What's new

Call for Beijing to work with Taiwan to reunify in Chinese-style democracy

The future of Taiwan lies in the Taiwanese people, not in the US. Americans should worry about American. Let Asians take care of Asian.
If you can, good for you, but USA will not let you do that.
The nation of China is still called China. China has no civilization state as its part of East Asian civilization that was founded in China. But as this civilization encompasses several country so unless China conquers all these countries that use chopsticks, adopted Chinese characters and holidays, than the Chinese civilization state do not exist. There is this one nation out there that has regard its civilization as the state and China is certainly not one of them.

CD, or any one else, lets take this discussion into IM.

And I'm glad you are not in America. You are a Vietcong who have no balls to sail on a boat to free yourself. Go back to your hole that you dig for yourself.

So why would 5 years ago, people in China would rather vote for KMT. but not any more today?

You want he gone for free, like you !? lol, free from what!?

Mark Xi Jinping's words, "打铁还须自身硬".

Because the West under of the lead of USA is still technologically superior, that's why they still have stronger softpower, the media of HK and Taiwan is leaning towards them.

China needs to develop stronger hardpower such as military technology and booming giant economy, then we can have the backbone to develop our own softpower, one day China can turn the table to create more pro-China voice in the world.

I agree with you 100%. :tup:

We need more Hard power first. Then everything else will follow.

And I hope all the anti-China traitors living in HK run away first before we clean them out, after we become One country One system again.

And I'm glad you are not in America. You are a Vietcong who have no balls to sail on a boat to free yourself. Go back to your hole that you dig for yourself.
Use "spiritual victories" when faced with humiliation like Ah Q again ?? poor symptomatic of the typical Chinese national character . We see no light from u guys but the collapse like USSR

And I hope all the anti-China traitors run away first before we clean them out.

They can keep hating China all they want, but China will go nowhere and it will keep progressing.

That's why they cannot wait to spread more propaganda to derail our society.

And I hope all the anti-China traitors living in HK run away first before we clean them out, after we become One country One system again.
Impossible for China, coz u guys never dare to face with real Naval battle , even just against TW-Phil now

They can keep hating China all they want, but China will go nowhere and it will keep progressing.

That's why they cannot wait to spread more propaganda to derail our society.
Dude, US just do the same thing to u like what they did to USSR, nothing special, just bcz China is too weak to counter that cheap old trick, so that trick is still working well on u :pop:

Impossible for China, coz u guys never dare to face with real Naval battle , even just against TW-Phil now

Dude, US just do the same thing to u like what they did to USSR, nothing special, just bcz China is too weak to counter that cheap old trick, so that trick is still working well on u :pop:

Well, USSR basically denied the Marxist-Leninist ideology during the end of their reign, while China is not naive like that.

China survived against the 1989 color revolution, while USSR did not survive in 1991, so you can see who is the stronger and tougher communist. :coffee:

Well, USSR basically denied the Marxist-Leninist ideology during the end of their reign, while China is not naive like that.

China survived against the 1989 color revolution, while USSR did not survive in 1991, so you can see who is the stronger and tougher communist. :coffee:
Seem like u dont understand that even when US collapse first, Russia-India-Japan-VietNam + ASEAN will keep containing and twistting u million years more.

U will keep surviving on Earth, sometime may be splitted again but u never can become a powerful nation coz ur army with full of corrputed crooks dont know how to fight in real combat .

China'd better be nice with Russia-India-Japan-VietNam + ASEAN , we may show our mercy to u and help us to shut those dog's mouths up, and let u keep living on ur polluted and barren land us usuall. Dreaming abt supa powa China will only make u paranoid and die miserably like Ah Q:pop:

You should read up on Gordon Chang. His predictions should teach you a lesson.
China may not collapse but may be paranoid like Ah Q when using "spiritual victories" too much.

Try to face with the Truth first, dude:pop:

@Chinese-Dragon
there was some turbulence in hong-kong back in 2012.is that issue addressed?

things looked volatile as they demanded independence back then. some info will be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use "spiritual victories" when faced with humiliation like Ah Q again ?? poor symptomatic of the typical Chinese national character . We see no light from u guys but the collapse like USSR

:omghaha: Vietnam was the ally of the USSR and its loyal slave. That's why the Soviets had a naval base at Cam Ranh Bay and Vietnam's ally Najibullah was humiliated in Afghanistan by the mujahideen. The Viets picked the losing side in the cold war. China supported the mujahideen in Afghanistan. You keep claiming Taiwan is US's dog. It is Vietnam who was the dog of the Soviet Union and now Russia. You rely on them for all your weapons and cannot manufacture any by yourselves.

Seem like u dont understand that even when US collapse first, Russia-India-Japan-VietNam + ASEAN will keep containing and twistting u million years more.

U will keep surviving on Earth, sometime may be splitted again but u never can become a powerful nation coz ur army with full of corrputed crooks dont know how to fight in real combat .

China'd better be nice with Russia-India-Japan-VietNam + ASEAN , we may show our mercy to u and help us to shut those dog's mouths up, and let u keep living on ur polluted and barren land us usuall. Dreaming abt supa powa China will only make u paranoid and die miserably like Ah Q:pop:

China may not collapse but may be paranoid like Ah Q when using "spiritual victories" too much.

Try to face with the Truth first, dude:pop:

And India is surrounded by enemies, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, ASEAN countries like Thailand and Cambodia are willing to murder each other's soldiers over a puny hindu temple, and Myanmar can explode at any moment.

Its Vietnam who is acting like Ah Q. Taiwan controls Taiping island and you, like Ah Q are boasting that the pathetic Vietnamese navy can actually dream of wresting Taiping or the Paracel islands from China while the Vietnamese navy can't do a damn thing while we sit on "your" islands. Vietnam consoles itself with its "spiritual victory" since it cannot do anything against Taiwan and China.

Can someone please confirm the title of the thread. I wondering if it's actually what I'm reading or if the pot I'm smoking is making it look like the following:

Call for Beijing to work with Taiwan to reunify in Chinese-style democracy

I mean...did it actually say- Chinese style Democracy or was that the pot? (it probably was the pot I guess...:blink: )

It's too early for China to become a democracy. China must become a developed country before this kind of political change comes in. Even the DPP is starting to realize that Taipei's future is with China, one country two systems may be a possibility in 20 years.

@Wholegrain @faithfulguy @dreamer53320 @Kolaps @Anonymous user thoughts on this ?

It's too early for China to become a democracy. China must become a developed country before this kind of political change comes in. Even the DPP is starting to realize that Taipei's future is with the China, one country two systems may be a possibility in 20 years.

@Wholegrain @faithfulguy @dreamer53320 @Kolaps @Anonymous user thoughts on this ?

Military threats play into the hands of countries like Japan, which always wants to stick its unwelcome nose into our business. Both countries are under the control of Chinese people. Taiwan is ruled by Chinese no matter what.

As for what the guy said, a party with less then 20% popularity would not be able to get its candidate elected in any case. He hasn't explained what he meant by candidates. In lesgislative or presidential elections?

I am from an anti KMT mainlander family in Taiwan, but I am not pleased with how democracy has turned out because accompanying the democracy was moral degradation. Or maybe that was an effect of westernization and modernization.

I don't believe in democracy for mainland China now or political parties because of the rampant gangster culture and corruption that will follow. If there are gangsters and corrupt politicians in a non democratic government, they will only multiply. There should be no parties based on ethnic or sectarian affiliation.

Back
Top Bottom