What's new

Calling stock and commodity market enthusiasts

Indicators and technical data is good only for short term goals. When you talk about long term strategy you only rely on basic charts, news, bank forecasts and the market expectations etc.

Actually, I told my wife I wanted to do this. And she thankfully knew what it entails and said, no worries. In-laws really did not care, since the wifey was ok with it. My dad was a broker, though is retired now. Trained under him for a year. But, yes couple of girls balked when they knew what I was doing.

Bitcoin is falling faster than WTC .

Indicators and technical data is good only for short term goals. When you talk about long term strategy you only rely on basic charts, news, bank forecasts and the market expectations etc.

I trade on a daily basis. As in may make multiple trades in a day. In equity, though am collecting stocks. But, in those I stick to a few companies with good fundamentals and management.

Though have realised relying on secondary news is like being the last guy entering the trend. Maybe, over time will get better. Like I said, let me see how gold charts look. Will try and do some study and you can correct me.

I'm a mid term small time investor, i invest based on news flows.
So you do insider :P You into commodities or stocks?

@Aether - Bhai ko koi reply hiii nahin ? :(

If you can share your mail id or something will send you some books I have in pdf format. Or I can upload the book and paste link here? How do you want it?

Back
Top Bottom