What's new

Can an Army-Person kill 3 Man Legally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubashar_ali

New Recruit

Reaction score
I heard about Army (Including Air-Force personals) that they can kill 3 persons Because they permission by the Govt.!!!?
Is this true. Can any one heard about this. Please share your views. :chilli::chilli:

I heard about Army (Including Air-Force personals) that they can kill 3 persons Because they permission by the Govt.!!!?
Is this true. Can any one heard about this. Please share your views. :chilli::chilli:

maybe you need to stop waisting time on whispering gossips. :crazy:

don't know....but i think this is Pakistan's secret :whistle:

None of your fault, dude.... Common sense is something that is usually not very common.

Last edited:
I have heard such rumors about security guards that they have license to kill 1 man.
crap I presume

If its true ! then what ??? its none of any body's business... its entirely PAKISTAN's personal and secret matter.

This thread is retarded...hence it is closed......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom