What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

Pakistan needs to stop promoting the terrorism.... Fair enough. How about the USA stops invading mineral-rich countries for fun and the UK stops supporting them in the process?

Oh good grief! Another non-story about this do-nothing nobody!! Enough already!

WE DON'T CARE. :smokin:

Pakistan needs to stop promoting the terrorism.... Fair enough. How about the USA stops invading mineral-rich countries for fun and the UK stops supporting them in the process?

Oh good grief! Another non-story about this do-nothing nobody!! Enough already!

WE DON'T CARE. :smokin:

"Stop Invading our Countries and you wouldn't get any Terrorists."

The bolded part itself has answer to your question....Pakistan strongly feels that India is causing trouble in Baloch....India Strongly feels that Pakistan is causing trouble in Kashmir and other parts(mumbai attacks etc)...So we are even out there.....

However what you are missing is the world community and their views on it....People outside India and Pakistan even if after being neutral have very contrasting views on Claims by Pak and India.....US is investigating ISI role in mumbai, they are not investigating RAW role in Baloch....Don't you think this one example speaks a lot about what world community thinks??? There is a strong perception in the world that your establishment(read ISI) is somewhere involved and i am sure you would agree that it is not India who has fed this perception....There has to some fire for the smoke, no???

Latest remarks by Cameroon also gives an inclination about what i infer...there are many such examples but bottom line is world community do not endorse your claim....They do not say openly about your establishment involvement as far as Indian claims is concerned but do not hesitate to call you as haven for terrorist and suspicion about factions involved....wikileaks again share the same opinion that there is lot of doubts about the sincerity of your establishment in dealing with so called GOOD and BAD terrorist....

This has been discussed several times my friend. Your argument about the western public's perception is too simplistic.

Because most of the world you're talking about (i.e. the western world) has similar interests to India, so yes they'd believe the same.

Here's something I recommend you to check out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Considering that, it's not like that western people believing the same thing or nearly the same thing makes even an iota of difference.

There hasn't been any proof provided - and that's the most important part of all this. Western public is on the same page because of their interests, because of what their media feeds them.

Their media is similar to indian media in this case. They accuse us without proof, and their rumours, hearsay, and unnamed sources are enough 'proof' for them. For Pakistanis, believing in the same things is believing in conspiracy theories.

All Indians can do is talk tough.When it comes to action they start wetting their pants.So they go to America or First World Countries and ask them to help them because Indians are cowards and can't do anything to Pakistan.

That is a a true and fair assessment.

By the way, it's funny how for the US, the freedom fighters of yesteryears are today's terrorists. :lol::lol: And the interesting part in both cases (the freedom fighters of yesteryears and today's terrorists) is that both of them are fighting invading forces. Very little to no distinction between the two if you look at it from a neutral angle.

Such negative statements are not good for trade and tourism.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

"Stop Invading our Countries and you wouldn't get any Terrorists."

That sounds an honest admission.

By the way, it's funny how for the US, the freedom fighters of yesteryears are today's terrorists. :lol::lol: And the interesting part in both cases (the freedom fighters of yesteryears and today's terrorists) is that both of them are fighting invading forces. Very little to no distinction between the two if you look at it from a neutral angle.

Those freedom fighters are 1000's of miles away from US homeland.

Arslan_treen – I guess you live in UK, if so you know what respect you people have in this Country...

Huh? So you're using racism against a certain group against Arslan_treen? That's quite sad. Might I mention "land of snake charmers and land of elephants". I hope that rings a bell.

Huh? So you're using racism against a certain group against Arslan_treen? That's quite sad. Might I mention "land of snake charmers and land of elephants". I hope that rings a bell.

land of snalke charmers and land of elephants

both phrases were reasonable in past...

land of snalke charmers and land of elephants

both phrases were reasonable in past...

Mate, Indians are still looked down upon in terms of race across the world. Trying use racism against Pakistanis as a shaming tactics against Pakistanis (i.e. things such "look hahahaha you are looked down upon", etc) is akin to catering to racists and condoning racism, and also diverting from the fact that these same people are racist to indians.

SMS, mate how old are you? If you are not aware let me tell you your forefathers were part of "land of snake charmers and land of elephants". ...may be some of your ancestors were into the business of snake catching or elephant riding...so better you keep history off the topic of current scenarios..

Irrelevant. My point is that same people are racist against you. But more importantly, the fact that you choose to use the racism that certain groups face against those groups is quite childish, racist, and pathetic.

It's like me using slavery against blacks.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I will leave it on that note. It was off-topic to begin with, not to mention incredibly childish.

At the end of day even if Mr Camron , bends over and lets Indian pucker up , it won't change nothing.

He is irrelevant
His Threats are irrelevant
His forces are coward packing bag and leaving afghanistan while Pakistan/US are fighting vs terrorist his nation is running away like cowards

His home is next to a volcano , and he probbly needs a new country to live in pretty soon , just hope that the volcano does not errupts againt

On one side he is dividing Turkey , and other he is attacking Pakistan

Typical loser british mentality :smokin: divide and conquer

How about he takes his own Terrorist , outfit himself back to his own country and stop meddling in forigne countries affairs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom