What's new

Calling stock and commodity market enthusiasts

@Aether did some study on gold. Will try and post the findings here over the weekend. Would be nice if you view the same and provide your inputs. Will be good to learn for me also.

@Aether Based on your input for basic charts for gold, worked on a combination of weekly and smaller time frame chart. Looks promising. Am currently testing the same for over a period of time.

@indiatester@Armstrong

Now how to share this? Is that private conversation possible?

Last edited:
@Armstrong what currency pair are you working on. And which exchange/broker. I have a bit of free time, will try and check it out. Though not with real time data.

Thanks

How much starting capital is adviced to start out with?

My internship company used bloomberg. It is very expensive interface.

Both software are only for Indian equity/commodity markets. The total cost of both works out to approx. 1200 USD for a year.

Starting capital is dependent on your appetite for risk and margin requirements as defined by the exchange based on the lot sizes. But, typically, minimum you would need is 1000 USD which will be for 1 lot of any commodity or equity futures.

These are purely technical software. They do not have news or any other feed, which Bloomberg provides.

EUR/USD - Insta Trader !

Ok. Will check it out.

For Mcx silver contract 05 Sept 2014 , price today will close below the price of 45003 of yesterday,in the range of
44788.95 to 44894.05

For Mcx silver contract 05 Sept 2014 , price today will close below the price of 45003 of yesterday,in the range of
44788.95 to 44894.05

I wish, I could do predictions like this man. But, am really far off from being able to predict this. What do you use? I trade only on averages!

I wish, I could do predictions like this man. But, am really far off from being able to predict this. What do you use? I trade only on averages!

I am a beginneer .But the laws of the universe and fibonacci have worked well. . I am still working on this though. 8 out of 11 predictions have been correct in the past using such methods.

Brent Oil price range will be between
124.2107 to 110.4593 till June 28 on ICE. You can use investing.com ,lco ticker for the crude oil price.

If the price exit the ranges then ,you can make quick money. Like if below 110.45 then long or if above 124.2107 ,then short.

I am a beginneer .But the laws of the universe and fibonacci have worked well. . I am still working on this though. 8 out of 11 predictions have been correct in the past using such methods.

Brent Oil price range will be between
124.2107 to 110.4593 till June 28 on ICE. You can use investing.com ,lco ticker for the crude oil price.

If the price exit the ranges then ,you can make quick money. Like if below 110.45 then long or if above 124.2107 ,then short.

Thanks! Will try this!

Checked the price of silver Its 44662 as of now. The fall part was right. now it will retrace to this 44788.95 to 44894. range before closing today.

Back
Top Bottom