What's new

Can Balkanization of India bring Human Development in South Asia?

How many States will rise out of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also the DRC genocide.

the pattern is pretty much the same. its classic fascism borne out of urge to colonise.

Pakistan reserves the right for robust diplomacy to avert any attempt at destabilising the region.

You are now free to pose your argument why Pakistan should avoid the dying white elephant asia in her backyard.

So genocide is happening only in India? Not in China, not Burma, not middle-east. I know how much we love to discuss India (not the issue itself)....

Besides, using virus-weapon to achieve one's hegemonic objectives is much bigger genocide per me.

So genocide is happening only in India? Not in China, not Burma, not middle-east. I know how much we love to discuss India (not the issue itself)....

Besides, using virus-weapon to achieve one's hegemonic objectives is much bigger genocide per me.

The funny bit is the genocide has not even started in India.

It's like they've given up on the other active ones.

Looks like a lockdown.

Pakistan has raised voice for every one of it and promoted peaceful political means to settle differences.

Even this week the President urged the world to put aside the historical disputes in times of pandemic.

Now i don't know how much you are involved with the aboriginals but i would like you to write a piece on pandemics and vulnerable communities in isolation.

It would be very interesting indeed.

Pakistan has 1. raised voice for every one of it and promoted peaceful political means to settle differences.

Even this week the President 2. urged the world to put aside the historical disputes in times of pandemic.

Now i don't know 3. how much you are involved with the aboriginals but i would like you to write a piece on pandemics and vulnerable communities in isolation.

It would be very interesting indeed.

1. Raised Voice...in front of Iron Brother? Sure?.... Used word "expressed concern, politely"...where as in India's case it criticising with tooth and nail......there is a difference.
2. .....including Kashmir?
3. Regarding me, I am closely involved with two big NGOs here that look-after aboriginal communities.We expressed regret several times on impact on aboriginals due to diseases introduced by Europeans...we teach our kids in history too....

How come? I can assure you if the challenges Pakistan has faced during it's 70 years of it existence, had India faced even half of them it would have dissolved a long time ago. There are so many divisions within the "Indian society" that any ill wisher can take advantage of it

I can assure you many of these balkanized South Asian states will want to have good relations with Pakistan if not join some sort of Greater Pakistan. I will also include Bangladesh in the mix as it won't have Big Brother Bharat watching over

India under BJP/RSS/Modi is turning out to be a two faced snakes . We really don’t need that India .

May be or may be not. Balkanisation of Pakistan in 1971 certainly brought human development for Bangladesh.

Maybe @El Sidd is onto something! We should balkanise Pak further and see how that pans before we expand the experiment to other similar nations. 8-)

I agree. It definitely helped Bangladeshis

Last edited:
Maybe @El Sidd is onto something! We should balkanise Pak further and see how than pans before we expand the experiment to other similar nations. 8-)

Bangladesh was a supposed to be a separate country from the beginning.We have no regrets.

Yes Balkanization of India is happening....

Oops day dreaming has been considerably high these days.... quarantine effect???

Bangladesh was a supposed to be a separate country from the beginning.We have no regrets.

Maybe Sindh or Baluchistan were meant to be separate nations too. One may never know until we balkanise Pak and see how that pans out.

1. Raised Voice...in front of Iron Brother? Sure?.... Used word "expressed concern, politely"...where as in India's case it criticising with tooth and nail......there is a difference.
2. .....including Kashmir?
3. Regarding me, I am closely involved with two big NGOs here that look-after aboriginal communities.We expressed regret several times on impact on aboriginals due to diseases introduced by Europeans...we teach our kids in history too....

Like you Pakistan is doing what it can in this regard as well.

Maybe @El Sidd is onto something! We should balkanise Pak further and see how that pans before we expand the experiment to other similar nations. 8-)

Nowhere does the thread says Pakistan should balkanize India. The thread is about human development in India

Human Rights violations stemming from Race wars threaten the region.

Share your thoughts on how balkanising India would bring human development in the region and save the world from nuclear war.

P.s. No trolling please
I think so, yes.

A federal structure will now be misused by the BJP to rule the nation continuously, especially that they probably going to bring in a Presidential system soon.

The oppression of Muslims will become accepted policy, not aberrations here and there.

Several regions should be freed from Central rule for greater management of resources.

1. Kerala should ideally become independent. They stand in stark contrast to the rest of the country. Their culture is different. 40% Muslims, 25% Christians, 15% Ezhavas and rest Hindus will help create a multicultural state in South Asia.

2. Tamil Nadu should be divided into North and South - the Northern part will probably be majority Hindu, the South will be majority Christian/Muslim. They can create a federal structure too.

3. The North East should become independent. With majority of the population being Christian, there is no need to forcefully try to adapt to imposed Hindu hegemony. Tripura Hindus may become minority in this nation.

4. West Bengal should merge with Bangladesh.

5. Rajasthan can consider being independent nation of Rajputs. Or they can create an alliance and create a union of states of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi and UP.

6. Punjab and Haryana should ideally join Pakistan. The culture is similar and religious differences will hopefully disappear in due course of time.

7. Gujarat and Maharashtra can join the Rajasthan and North Indian Union and become a secular nation. Muslims residing in these states should be allowed to stay and flourish.

8. Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh become independent.

I think so, yes.

A federal structure will now be misused by the BJP to rule the nation continuously, especially that they probably going to bring in a Presidential system soon.

The oppression of Muslims will become accepted policy, not aberrations here and there.

Several regions should be freed from Central rule for greater management of resources.

1. Kerala should ideally become independent. They stand in stark contrast to the rest of the country. Their culture is different. 40% Muslims, 25% Christians, 15% Ezhavas and rest Hindus will help create a multicultural state in South Asia.

2. Tamil Nadu should be divided into North and South - the Northern part will probably be majority Hindu, the South will be majority Christian/Muslim. They can create a federal structure too.

3. The North East should become independent. With majority of the population being Christian, there is no need to forcefully try to adapt to imposed Hindu hegemony. Tripura Hindus may become minority in this nation.

4. West Bengal should merge with Bangladesh.

5. Rajasthan can consider being independent nation of Rajputs. Or they can create an alliance and create a union of states of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi and UP.

6. Punjab and Haryana should ideally join Pakistan. The culture is similar and religious differences will hopefully disappear in due course of time.

7. Gujarat and Maharashtra can join the Rajasthan and North Indian Union and become a secular nation. Muslims residing in these states should be allowed to stay and flourish.

8. Kashmir, Jammu and Ladakh become independent.

Interesting prepositions.

How do you see trade between these states?

Interesting prepositions.

How do you see trade between these states?
As it happens today. Kerala will perhaps start importing cows from Bengal and UP. Currently they come via MP. In this scenario, they will probably need to come via ships. Andhra Pradesh/Telengana will probably NOT side with the Southern states.

As it happens today. Kerala will perhaps start importing cows from Bengal and UP. Currently they come via MP. In this scenario, they will probably need to come via ships. Andhra Pradesh/Telengana will probably NOT side with the Southern states.

Why the sea? They can travel through the trade corridors and help build the economy as they pass through.

And why such a green country like Kerala dependent on cows from such far flung areas up north?

Back
Top Bottom