What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

Finish it, no need to cry or fight on each other because still Pakistan is getting weapons and money from the west(doesn't matter its Usa or UK). People indeed Hundreds and Thousands Pakistanis are settled in USA, Canada and United Kingdom, and still immigrating.

This is just Business. We seek our Interest and they seek theirs.

Last edited:
As seen in the above Picture - Camron is not interested in Indians but in India and Its Economy.

He made this statement to get Indians on his side and give his Economically underpowered country the much needed Indian Business.

It is good enough that he is interested only in INDIA...and not in indians. Its not like he is going to marry some indian to be interested in Indians. :D

But what Mr clever forgot is that Pakistan is the King Maker in the WOT game - we have the key to the Exit door - its up to mr camron if he wants the door open that his troops can get out by 2015 as his second in charge Nick has been saying or he wants their Coffins to keep flying out of Kandahar.

Pakistan was the king maker during Afghan-Soviet crisis-- whole lot of good it did for them.
Admitedly Afghanistan is becoming a quagmire for Nato nations -- but it would be foolish to think that exit strategy is solely depended on Pakistan's blessing. It is important that Pak is part of the process -- but it wouldnt stop nations from pulling if that werent the case & It wouldnt stop Nato nations to arm twist Pakistan to be part of the process.

And worse -- Pakistan has to think -- what would happen if nations start pulling out ? Pakistan's economy for now is dependent (atleast majorily) dependant on WoT income.

haha.. yeah, all we can do is just sit back & post some frustrating comments about the British PM.

well they elected 3 moronic leaders in a row, they're on a roll

In that case hows Pakistan holding up in this regard ? Easy for all to say about leaders but forget that they are in that position because of what they are !! We are arm chair generals (a very senior one at that) because we are !!

Last i heard a very iconic person named Mr Nawaz Sharif -- is rumored to be next Pak PM..great choice.

well, nowadays leaders are not selected on the basis of what they are, they are selected for what they "REALLY" are! :D

time for zardari to postponed the visit of uk....

haha.. yeah, all we can do is just sit back & post some frustrating comments about the British PM.

You can organize a protest outside the British embassy building.:azn:

By the way,i'm sure there will be serious diplomatic rebuttal to this.

it will be of no use my friend, we'll get our a** whooped even before we reach the Embassy :p haha

I am simply responding to your comment on why US would provide aid to Pakistan if Pakistan is working cross purpose with US. Giving aid is no barometer and an example is Iraq, where US pumped billions of dollars in 1980's and then invaded the country in 90's and again recently..

The game is still on in Pakistan and Afghanistan and if Pakistan had really backed Taliban against the US, there is still a lot of time for US to react. After all they recently announced that they are not getting out of the region anytime soon. Much against a lot of folks here who wanted to go hunting in Afghanistan after NATO left...

Giving aid certainly is a barometer as US is helping a state that you say is supporting insurgents against them.

This is helping simultaneously btw. We are allegedly helping Taliban and getting aid from US at the same time.

The comparison with Iraq is thus not a good comparison because Iraq did nothing anti-US (allegedly or otherwise, as far as what's out in the public) at the same time they were receiving US aid.

Not to mention, the republicans did nothing substantial against us even though you know their track record and feelings against anything anti-American.

Here's some food for thought. Sure, Cameron is British PM, but his party received what, some 30% of the votes? He is not looked upon too highly in Britain himself (I know this from being on other forums with a high number of british people) and there's criticism from within britain for making these remarks. I know indians are having a field day but nothing will come out of this except words.

the thrust of the indians on here is

"look - the western world is saying it, THEREFORE IT MUST BE TRUE"

i dont mean to flame but is that not such a slavish attitude, as well as being ill educated, you essentially bind your fate to the west and also leave yourself wide open if something is said against you

pakistan is simply suffering from its inability to effectively counter these remarks - and the sad thing is there is an easy counter to these remarks.

india, us and gb are all taking kidney shots at pakistan whilst pakistan has its hands tied behind its back, deeply frustrating...

Back
Top Bottom