What's new

Call for Beijing to work with Taiwan to reunify in Chinese-style democracy

CCP is doing the country a great job

Yes, there are corruption here and there, but at least the CCP gets things done.

As for democracy, we need to learn from nobody, certainly not from Taiwan where the KMT is a joke and the DPP is a clown.

We need to put into place a democratic cum autocratic system that suits and align with our way of thinkg, our way of living, our culture, our custom and our history.

And only when our per capita GDP is well over 120,000 yuan.

Come back to china to enjoy the sunshine of your master-ccp. dont stay abroad to say CCP is good. come and join and be part of their prosperity.

Keep crying, KMT will never rule the Mainland China again, because they never deserved it, and they should be happy with their remaining seat in Taiwan.

Another distorted claim from an anti-China clown, if you have seen the history of KMT, then you will see who is the true vampire.

200 million of Chinese got starved to death by your beloved ROC.

民国时代超过2亿人饿æ*»- 西奴æ*秘 @进æ*¥ç¤¾ä¼šç½‘ - Powered by HDWiki!

less than the ones killed by CCP in your big revolution. dont persuade me to love your master. I have no interest to lick their smelly a$$es

less than the ones killed by CCP in your big revolution. dont persuade me to love your master. I have no interest to lick their smelly a$$es

From Mao's era, China's population was still booming, never in decline.

But look at your KMT master, China's population was 450 million in 1911, but it remained at 450 million in 1949, there was no one child policy during that time, haven't you seen what your KMT master had done so far?

@Sonyuke_Songpaisan

The ROC Defence Minister under KMT was Bai Chongxi and he was Hui. In Taiwan we have affirmative action and reservation for minorities at universities etc., so I don't know why you associate being "pro-han" with KMT. We have an entire Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission to deal with minority affairs, the same as what CCP does.

@ChineseTiger1986

Both KMT and CPC attacked the landowning class. The KMT looted alot from rich landowners and the reason those people fled to Taiwan is that they were going to get all their assets seized again and punished by the CPC. The conscript peasant KMT soldiers were also brutal against independent rich landlords. Some of the mainlanders from Taiwan hate both parties. And these are mainlanders, they sympathize with China and aren't DPP supporters and against separatism. The only rich people who benefited were KMT members themselves and gangsters.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...seizes-taiwan-fishing-boat-2.html#post4290768

Last edited by a moderator:
From Mao's era, China's population was still booming, never in decline.

But look at your KMT master, China's population was 450 million in 1911, but it remained at 450 million in 1949, there was no one child policy during that time, haven't you seen what your KMT master had done so far?

The one child policy is the best solution to the big mistake caused by Mao's population policy.

@Sonyuke_Songpaisan

The ROC Defence Minister under KMT was Bai Chongxi and he was Hui. In Taiwan we have affirmative action and reservation for minorities at universities etc., so I don't know why you associate being "pro-han" with KMT. We have an entire Mongolian and Tibetan Affairs Commission to deal with minority affairs, the same as what CCP does.

@ChineseTiger1986

Both KMT and CPC attacked the landowning class. The KMT looted alot from rich landowners and the reason those people fled to Taiwan is that they were going to get all their assets seized again and punished by the CPC. The conscript peasant KMT soldiers were also brutal against independent rich landlords. Some of the mainlanders from Taiwan hate both parties. And these are mainlanders, they sympathize with China and aren't DPP supporters and against separatism.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...seizes-taiwan-fishing-boat-2.html#post4290768

SS seems to itch to declare the war on CPC, but his stupid outdated mentality will lead KMT nowhere but to its ultimate demise, but fortunately Ma is much more sane than this guy.

CPC will keep opening the door of "one country two systems" for KMT, it is up to KMT to decide that they can at least do something right for China.

The one child policy is the best solution to the big mistake caused by Mao's population policy.

Before to go after the quality, we should first go after the quantity.

China needs the enormous amount of manpower in order to fully industrialize herself, but at least Mao did a great job of lifting the literacy rate of a such huge population.

After China has achieved a really high per capita income, it will population will eventually go down, which is more healthy for our future environment.

China is expected to have a population of 600-700 million by the end of this century, which is much more sustainable for us.

@Sonyuke_Songpaisan

@ChineseTiger1986

Both KMT and CPC attacked the landowning class. The KMT looted alot from rich landowners and the reason those people fled to Taiwan is that they were going to get all their assets seized again and punished by the CPC. The conscript peasant KMT soldiers were also brutal against independent rich landlords. Some of the mainlanders from Taiwan hate both parties. And these are mainlanders, they sympathize with China and aren't DPP supporters and against separatism. The only rich people who benefited were KMT members themselves and gangsters.

Taiwan's KMT has died since Jiangjingguo's pass. The KMT I am respecting is the one that set up ROC and liberate Han from Manchu colonization.

Taiwan's KMT has died since Jiangjingguo's pass. The KMT I am respecting is the one that set up ROC and liberate Han from Manchu colonization.

KMT is dead, so stop dreaming about your ROC.

The original KMT was also no match for CPC, they got their a$$ kicked into Taiwan, nothing proud of. :coffee:

PS, Yuan Shikai should get the credit of destroying the Qing Dynasty, not KMT.

KMT lost the war, they should come to the table as a junior partner to the CPC, under the People's Republic of China.

It's OK with the mainland system still intact, I have faint on it. But we should change the name. Especially the name of communist should be removed from Communist Party of China.

Like democracy, communist is a Western w*hore too! As long as we keep the name, we are all w*hores.

Loyalty not Royalty.

Well in my own experience, I don't know a single person who has a problem with the name "People's Republic of China".

This is actually the first time I have heard someone wanting a different name (apart from the ROC guys of course). There are a billion different concerns and criticisms, but it is rarely about the name.

The civilization-state is called China, the nation-state is called the People's Republic of China. I don't see any problem there.

(Hell, I actually think it sounds really nice in both Chinese and English, but that's just me. :P)

That because you just a tourist, an outsider when visiting a place like HK, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. People will never speak politics to stranger, because politics is too sensitive, too emotional.

But here, in the internet, I tell you that communist have a very ugly reputation. Everyone is heavily traumatic with it. Don't ever ask these people to sing a song to praise communism and worshiping Mao Zedong.

A new China should became a real new China and pure. No stupidity like KMT and CCP, democracy vs communism. China is just China!

It's too early for China to become a democracy. China must become a developed country before this kind of political change comes in. Even the DPP is starting to realize that Taipei's future is with China, one country two systems may be a possibility in 20 years.

@Wholegrain @faithfulguy @dreamer53320 @Kolaps @Anonymous user thoughts on this ?

One country Two systems, may look great today. But 20 years later, it may be look ugly.

Especially in Taiwan side and probably HK. Taiwan politics is falling apart. Compare to mainland, more and more Taiwan look inefficient and dysfunction.

But that is in the future...Today, mainland still need to prove and realize the Chinese Dream and people centric society. Everyone is watching.

SS seems to itch to declare the war on CPC, but his stupid outdated mentality will lead KMT nowhere but to its ultimate demise, but fortunately Ma is much more sane than this guy.

CPC will keep opening the door of "one country two systems" for KMT, it is up to KMT to decide that they can at least do something right for China.

No, it's mainland who will decide it.

If you keep reform, doing good to the people and keep loyal to Chinese civilization, reunification is not very far away.

Everyone in Taiwan is worry and fear. Worry and fear if turn out mainland government is an @$$hole. It's better to have control of our own fate.

If things when wrong, it's far easier to overthrown the weak Taiwan government rather than the local government under Beijing control.

KMT is dead, so stop dreaming about your ROC.

The original KMT was also no match for CPC, they got their a$$ kicked into Taiwan, nothing proud of. :coffee:

PS, Yuan Shikai should get the credit of destroying the Qing Dynasty, not KMT.

If you don't want to praise KMT...It's OK!

But you should stop praising CCP too!

Both KMT and CCP are worthless. CCP need to kick out the communism first before it became like today. Basically CCP is just an empty name. An empty name should be thrown out too!

KMT is not very clean too.

It was full of Christians.

KMT is responsible to the end Chinese civilization by rejecting Confucianism and replace it with Christianity. A lot of Christian w*hores!

Back
Top Bottom