What's new

Calling stock and commodity market enthusiasts

Anybody here got clue about CIB-403 and TDS-94a notification from IT Department.

nice, had no idea there's a market thread here as well :woot:

/watched

just in case anyone missed it or was not aware of to begin with, Dr Brett Steenbarger's 'traderfeed' blog has been up again since early this year. I recommend this to non traders as well, always a gem or 2, or many to be found.

:cheers:

Been a while on this thread. How are your investments going on folks?
I've been busy at work, so was only into MF's via SIP.

Been a while on this thread. How are your investments going on folks?
I've been busy at work, so was only into MF's via SIP.

No MF and SIP for me. My bad bet was SouthIndia Bank and ABG Shipyard. Am thinking of picking up Axiscapes and more of Astramicrowave. These are long term buys. May exit SouthIndia Bank. Most of my current are in L&T, Schneider Electri, Enkei wheels, century and IDFC. Had suzlon, exited it sometime back.

Commodities going on as usual.

No MF and SIP for me. My bad bet was SouthIndia Bank and ABG Shipyard. Am thinking of picking up Axiscapes and more of Astramicrowave. These are long term buys. May exit SouthIndia Bank. Most of my current are in L&T, Schneider Electri, Enkei wheels, century and IDFC. Had suzlon, exited it sometime back.

Commodities going on as usual.
I just entered L&T. Rode SUNPHARMA for a bit. I will wait till the market gets back up.

I just entered L&T. Rode SUNPHARMA for a bit. I will wait till the market gets back up.

I am waiting for L&T to touch round 1600. Lets see.

Was short on bank nifty, covered on Friday early. Now am banging my head, asking WHY??? :D

I met heavy loss in options then I stop doing it. Now I strictly stick with delivery. Do you have any suggestions regarding multibaggers? if yes let me know

My matka trades are on Suzlon, Astra Microwave and Axiscades. Am still long on SouthBank, but, now I think I should exit it.

Yes, options are risky. The only thing that saves is I do not expose more than 30% of my trading value at any point of time. It brings down the overall exposure, but, it keeps me in the market even if I go down multiple trades.

Today averaged Sintex, & Federal Bank. bought DCB bank in the blood bath. My portfolio tanked almost 8% today.

Today averaged Sintex, & Federal Bank. bought DCB bank in the blood bath. My portfolio tanked almost 8% today.

My delivery portfolio is down 12%, but, thats mainly due to ABG and SouthBank. Intra day trading in F&O still on as usual.

Back
Top Bottom