What's new

Can Balkanization of India bring Human Development in South Asia?

How many States will rise out of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@El Sidd It's almost 50 years since Pakistan reached step one in balkanization. It didn't bring Human development to either of those countries. Both are dragging well behind a unified India. So, I don't think so.

There are no slums in Pakistan housing millions.

I did not make this thread based on a stray thought Chatur

Development will happen no matter what regardless. Keep in mind that there is still a generation of Muslims who still believe in an India, especially the old... After the age of 40 a person's mind is set, its hard to then teach an old dog new tricks, those older Muslims in particular will be vehement defenders of India. However, if the new generation continues to see this wave of negativity from Hindus then in time the children of the present generation will be the ones to carry the torch of liberation.

The Indian government can still make good with the Muslims, 70 years of India cannot be overridden with just 5-10 years of negativity, this is simply natural law. The desire to be independent must take years upon years, look at the idea behind Pakistan and how long it took before it came into fruition...

nZ15dkJ.png

@El Sidd
Let’s fantasise and flesh out your wet dreams :dirol:

We must holistically view South Asia for your balkanisation proposal. Religion can’t be the basis. Ethnicity or language have to do, sons of the soil blah blah

Step 1. Separate east Pak from Pak - complete. Talk of foresight 8-):yahoo:

Step 2: Integrate Azad Kashmir, Akashi chin, with IOK.

Step 3: Reunify Punjab

Step 4: reunify Bengal

Step 5: recommit borders of Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and Sikkim

Step 6: demarcate remaining South Asia on linguistic lines.

- 25 to 30 nations in India
- 5 to 10 in Pak
- 2 in Srilanka

What do you think?

:nhl_checking:

Name the states. The poll suggest its either 16, 56 or 64

Name the states?? Does it matter in a fantasy?

I say 56 countries for all of South Asia/Saarc nations mainly affecting India, Pak, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka

Name the states?? Does it matter in a fantasy?

I say 56 countries for all of South Asia/Saarc nations mainly affecting India, Pak, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka

Which states in Union of India want to secede?

Not even one really. Insurgencies, Maoist rebels and such in some states.

Which States have insurgencies in India?

What about the south facing racism for being of darker skin?

Which States have insurgencies in India?

What about the south facing racism for being of darker skin?

Google for insurgencies in India.

What racism? North Indians a bit fair complexion and loud. South more at peace and introverts. Both my sentences largely generalisation.

But both northies and southies want AJK back.

Don’t assume too much from what you read here in PDF.

Google for insurgencies in India.

What racism? North Indians a bit fair complexion and loud. South more at peace and introverts. Both my sentences largely generalisation.

But both northies and southies want AJK back.

Don’t assume too much from what you read here in PDF.

Most foreigners already do differentiate between South and the North based on culture and tradition.

The diaspora seems to 4. East North South and West which they claim as unique separate identity.

High ranking government officials do say that human rights as envisioned in rest of the world do not apply to Indian and India along with others citing the government stance against racism by alluding to the fact that Indians cannot be racist because they have south Indians.

The recent migrant crisis also shows the lack of cohesion across societal levels when they were told to walk home hundreds of miles.

I do not need pdf for this.

Most foreigners already do differentiate between South and the North based on culture and tradition.

The diaspora seems to 4. East North South and West which they claim as unique separate identity.

High ranking government officials do say that human rights as envisioned in rest of the world do not apply to Indian and India along with others citing the government stance against racism by alluding to the fact that Indians cannot be racist because they have south Indians.

The recent migrant crisis also shows the lack of cohesion across societal levels when they were told to walk home hundreds of miles.

I do not need pdf for this.

@El Sidd, @Axomiya_lora

I am pretty sure culturally Kashmiris and Pak punjabies are different which can be easily picked up by an outsider. Language, attire, food, etc. Something similar to unique identity between a Arunachal/Mizoram resident in the north east to a Maharastrian, keralite or Indian Punjabi.

Except for an insignificant small minority vast majority of citizens in India will consider themselves Indian first and then their ethnicity and others. My time on this forum has made me realise Pakistanis find this difficult to comprehend and digest.

In India it will be near to impossible to impose a lockdown on lines of Wuhan. It is not easy to reassure thousands of migrants to stay put with uncertainties. With transportation in full lockdown it is heart wrenching but some of the migrants decided to take the long walk back to their native town or village which could not be stopped. Maybe they have aging parents to take care of. We may never fully know the details.

This one thing is for sure, Indians wherever they may come from - North, East, West or South of India want Azad Kashmir back with India. This is what you should come in terms with and brace for before you talk of balkanisation of India. Ignorance by Pakistanis on this has cost Pak before and will cost in the future.

@El Sidd, @Axomiya_lora

I am pretty sure culturally Kashmiris and Pak punjabies are different which can be easily picked up by an outsider. Language, attire, food, etc. Something similar to unique identity between a Arunachal/Mizoram resident in the north east to a Maharastrian, keralite or Indian Punjabi.

Except for an insignificant small minority vast majority of citizens in India will consider themselves Indian first and then their ethnicity and others. My time on this forum has made me realise Pakistanis find this difficult to comprehend and digest.

In India it will be near to impossible to impose a lockdown on lines of Wuhan. It is not easy to reassure thousands of migrants to stay put with uncertainties. With transportation in full lockdown it is heart wrenching but some of the migrants decided to take the long walk back to their native town or village which could not be stopped. Maybe they have aging parents to take care of. We may never fully know the details.

This one thing is for sure, Indians wherever they may come from - North, East, West or South of India want Azad Kashmir back with India. This is what you should come in terms with and brace for before you talk of balkanisation of India. Ignorance by Pakistanis on this has cost Pak before and will cost in the future.

It took Covid19 to settle the debate that India is in fact a mob masquerading as a Nation.

This small minority mantra does not work with a population of 1.5 billion people.

Back
Top Bottom