinese public regard those kind of statement as a reference to the state of Indian military. But no Chinese soldiers or people would want to go to India because of sanitation issues.

Missile Shield is already deployed in Delhi.

Hate to burst your bubble, but most nukes these days have counter-measures to get around those. Not only that, but those systems have never been proven to work properly. If they were so reliable, India would have invaded Pakistan by now.

Kindly show a picture or video of the so-called 1967 Indians victory period :sarcastic:
And i can show you plenty of 1962 "cake walk" pictures and videos
Tell us 5 gallantry medals from PLA during 1962 war, then we shall proceed further ?

Meanwhile PLA graveyard in Jaswantgarh

dsc_7952.jpg

jaswant-garh.jpg

Chinese-Burial-at-Jaswantgarh-Sela-Pass-Arunachal-Pradesh.jpg

Tell us 5 gallantry medals from PLA during 1962 war, then we shall proceed further ?

Meanwhile PLA graveyard in Jaswantgarh

dsc_7952.jpg

Let me put some money in your pocket of how to prove with "FACTS" not some so-called graves pictures that anybody can made some little man, enjoy:china:
ESXA9Pd.jpg
2GjWBLO.jpg
jS6ZYxr.jpg
k0hAvW7.jpg
VexnQId.jpg
4viq7vP.jpg

I really admired the "pretty smile" on your "7th Brigade Commander" surrendered with a big smile on his face, perhaps it can only happened to Indian army boys :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Let me know if you need some more, will be more than happy to entertain you:suicide2:

Let me put some money in your pocket of how to prove with "FACTS" not some so-called graves pictures that anybody can made some little man, enjoy:china:
ESXA9Pd.jpg
2GjWBLO.jpg
jS6ZYxr.jpg
k0hAvW7.jpg
VexnQId.jpg
4viq7vP.jpg

I really admired the "pretty smile" on your "7th Brigade Commander" surrendered with a big smile on his face, perhaps it can only happened to Indian army boys :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Let me know if you need some more, will be more than happy to entertain you:suicide2:

Still no record of an gallantry awards or any thing related to 1962 war. Such a a shame that you can't even name a single war hero from 1962.

Or maybe all the record was purged during "cultural revolution" :lol:

Still no record of an gallantry awards or any thing related to 1962 war. Such a a shame that you can't even name a single war hero from 1962.

Or maybe all the record was purged during "cultural revolution" :lol:
:china::china:
Don't forget to thanks me, little man:rofl::rofl:, never mind the surrender no but the smiles on your army boys

Was wondering when 1967 would show up.

Been debunking it so often i just quote myself now.

Oh i actually went to wikipedia to see the changes made on the Chola incident. Heres the page from 4 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents&oldid=479366958

I was wrong only 23 casualties.

to this page now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_incidents

There is now 1041 casualties with of course massive casualties on the Chinese side lol. That is a 4500% increase in just 4 years. By me calculations there should be 46845 casualties in 4 years. This of course would mean that incident now "war" would be about 5 times bigger than the actual Sino Indian war. But no doubt this will be parroted by the Indians very soon without question.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-china-want-arunachal-pradesh.463339/page-5#ixzz4UrOCrHz0

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/indian-a...n-china-gen-rawat.470492/page-6#ixzz4WJIHG0jP

Its truly astounding how every boasting Indian comes back to this made up garbage they concocted 4 years ago as some kind of national point of pride.

Truly hilarious that the Indians most powerful military action vs China is some Wikipedia page they cultivate and change every single day.

Keep trying to change history kids and history will keep repeating.

I am curious how many times i will use this quote before this garbage finally stops. Doesn't look like anytime soon with people as delusional as this.

You know I actually read about the incident before the idiots modified the Wikipedia page and after. How do Indians really expect people to take them seriously vs China when history for them can be modified so blatantly to feed nationalistic delusions.

Literally the only thing that triggers me enough to post these days is when some retard decides to bring up the 1967 events like its real.

And the truly damning thing is 4 years ago this wasn't even a thing. Any Sino Indian War discussion would be Indians admitting that they lost but saying that we betrayed them with a surprise attack. Thats at least an reasonable argument in some regards.

However after all this history altering Indians have this sense of false bravado vs China where they think could win easily or something. This is the exact thing China expected though of course as the Veterans of the 1962 war would be dead at this point so we only expected peace for so long. What the leaders probably didn't expect was that not only was history forgotten but its being changed by buffoons on the internet and not very sneakily either.

Indians always say that 1962 is ancient history. But heres the thing. China at that time was as weak if not weaker than India at that point economically with similar if not worse military gear. Chinas best troops had to be stationed vs the Soviet Union after the Sino Soviet Split. China is in a far better position now then when it fought India last.

Hate to burst your bubble, but most nukes these days have counter-measures to get around those. Not only that, but those systems have never been proven to work properly. If they were so reliable, India would have invaded Pakistan by now.

Nukes are really an issue to be worried but Indian security forces and intelligence agencies are having counter measures around.

Indian security systems can track all the Nukes related issue around the global .

Back
Top Bottom