What's new

CAG unearths Rs 17,000 crore scam in railways

Betaaa saaaf kahooo aaap ko bhi Rs. 17 000 Crore mein seiii apnaaa share milaaa thaaa ! :whistle:

The Rs. 17,000.00 crore was hard earned money of us COMMON INDIANS. They've eaten my money :laughcry: :cry:

This man has become the biggest embarrassments to the sardar community ever in the last 400 years, and to the entire country of course.

raven-exactly.gif

Is there any area left back by the congress which they have not looted ???

They didn't even spare the Condom machines... yesterday there was a condom machine scam unearthed. :sick:

if we combine all the scams that came up during the reign of UPA 1 and 2.....the summation will be more than our own country's GDP...atleast 5 times more m sure.......

...problem is......
...NDA is like PRI in pakistan...all educated people would like it to come to power...
UPA is like PML in pakistan...which would buy votes...THe food security , land reform bills are nothing but vote buying schemes...
How can we ensure that they don't buy over their third term...

I laud Congress for giving the CAG it's autonomy to unearth such scams!!!! Hail congress!!!

I laud Congress for giving the CAG it's autonomy to unearth such scams!!!! Hail congress!!!

You must laud Congress for giving you your share.:ashamed:

By the way who said you that Congress gave them that authority to expose them ??

CAG is a constitutional body and constitution safeguards their rights.

They didn't even spare the Condom machines... yesterday there was a condom machine scam unearthed. :sick:

but congress working hard to unearth scams right? How come no such scams emerging in Gujarat ? (I know you're emotional so forwarning you this is a trick question :lol:

that was the reason rahul looks tired all the time:omghaha:

but congress working hard to unearth scams right? How come no such scams emerging in Gujarat ? (I know you're emotional so forwarning you this is a trick question :lol:

u should be ashamed to defend congress man.......

Does anyone have the total amount of money involved in all these scams under UPA? Must be an astronomical figure.

Back
Top Bottom