What's new

Call for Beijing to work with Taiwan to reunify in Chinese-style democracy

Can someone please confirm the title of the thread. I wondering if it's actually what I'm reading or if the pot I'm smoking is making it look like the following:

Call for Beijing to work with Taiwan to reunify in Chinese-style democracy

I mean...did it actually say- Chinese style Democracy or was that the pot? (it probably was the pot I guess...:blink: )

Taiwan has the imperfect form of Chinese style democracy. Though its imperfect and its only 20 years, it functions much better than the inept Indian style democracy.

The people of India need to stop arraying along the British rail line and gain true independence prior to discuss democracy. Right now, its still under occupation.

It's too early for China to become a democracy. China must become a developed country before this kind of political change comes in. Even the DPP is starting to realize that Taipei's future is with China, one country two systems may be a possibility in 20 years.

@Wholegrain @faithfulguy @dreamer53320 @Kolaps @Anonymous user thoughts on this ?

Read my post #8. Unification should benefit both sides. But that is not the most important thing. The most important thing is still to ensure that people have jobs to feed their family. After that the moral character of the people and society must be strengthened. And the country should become rich and powerful. After that, than the people can request freedom and the ability to have a say in the government. China should not following the current Indian model or the Russian model in the 90s. What China is doing now is appropriate for China today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taiwan has the imperfect form of Chinese style democracy. Though its imperfect and its only 20 years, it functions much better than the inept Indian style democracy.

The people of India need to stop arraying along the British rail line and gain true independence prior to discuss democracy. Right now, its still under occupation.

The stuff I smoked yesterday was the best quality stuff ever...just look at it, it's effect continues into today. I thought you said something about Chinese Style domcracy and how India should adopt it too...:rofl::omghaha:

The stuff I smoked yesterday was the best quality stuff ever...just look at it, it's effect continues into today. I thought you said something about Chinese Style domcracy and how India should adopt it too...:rofl::omghaha:

Taiwan is Republic of China. It contains a democratic Chinese government. Read up on history, will ya.

Read my post #8. Unification should benefit both sides. But that is not the most important thing. The most important thing is still to ensure that people have jobs to feed their family. After that the moral character of the people and society must be strengthened. And the country should become rich and powerful. After that, than the people can request freedom and the ability to have a say in the government. China should not following the current Indian model or the Russian model in the 90s. What China is doing now is appropriate for China today.

Yes I agree. China won't be rushing to any type of democracy like Russia did or following the Indian model. The first step I have stated in my prior post was China must focus on it's economy and become fully developed before any kind of massive transition takes place.

Military threats play into the hands of countries like Japan, which always wants to stick its unwelcome nose into our business. Both countries are under the control of Chinese people. Taiwan is ruled by Chinese no matter what.

As for what the guy said, a party with less then 20% popularity would not be able to get its candidate elected in any case. He hasn't explained what he meant by candidates. In lesgislative or presidential elections?

I am from an anti KMT mainlander family in Taiwan, but I am not pleased with how democracy has turned out because accompanying the democracy was moral degradation. Or maybe that was an effect of westernization and modernization.

I don't believe in democracy for mainland China now or political parties because of the rampant gangster culture and corruption that will follow. If there are gangsters and corrupt politicians in a non democratic government, they will only multiply. There should be no parties based on ethnic or sectarian affiliation.

Japan currently uses Taipei every once in a while to rub it into China. Taipei is a bigger piece in what I see as a greater game between the US and China.

But I'm not interested in any democracy as I have stated earlier more in favor of one country two systems, maybe it will be possible in 20 years.

China should learn from Taiwan, but the evil CCP is not KMT. Evil CCP always cares about their interests, they dont care the people, the nationality and the country. Evil CCP will repeat the history of Manchu qing.

Who cares?

The modern China is founded by CPC, if you don't like it, then leave it. :coffee:
The country does not belong to ccp. and the ones are leaving china are not conman people, but are commies.

Taiwan is a joke, KMT is a joke, that's it. :coffee:
Waving the flag of loving china when taking the plane to Canada. Joking and shameful

The country does not belong to ccp. and the ones are leaving china are not conman people, but are commies.

The modern China belongs to CPC, if KMT wanna take back, then restart the civil war again, but this time CPC will make sure that the ROC-KMT will become the dust in the history forever.

The PLA military hawks are waiting for this excuse to perverize the rebellious KMT, it would be stupid and suicidal for Ma to openly declare its anti-CPC policy. :coffee:

The modern China belongs to CPC, if KMT wanna take back, then restart the civil war again, but this time CPC will make sure that the ROC-KMT will become the dust in history forever.

The PLA military hawks are waiting for this excuse to perverize the rebellious KMT, it would be stupid and suicidal for Ma to openly declare its anti-CPC politics. :coffee:
China only belongs to Chinese people. Evil CCP will return the country to the people. I understand that your group will try your best to keep your interests. But this will last forever. CCP will be another Manchu qing. Wish you good to enjoy the very few happy days maintained by CCP

China only belongs to Chinese people. Evil CCP will return the country to the people. I understand that your group will try your best to keep your interests. But this will last forever. CCP will be another Manchu qing. Wish you good to enjoy the very few happy days maintained by CCP

Be smart, you guys can't even deal with the green DPP, yet still dreaming of taking on CPC, the biggest joke of the century.

CPC is not perfect and it is facing some problem of corruption, but do you truly believe these clowns can bring back ROC? This is like saying that Costa Rica can take on USA.

拚è*‰æ‰€ç¨…過關 潑水、勒脖藍ç¶*爆衝突 - YouTube

Be smart, you guys can't even deal with the green DPP, yet still dreaming of taking on CPC, the biggest joke of the century.

CPC is not perfect and it is facing some problem of corruption, but do you truly believe these clowns can bring back ROC? This is like saying that Costa Rica can take on USA.

æ‹šè*‰æ‰€ç¨…過關 潑水、勒脖藍ç¶*爆衝突 - YouTube

dream that Evil CCP will reform? you have creative imagination

dream that Evil CCP will reform? you have creative imagination

That's not your concern, if CPC has its fate decided by the Chinese people, they know it.

But KMT already belongs to the garbage can in the history of China, stay away from the politics in Mainland China, one country two systems is already the biggest gift to you, if you don't appreciate it, then the hell is waiting for you.

That's not your concern, if CPC has its fate decided by the Chinese people, they know it.

But KMT already belongs to the garbage can in the history of China, stay away from the politics in Mainland China, one country two systems is the biggest gift to you, if you don't appreciate it, then the hell is waiting for you.
Come back to china to enjoy the sunshine of your master-ccp. dont stay abroad to say CCP is good. come and join and be part of their prosperity.

Back
Top Bottom