What's new

Can Balkanization of India bring Human Development in South Asia?

How many States will rise out of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you believe there would be better distribution of resources in a scaled down Rashtra?

No. I do not want my hard earned wealth getting redistributed.

I'd like tgere to be facilitation and opportunity for those with less to eventually earn as much.

But do not put your slimy fingers into my pocket.

No. I do not want my hard earned wealth getting redistributed.

I'd like tgere to be facilitation and opportunity for those with less to eventually earn as much.

But do not put your slimy fingers into my pocket.

Affluent governance does mean less exploitation which means less revenue for the established pockets.

Down the line it is more beneficial for the whole community rather the fortunate few.

Affluent governance does mean less exploitation which means less revenue for the established pockets.

Down the line it is more beneficial for the whole community rather the fortunate few.

Could we do it in Pakistan so far?

There needs to be industry. With our population, demand internally itself is enough to foster a sustainable economy. But we cannot neglect our farmlands, as China is discovering in this pandemic.

The future is in food and water.

All those who are talking gold today, I ask them what is the intrinsic value of gold.

Sullen silence.

Why Muslim ruler.?...
He will not tell the real reason. Ask me. I understand him. The reason is as follows:

The ideology/thinking of Afrazul can be summed up in one small paragraph:

"Nothing good should happen to Hindus. They should have no privileges. Harm should come to Hindus in every way possible. And think nothing positive about Hindus." No rhyme or logic just plain hatred.

He may give false excuses like caste system, poverty, inequality, backwardness etc. But they are all just that - false excuses.

- PRTP GWD

Poona in many ways , in fiercely guarded pockets, still a mix of the seat of Maratha power (technically Peshwa) and culture adjoining British summer capital no-fan (Ha!) station of Parsis and Anglos and old-family Hindus (and Sikhs).

With newer encroachments of Muslim ghettos and crass northern IT/BPo,/banking types.

With a large Sikh and Tamil areas as well.
No mention of a significant institution of NDA? Or does it's campus occupy a small area geographically?

- PRTP GWD

He will not tell the real reason. Ask me. I understand him. The reason is as follows:

The ideology/thinking of Afrazul can be summed up in one small paragraph:

"Nothing good should happen to Hindus. They should have no privileges. Harm should come to Hindus in every way possible. And think nothing positive about Hindus." No rhyme or logic just plain hatred.

He may give false excuses like caste system, poverty, inequality, backwardness etc. But they are all just that - false excuses.

- PRTP GWD

No mention of a significant institution of NDA? Or does it's campus occupy a small area geographically?

- PRTP GWD

This is a defence forum.

Im sure every Pakistani knows Poona is India's Southern Command.

One of the first nuclear strikes ...

Human Rights violations stemming from Race wars threaten the region.

Share your thoughts on how balkanising India would bring human development in the region and save the world from nuclear war.

P.s. No trolling please

for day dreaming pakistanis we will create at least three countries out of pakistan if any body tries to harm india .
come out of dreams we have already done it once .

There needs to be industry. With our population, demand internally itself is enough to foster a sustainable economy. But we cannot neglect our farmlands, as China is discovering in this pandemic.

The future is in food and water.

All those who are talking gold today, I ask them what is the intrinsic value of gold.

Sullen silence.
Everybody knows the future lies in community living in the age of pandemics.

Lest the radical nationalists.
for day dreaming pakistanis we will create at least three countries out of pakistan if any body tries to harm india .
come out of dreams we have already done it once .

whose trying to harm India? you seem quite paranoid. the thread is about human development through progressive politics.

Everybody knows the future lies in community living in the age of pandemics.

Lest the radical nationalists.

whose trying to harm India? you seem quite paranoid. the thread is about human development through progressive politics.

I fail to understand why we are so concerned about India?...why such threads can't be opened for Pakistan?....I can hardly see any constructive threads on PDF on Pakistan current problem/sharing ideas on same etc. I guess world is right when it says we have India Obsession.

I fail to understand why we are so concerned about India?...why such threads can't be opened for Pakistan?....I can hardly see any constructive threads on PDF on Pakistan current problem/sharing ideas on same etc. I guess world is right when it says we have India Obsession.

Do you have any Czech or Polish friends?

They would appraise you of forgotten piece of history of the world between 1933 and 1945.

Take it up to your local politician i think he would be very interested in it to help his community.

Mate ..what you think is not the case...we all know about politics/politician of Pakistan.....

Do you have any Czech or Polish friends?

They would appraise you of forgotten piece of history of the world between 1933 and 1945.

You mean Holocaust period....Hitler's regime?

Mate ..what you think is not the case...we all know about politics/politician of Pakistan.....

there are no politicians in Pakistan.

do you want to kill Indian politics too just when it is getting interesting?

You mean Holocaust period....Hitler's regime?

Also the DRC genocide.

the pattern is pretty much the same. its classic fascism borne out of urge to colonise.

Pakistan reserves the right for robust diplomacy to avert any attempt at destabilising the region.

You are now free to pose your argument why Pakistan should avoid the dying white elephant asia in her backyard.

Back
Top Bottom