What's new

campign to have pakistan debt / interest written off

The direction to me of Pak economy is a default like Argentina. The corrupt crooks are back and will help speed this up.

Imran was not even able to negotiate leniency on power infrastructure contract terms with the Chinese. Would he able to convince them to forgive all loans?! There must be a limit to how much faith you can have in a man :laugh:

Imran was not even able to negotiate leniency on power infrastructure contract terms with the Chinese. Would he able to convince them to forgive all loans?! There must be a limit to how much faith you can have in a man :laugh:
No you are wrong, you wait till niazi comes back on a flying 🦄

there was a real effort by Live 8 concerts in 2000s. i have watched a documentory how hard it was to just writ off little debt . not even US president was able to do so .

its hard to write it off but if you are pakistani citizen and you didnt sign it and you disagree with it, you were not consulted. you did not benefit from it in any shape or form. then why are pakistani citizen suffering austerity measures, why is his land resources used as collateral.

this alone is asking for world war 2 against corrupt government and citizens.

its hard to write it off but if you are pakistani citizen and you didnt sign it and you disagree with it, you were not consulted. you did not benefit from it in any shape or form. then why are pakistani citizen suffering austerity measures, why is his land resources used as collateral.

this alone is asking for world war 2 against corrupt government and citizens.
Dr Tahir Ul Qadri wrote about this. There is a video on youTube too.

He gave examples of where some African nations wer able to have debts written off citing not being able to pay, or proving the money was not used in the country but stolen by corrupt politicians.

Ultimately though, it wouldn't matter for Pakistan. We'd build it all back up within a few years. It's a nation addicted to debt. Step 1 is to live within our means, and if our means are not enough, then to earn more!

lo g ghauri aya fer. My man here is a proud graduate of Khadim Rizvi School of Economics.

yeah you are the one that lives in that hell hole called pakistan, go on brown anglo saxon slave fix your economy.

it seems there is trolls joined recently trying to derail my thread bajwa/nawaj team at work.

mods do something.

dumb sons of bitch es dont understand that wat this wars are bout debt slavery via war. must kick out imf.

What if China and other countries/companies decide to roll back so projects in Pakistan for non payment of debt? Will that not lead to unemployment and more economic hardship?

as you know in islam usury is banned. plus it is illegal to take billions of debt without consulting the common man who are in the majority. who they themselves dont know about loan borrowing and if they do, they denounce it plus we the ppl didnt sign on the dotted line. so why our natural resources are plundered ? i didnt sign the contract?, why should common pakistani should suffer inflation and scarcity.

we need to do a petition or at imran khan rally talk about this and campaign hard.

the time is ripe for this campaign.
No one cares about Islam in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom