What's new

Can Babur and Raad penitrate Indian defence system

1) You can never expect this thread to be 'Flames-free'
2) I am not sure about Ra'ad, but Babur can yank at the wands of Radars and AAA Fire. It can also fly at low altitude, making it un traceable.

Whereas, if India and Pakistan get into a war, (No offense here) the likely PAF respond would be attacks and clearence of Air space, and also escot planes for the fighter carring Ra'ad.

Lets see a breif overview of Babur.

But, I personally dont think we are gonna get into a war zone for atleas net 15 years. All the IA will do is open the dams, floddings the Punjab area, and bringing a heavy loss.

Having Shaheens, and Nuclear Ballistic Missiles and soon ICBM, you also must learn to cope up with other problems, that the opposite army can cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
With what? None of your missle air defense systems is accurate to even 50%. If U.S. Patriot Missile Defense System (the best in the world) is accurate at its very best 80%, you think yours is better? Grow up kid. Ours missiles can reach deep inside india and there is very very little you can do to stop it. And if you could have you would have done so after the supposed mumbai massacre. But your generals knew better. :woot:

Ok, so now a kid is asking me to grow up????

Are you even remotely aware of army strategies??? Are you assuming that Indian army will detect a missile and launch only 1 interceptor per missile. That is such a lame thought.

We very well know the probability of interception of a SAM. But how does that vary with 2 or even 3 interceptors per hostile missile??
Does the probability not increase then??

When we didn't launch an attack on Pakistan after 26/11, that was the maturity and professionalism of our forces. We gained more than we could have with an armed assault.

Hundreds of people die in Pakistan today, and we didn't even fire a single shot. That is the power of diplomacy. And using diplomacy is what an intelligent nation does to meet its objectives. Who's in a mess now?? Guess that answers your question.

Hundreds of people die in Pakistan today, and we didn't even fire a single shot. That is the power of diplomacy. And using diplomacy is what an intelligent nation does to meet its objectives. Who's in a mess now?? Guess that answers your question.

Hundreds of people are dying not because of Indian diplomacy but rather the inefficiency of GOP who has failed not just in the economic and diplomatic front but also in providing the very basic needs such as security to their citizens.
As for being an intelligent nation......don't flatter yourself as we all know what India really wanted after mumbai attack and since that could not happen, its what we say..........Khasnani billi kamba nocha

sourgrapes.jpg

By the way bold part also shows how much mature and grown up you youself is. Anyways we know what happened after Mumbai attacks and that was perfectly the case of sour grapes.

Hundreds of people die in Pakistan today, and we didn't even fire a single shot. That is the power of diplomacy.

As an Indian I'd be ashamed of it,if true,
Deaths in Pakistan are due their former Govts lacking foresight and the present ones being inefficient.
Of course,our diplomacy is better compared to them with certain nations.

couple of factors in detecting cruise missle. pros and cons

1) its frontal detection is nearly impossible because of sheer small diameter and circumference. if cruise missle is going towards a radar installation, then frontal detection might be very difficult.

2) If cruise missiles are RAM coated, abosrbing radar waves, then it will become more difficult to detect it even when it is in detection range of a ground base radar (once it crosses the earth curvature) and again frontal detection will add to difficulty of ground radar, however, if it is passing by another radar installation then through its side posture it might be detected with a little ease (granted it can be detected on tree top level)

3) the best way to detect cruise missiles will be to use AWACS but then again the ground clutter and its sheer small size will make it difficult to be detected but nevertheless not impossible.

4) if cruise missiles has ECCM based countermeasures including RAM coat then it will make it extremely difficult to be detected even by AWACS.

5) anything flying at tree top height with ground hugging capability, with very low measurable size is difficult to be detected and if RAM and ECCM are added then next to impossible.

Therefore, any plan of attack based on above points will be that the radars will be hunted down in a way that crusie missiles wont show the side posture to radars and only frontal attack of nearest radar to the border will be done and then eventually, more crusie missles will gothrough to next rear radars once the close to border area radars are neutralized.... Interesting strategy, isnt it :sniper: :chilli:

Is the topic is Why Pakistanis are dying??? Again every country have its own ways of dealing with topic. Some do backchannel talk others cry on media....

And BTW dont cry later that "MODS HATE ME".... Seriously you should look at quality of your post....Money can give you elite status but it wont improve your post quality ...you have to work on that yourself.

Patriot and any such Missile defense systen is more suited to ballistic missiles and not cruise missiles...
The high mach speeds wont leave much room for maneuverability,which is a plus point of a cruise missile which can swerve and turn in any direction to dodge missile defenses.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

BTW instead of hate mongering why dont we keep this discussion to technicalities only..and not politics?

Really???

You very well know, its the Indians that proved Pakistan supporting the terrorists to the whole world after 26/11. This put pressure on US to in turn put pressure on Pakistan to participate heavily in the WoT.

Really??? Last time it was Bharat who was crying that Pakistan isn't taking action against JUD and Hafiz Saeed. It is Bharat who is crying about supposed operation of JUD inside Pakistan. As far as I know Hafiz Saeed has been acquitted of 26/11 cases. USA has announced additional aid for PA.

Yes Pakistan did take action against TTP. The terrorists who were attacking Pakistani people. But what about JUD or LET. TTP wasn't involved in Mumbai attacks.

Wake up kid both your facts and your logic is totally flawed.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why is he allowed to talk like that about Pakistanis dying? Why don't the mods do anything whenever indians talk this way.

You guys deleted my reply to him, but you still letting him talk in this facist way.

As for involvement of Army, use of brute force, we can destroy Pakistan, but we will lose a lot in the process too. And we don't want that. Why would we want to risk our growth, when we can fulfill our objectives without putting in the effort.

I hope you would go for it. And I can assure you when you would go for it, we would make sure the merciless destruction of Bharat irrespective of creed, clan, religion or tribe. Mark my words.;)

Is the topic is Why Pakistanis are dying??? Again every country have its own ways of dealing with topic. Some do backchannel talk others cry on media....

And BTW dont cry later that "MODS HATE ME".... Seriously you should look at quality of your post....Money can give you elite status but it wont improve your post quality ...you have to work on that yourself.

Look at who made it personal before you blame me.

Lets stop fightin here, will lead us no where.If your so eager to do so, then go somewher else, but atleast act to be formal here. Over.

When we didn't launch an attack on Pakistan after 26/11, that was the maturity and professionalism of our forces. We gained more than we could have with an armed assault.

You didn't launch an assault because you lacked the military muscle to force Pakistan into a submission. Sure the Indian propaganda might make you believe that India could have clobbered Pakistan in 2 days, but in reality India by no means has the capability to pull off something what you guys were envisioning with the Cold Start Doctrine. The threat was quite real of an Indian attack, your COAS CAS and FM publicly threatened Pakistan with surgical strikes. Both nations stood eye ball to eye ball, Pakistan called the Indian bluff and started to mobilize. India realizing that they did not have the military capable of pulling off a win which would be politically acceptable, blinked and backed off its threat. Don't get me wrong, in a prolong war India will prevail due to her bigger size but that means they are crossing the nuclear threshold. But from what i can gather, India does not intend to fight a long state war and wants to keep it short. In a short war, the odds are quite even. Oh and FYI, India did not gain anything against Pakistan. I am yet to see any evidence or logic that supports this claim, making empty statements don't mean squat.

Back
Top Bottom