What's new

Can Balkanization of India bring Human Development in South Asia?

How many States will rise out of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ideally all of South Asia should be united under a Muslim ruler.

Mutliple small nations will be at the mercy of a global power. Plus, this germ of nationalism will also spread.

Ideally all of South Asia should be united under a Muslim ruler.

Mutliple small nations will be at the mercy of a global power. Plus, this germ of nationalism will also spread.

Why Muslim ruler.?...

It took Covid19 to settle the debate that India is in fact a mob masquerading as a Nation.

This small minority mantra does not work with a population of 1.5 billion people.

@AfrazulMandal = part of insignificant minority. How many Indians in PDF share/support his views? Zilch??

Covid19 will bring out the character of every nation on this planet including yours. How are you tracking so far?

@AfrazulMandal = part of insignificant minority. How many Indians in PDF share/support his views? Zilch??
There are members here who have been harassed for holding political views different than of the ruling junta.

There is a post today by an Indian warning this dude of suddenly disappearing as internet surveillance peaks in India.
Covid19 will bring out the character of every nation on this planet including yours. How are you tracking so far?

Diligently.

Sometimes being a security state has its own advantages.

There are members here who have been harassed for holding political views different than of the ruling junta.

There is a post today by an Indian warning this dude of suddenly disappearing as internet surveillance peaks in India.

Diligently.

Facebook, whatsapp, instagram maybe. I doubt anyone in India gives a f**k about what is being posted on PDF. I heard PDF got squeezed out in China though from some of the Chinese posters here. You should stop believing in conspiracy theories.

Character wise South Korea is the only country that has come out smelling roses for covid19.

Good if the security establishment in Pak can bring order. Your religious folk your Achilles heel though.

ROFL.

Almost every educated Muslims wants to be free of your crap.

Diligently.

Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, maybe. I doubt anyone in India gives a f**k about what is being posted on PDF. I heard PDF got squeezed out in China though from some of the Chinese posters. You should stop believing in conspiracy theories.

ROFL.

Almost every educated Muslims wants to be free of your crap.

LOL. Don’t tell me there are not many educated Muslims in India.

Facebook, whatsapp, instagram, maybe. I doubt anyone in India gives a f**k about what is being posted on PDF. I heard PDF got squeezed out in China though from some of the Chinese posters. You should stop believing in conspiracy theories.

If it was just social media i would not have bothered with it myself Mace. India is imploding

@padamchen

Do you see people in Poona developing more quicker if they go back to their princely state ways?

@padamchen

Do you see people in Poona developing more quicker if they go back to their princely state ways?

Poona in many ways , in fiercely guarded pockets, still a mix of the seat of Maratha power (technically Peshwa) and culture adjoining British summer capital no-fan (Ha!) station of Parsis and Anglos and old-family Hindus (and Sikhs).

With newer encroachments of Muslim ghettos and crass northern IT/BPo,/banking types.

With a large Sikh and Tamil areas as well.

Poona in many ways , in fiercely guarded pockets, still a mix of the seat of Maratha power (technically Peshwa) and culture adjoining British summer capital no-fan (Ha!) station of Parsis and Anglos and old-family Hindus (and Sikhs).

With newer encroachments of Muslim ghettos and crass northern IT/BPo,/banking types.

With a large Sikh and Tamil areas as well.

do you believe there would be better distribution of resources in a scaled down Rashtra?

Back
Top Bottom