What's new

Calling stock and commodity market enthusiasts

Price range for tomorrow and day after tomorrow silver contract sept 2014 MCX
45548.3 to 44964.7

my kind of thread .. for any heads up on forex trade & gold trade... dont hesitate to ask :p

Anybody in here investing or trading in the stock or commodity markets? Thought will start a thread and see if its possible to exchange ideas here.

@Armstrong @cb4 @waz @Skull and Bones @Capt.Popeye @kurup
I have been out of the Indian markets for longtime. But I would definitely like to start investing. Share some good stocks with high mkt cap, and good P/e for 6--2 years vesting periods if you can.

I have been out of the Indian markets for longtime. But I would definitely like to start investing. Share some good stocks with high mkt cap, and good P/e for 6--2 years vesting periods if you can.
not a good time now, market needs a correction ... wait for it to fall to around 20,21k then invest, FII's are playing their role right now

@Aether Based on your input for basic charts for gold, worked on a combination of weekly and smaller time frame chart. Looks promising. Am currently testing the same for over a period of time.

@indiatester@Armstrong

Now how to share this? Is that private conversation possible?
Sorry been on travel. What private conversation are you talking about? My twitter handle is the same as my handle here.

Sorry been on travel. What private conversation are you talking about? My twitter handle is the same as my handle here.

I am not on twitter . The messaging to members. Am not able to message anybody.

@Armstrong meet @Mr.S.Singh for forex. Also, as we were expecting, it seems to be moving up.

For Gold, based on what @Aether had said, was working on longer time-frames. But it needs more study. Am trying to eliminate a few false calls.

@sandy_3126 will start picking up a few stocks for my wife over the next few weeks for the same time frame as you. Will update you when I do so.

@Armstrong were you able to get the trend and strategy based on the EMAs? The entry was at 1.3625, like we saw. Current price is 1.3682 with a high of 1.3696. :)

@sandy_3126 @indiatester am exiting all the MFs now. Will wait for a correction and pick up the following over the next 3 months. Horizon is 3 to 5 years.

1. South Indian Bank
2. Powergrid
3. ITC
4. Enkei Wheels
5. GAIL
6. Century textiles.

Matka trade is Suzlon.

@sandy_3126 @indiatester am exiting all the MFs now. Will wait for a correction and pick up the following over the next 3 months. Horizon is 3 to 5 years.

1. South Indian Bank
2. Powergrid
3. ITC
4. Enkei Wheels
5. GAIL
6. Century textiles.

Matka trade is Suzlon.
South, Powergrid, ITC look ok to me.
Not sure of others.

I can give you some that you can pick up daily. My horizon is usually 2-3 months.

Real estate sector will be in recession for next 3-4 years. In coming 6-8 months, major crash or correction in sensex by 5000-10000 points.

South, Powergrid, ITC look ok to me.
Not sure of others.

I can give you some that you can pick up daily. My horizon is usually 2-3 months.

Enkei makes the alloy wheels in cars. They have just finished capacity increases and personally, I think it will do well. They are also the biggest players in the segment. I also, think the market for alloyed wheels is only going north. Besides this, the Japs have taken control of this company. ENKEI WHEELS (INDIA) LTD. :: Contact-Us

GAIL, I think is fundamentally poised to do well. Suzlon is full matka trade. If comes a little down, I think its a juicy buy and prime for investment from some big company. Century textiles is on buy since 300. I think, there is a chance of 2000 over the next 3 to 4 years.

Though, I will wait till I enter now. I think, market is poised for a correction.

Bought and sold SBI today. Yesterday had bought crude and exited today.

Enkei makes the alloy wheels in cars. They have just finished capacity increases and personally, I think it will do well. They are also the biggest players in the segment. I also, think the market for alloyed wheels is only going north. Besides this, the Japs have taken control of this company. ENKEI WHEELS (INDIA) LTD. :: Contact-Us

GAIL, I think is fundamentally poised to do well. Suzlon is full matka trade. If comes a little down, I think its a juicy buy and prime for investment from some big company. Century textiles is on buy since 300. I think, there is a chance of 2000 over the next 3 to 4 years.

Though, I will wait till I enter now. I think, market is poised for a correction.

Bought and sold SBI today. Yesterday had bought crude and exited today.
Is this your primary profession? If not, how do you find time? I can only do swing trading that too irregularly.

Is this your primary profession? If not, how do you find time? I can only do swing trading that too irregularly.

Yes. Dad was a sub-broker, during the era of high brokerage rates. Now, am full time in to this. Am taking the CMT exam. The reason, I am almost all the time on PDF is because, its open on my comp and is a good stress buster :D I trade mainly in crude. Now, trying to increase my corpus over the next couple of years to a more 'substantial' amount.

Though, do tell me the stocks you were talking about. Always, ready to make more money :)

Real estate sector will be in recession for next 3-4 years. In coming 6-8 months, major crash or correction in sensex by 5000-10000 points.

I have never touched real estate and do not plan on touching software either. My bets are on FMCG, Energy and Infrastructure for the next 5 years from an investment perspective.

Yes. Dad was a sub-broker, during the era of high brokerage rates. Now, am full time in to this. Am taking the CMT exam. The reason, I am almost all the time on PDF is because, its open on my comp and is a good stress buster :D I trade mainly in crude. Now, trying to increase my corpus over the next couple of years to a more 'substantial' amount.

Though, do tell me the stocks you were talking about. Always, ready to make more money :)

I have never touched real estate and do not plan on touching software either. My bets are on FMCG, Energy and Infrastructure for the next 5 years from an investment perspective.

Try
GDL
BRGENERGY
AMTEKINDIA
btw: This is my system... so ... caveat emptor

Back
Top Bottom