What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

No, not that problem! The problem with people who say that some Muslims who converted to Islam started claiming Arab descent!

Sorry I am still surprised how that happened!

I have not clue. I think he probably talking about people whose ancestors migrated from different parts of the Arab , Iran and Central Asia

Pride @ we cannot get back in history to see whether someone was converted by forced or he accepted islam by his own choice because he was impressed with teaching of Islam or preaching of islamic saints. No matter how x,y,z were converted centuries ago but now we are following Islam by our own free will and happy with it :)

I just cited few general quotes where people have different religious heroes convert/attacker/Migrants. Changing all Missile names/Port names on attackers/intruders means that 100% Pakistanis believe that they were achiever and it does not bother to them who are convert and does not care what harm they have done for certain civilization. Is it very complex to explain?

Doesn't proof much! Changing of names is very common in every region! Only recently Big Ben tower in London is now called Elisabeth tower! So,

The proof does not exist for our gods and Prophets but we believe them so for now lets continue to believe then whole discussion will be directionless.

No I did not ask you for any proofs of that...

I asked what does this proof:
"The part about who ruled whom and when is ancient history...what does it prove?"
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...akistan-don-t-get-along-15.html#ixzz25vqCwMuI

I think I am talking too complex here or you are getting confused. If you have different gene pool an all of You are Monglos/ Arabs/Persian then of course we don't share same ancestors but if we have many of them whose ancestors used to belong to that region then those section has right to claim having in on Land does not make them to claim any civilization as borders get change with time.

I just said that..
You do realize that before India was formed Pakistani now had moved from around and about India?

It is very unlikely when IVC died out, you ancestors just sat an Indus bank and reproducing...they migrated and probably mixed with the Indians....If not migrated to India and may or may not have accepted Islam or may have just decided to stay in India during the formation of Pakistan...

So, technically speaking some Indians may have claim over IVC! Based on their roots!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...akistan-don-t-get-along-15.html#ixzz25vqnOABs

Did I so?
No, you did not..I was giving an example

Your ancestors may be migrated to this with any of the rulers. But if they migrated in 743 AD then how ccan you claim something which was there 3000 BCE

It can be...Intermarriages was 1 of the common things the Arabs did...

I think you need to read my posts from the starting.

I think I need to re-read my posts....You see my 1st few replies were for the dilemmas starting pages 8...Yup had to go back a few pages to reply and then I replied slowly to what I thought was asking a question or I found interesting...

PS: Thanks Talon, Raja, Ticker. I am having such sane discussion after a long time

You are welcome..I would be enjoying too if I did not get all jumbled up...

Just that I wished the forum was more friendly like this other forum I was at...It allowed answers to of a post to be replied under it...Like I replied to a post on page 2, the answer would be on page 2 not on the recent page (page 15) ...

Wish it happens in that way but never happens. if my father is Indian and mom Japanese then may be my son/daughter have association with Japanese culture but in future their son/daughter will be Indian. Blame on Male dominance.

:) :)

I do not agree to this..Here in the west people boast to even be 1/8 th of another gene pool!

Doesn't proof much! Changing of names is very common in every region! Only recently Big Ben tower in London is now called Elisabeth tower! So,

Calling Big Ben the Elizabeth Tower is one thing, calling it the Hitler tower is another. :rolleyes:

Calling Big Ben the Elizabeth Tower is one thing, calling it the Hitler tower is another. :rolleyes:

Errr...the talk is about changing names...changing the name of something is a norm!

Whose the invader?

well many Muslims invaded India and he is saying that Pakistan is having ballistic missile with name of those muslim invader like shaub uddin ghauri whom india consider as looters and cruel rulers. Question here is India did not accepted the existence of Pakistan and these two countries have been at wars because of conflict Kashmir. so they were expecting Pakistan to have missile for india with names of those who are hero for India :) again India and Pakistan have different perspective of history. If ghuri was hindu who would have rule on Pakistani Muslims and Pakistan would have bad views of him then i am sure his name would have use for Indian missile

I wonder why the Indians always try to say that they are the inheritors of the IVC, which was the cradle of civilization in South Asia.

Since the Indus Valley Civilization existed almost entirely within modern-day Pakistan.

Same as how the Yellow River was the birthplace of Chinese civilization. If it existed entirely within another country, how could we claim to be the true inheritors of that civilization?

I wonder why the Indians always try to say that they are the inheritors of the IVC, which was the cradle of civilization in South Asia.

Since the Indus Valley Civilization existed almost entirely within modern-day Pakistan.

Same as how the Yellow River was the birthplace of Chinese civilization. If it existed entirely within another country, how could we claim to be the true inheritors of that civilization?

I agree. We dont say that we are inheritors of Gangetic civilization or whatever, seem like indian have no identity

Using the same logic KSA owns Islam as Mecca & Medina lies inside modern KSA & Israel owns Christianity as their holy places comes under the jurisdiction of the modern state of Israel.

I agree. We dont say that we are inheritors of Gangetic civilization or whatever, seem like indian have no identity

Pakistanis claims their lineage to Moguls even though 90% of Mogul structures and their their capital is in India.

Using the same logic KSA owns Islam as Mecca & Medina lies inside modern KSA & Israel owns Christianity as their holy places comes under the jurisdiction of the modern state of Israel.

They are following a religion, not inheriting a civilization. I don't know of any Muslim country in the world that claims to be the only true inheritor of any such civilization.

well many Muslims invaded India and he is saying that Pakistan is having ballistic missile with name of those muslim invader like shaub uddin ghauri whom india consider as looters and cruel rulers. Question here is India did not accepted the existence of Pakistan and these two countries have been at wars because of conflict Kashmir. so they were expecting Pakistan to have missile for india with names of those who are hero for India :) again India and Pakistan have different perspective of history. If ghuri was hindu who would have rule on Pakistani Muslims and Pakistan would have bad views of him then i am sure his name would have use for Indian missile

and also those dravidian or whoever they were ,had nothing to do with hindusium and hindu before ...there were only touchable and non-touchable(caste system) things ..between this only budda came and tried to teach them and rejected the tyranny of caste system .those who influced became buudist and those didnot,, remained (caste system )peoples... .. the words hindu and hundustan and hindusium were given to them(caste system people) after so many races,ethinicities etc.....the mesopotamia and mehrgrah civilizations are older than IVC so those dravidian or who ever they were also from iran ,arabs ..or may be from the species of africa.etc but were not hindus.....if u r muslims so u beleive that our history is from adam and religion of NOOH and they had also children who were muslims and NON- muslims too..so those dravidians could be from their non-muslims children.....

Back
Top Bottom