What's new

Calls to Punish China Grow

Its a general thoughts among others in SCS . Unnecessary provocation and aggressive posture by China. Slowed down US economy may have promoted to be aggressive as I hope of weaker US diplomacy due to weaker economy. Which has back fired. US capabilities are far ahead of any nation right now. Along with NATO and SCS/Asian countries it could be more powerful .

As is recently said "China must not underestimate US military capabilities" And latest renewed pact with JAPAN is even more aggressive posture against China . So if Japan jumps in support of any SCS country help US will come in

What do you think guys ?

US will bark but it will not bite the hand that feed her. If US really wants to fight China. She would have directly send warship to help Philippines to counter China in SCS 10years ago. But it's not happening. China economy is supplying half of US Coporate. If China supply chain is disrupted, so will US economy. Nobody will know what happen it we reached that stage. And if things turn ugly and nuke is used. That is even more unimaginable.

China is a economy power that propel both US and the rest of the world. China is also a nuclear power that demonstrated hydrogen bomb capabilities. Nobody including US wants to reach the stage of fighting with China.

Sure we know that, Beast.
We were dealing with beast, animal, pets, kid, idiots ... or any bullshjt from invaders, but we will kick back hard and hurt, everyone knew that.

You can claim whole Vietnam belong to you, as your ancestor did. And of course, we will accept your demand, just like with your ancestor, we will give you some small space under our soil to live forever.
You can come to Northern Vietnam to visit them, ask them about your territory, and take place beside them if you want, but I'm afraid that sanitation workers will bring you to landfill ... :coffee:
So end of story. It just empty talk from our vietnamese comrade? :lol:

We are understanding of your feeling that you need somewhere to vent your frustration of being small and not able to do something. So some bragging is needed occasionally. :D

What can vietnam do is build up your economy and trade with China more. Give up those small islet claim. You must look at the big picture. If thailand, Malaysia or Indonesia become more powerful and you vietnam still remain weak. Not only you will lost islets in SCS. Others will even take yours EEZ and take you for a riding.

Some leaders in Congress
Usually I stopped reading an article when these words popped out,they are not real policy makers,you shouldn‘t mind what they say,sometimes they say worse things about their own president than they say about China. Being tough on China wins elections,at least that‘s what they still believe

Stop talking and start "punishing". In the 50s, MacArthur threatened to nuke China. Now they only threaten to disinvite us from their party in the ocean. Is it just me or has the caliber of their threats gone down?:coffee:

Anyway, their invitation to us was originally for their benefit, because the presence of the greatest Asian power gave it credibility. After all, people didn't take it seriously because the mighty Philippines superpower attended. It is really their prerogative to disinvite anyone, just like it is your prerogative to ban the Pope from your birthday party.

Surely, Beast or animal didn't know about human activities and meaning of words, so keep your wild and get your orgasm :coffee:

So, who was the Beast when you invaded Cham, slaughtering their civilian population?

Chinese should just ignore the article, or come out with one (from Global Times) to counter it.

To VN and PH, better send a message to your leaders and ask them to come out with better plan. At this stage, i see no progress except some barking from time to time, while China is busy building their unsinkable aircraft carriers.

And don't point the gun at Malaysia, the phase 'You're either with us, or against us' doesn't work in ASEAN.

Chinese should just ignore the article, or come out with one (from Global Times) to counter it.

To VN and PH, better send a message to your leaders and ask them to come out with better plan. At this stage, i see no progress except some barking from time to time, while China is busy building their unsinkable aircraft carriers.

And don't point the gun at Malaysia, the phase 'You're either with us, or against us' doesn't work in ASEAN.

The fact that VN and PH make such demands when it's clear they're the most junior of partners (if you can even call them that) among prosperous neighbors is such a clear signal of their delusions.

The poor Americans will be whining again trying to get redresses from these:

"The trade gap with China in March surged 38.7 per cent to $31.2 billion. The U.S. trade deficit with China is the largest for any country and is on track to set another record this year."
US trade deficit swells to 6-year high of $51.4 billion in March, reflecting flood of imports - 680 NEWS

Summers: US Losing Clout as Allies Join AIIB

US Navy: Beijing creating a 'great wall of sand' in South China Sea | World news | The Guardian

Who cares about these useless "invitations" as long as we have the real deals in the grasp
The more "un-invitations" means we are doing the right things

images

Overlay Glass Curly Lion on Chinese Snuff Bottle

China will not lay down to American thuggery.

AIIB has embarrassed the U.S so they want to get back at China.

Putin embarrassed the U.S. in Syria in 2013 which triggered the Ukraine issue to get back at Russia.

These are the classic signs of a rapidly declining empire which cannot get its own way so they throw a tantrum.

China should ignore these ya-hoos and get on with reform and development. The stronger China gets, the less leverage they have.

The US knows China will surpass the US if left alone, so they want to get China into a war.

Divide and Conquer has been a strategy of the West for 500+ years.

Its just rinsed and repeated.

Last edited:
So, who was the Beast when you invaded Cham, slaughtering their civilian population?

Indo - china pennisula is native land of Mon/Khmer/Muon (Viets) people.

Champs came later from Islands in south, they invaded in to our lands and attacked on us. King of Champs was killed when he invaded in to Hanoi. There is failure of them, until we kicked Champs back to Islands in Malaysia and Java.

Only your words, nobody said about that like idiot.
We're not bark anything, we do the right things we can do.
That how before Chinese started their work, most and big facilities hold by Vietnamese, and in disputed, many media, news accuse China's work.

We chinese need to measure US by American gorvernment's action not by some bullsh1t articles or gabage words about China. Since my first day of acessing internet in 1990s, there is non stop of China's bashing articles, since then I've learned to contain my own fustration but to pray Chinese gorvernment to find the answer to US's challenge as the ancient time on how our ancesters anwered our deathly advesaries and historical enemiesl .

Dealing wiht US, we need wisdom of our ancestors and lessons learned from our 5000 years of warfare and conquest history...we will definetly find the answer to the question we seek? either to live in peace or beat the drum of war.

Well at least you have managed to put an end to the cowboy days

China will not lay down to American thuggery.

AIIB has embarrassed the U.S so they want to get back at China.

Putin embarrassed the U.S. in Syria in 2013 which triggered the Ukraine issue to get back at Russia.

These are the classic signs of a rapidly declining empire which cannot get its own way so they throw a tantrum.

China should ignore these ya-hoos and get on with reform and development. The stronger China gets, the less leverage they have.

The US knows China will surpass the US if left alone, so they want to get China into a war.

Divide and Conquer has been a strategy of the West for 500+ years.

Its just rinsed and repeated.

when US punish you, China is going to collapse.

China is clear about the purpose of the American propaganda war and the cannon fodders in East Asia and South East Asia the Americans are utilizing. This ancient civilization won't go down without a fierce fight and she is prepared for it.

"Think and say, and then it become your".
It's China way with 9-10-11-dash-lines, maps which was recognized by nobody, not our Vietnamese.

Show off your true proof of 2000s year ruling over those Islands then, not a stupid troll map draw by greedy hand.

Of course, you can claim Chinese own the earth, the moon, the sun, and take all of those if you have enough power, I know its way in your highly head
i surely have proof but you have not this right!because of ,,,,sorry ,i don't wanna to ,,,,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom