What's new

CAG unearths Rs 17,000 crore scam in railways

I laud Congress for giving the CAG it's autonomy to unearth such scams!!!! Hail congress!!!

Well dear if you remember it was the same congress party which heavily criticized and disregarded the CAG on the 2G spectrum and Coalgate scam questioning its credibility and accountability on the issue, the formed CAG Vinod Rai was even alleged to have some political aspirations in mind after his retirement by Digvijay Singh and was even asked to contest an election if he had the guts to do so. Manish Tewari and Kapil Sibbal challenged the CAG to debate concerning the same issue while holding the office.....This is the way these morons treat a constitutional establishment.....I am damn sure that Digvijay Singh will make some or the other controversial statement concerning CAG in this issue soon, just wait for some time and we will soon get to see the shamelessness of your so called congress party "leaders"....

BTW just a few days, there was a new scam in town unearthed by the CAG; a shameless one in which the CAG has rapped the Union Health ministry for investing Rs 21 crore in the installation of the Condom Vending Machines (CVMs), out of which 10,000 were found to be missing....

Condom vending machines missing, not functional finds CAG - News Oneindia

1238028_303123506493971_924922666_n.jpg

Now tell me what should we call it man????? Condom Scam......

That's really pathetic, this corrupt and inefficient congress led UPA government will literally leave nothing to be scammed....seriously NOTHING!!!!

I laud Congress for giving the CAG it's autonomy to unearth such scams!!!! Hail congress!!!

Comptroller and Auditor General is a constitutional body ,they dont need your so called Autonomy to do its job ...so epic fail congressi

I can't believe there are still people out there, educated people, who support Congress. IF you don't want to support BJP/Modi due to ideological differences thats understandable, but how can you support and defend this corrupt paarty? How can anyone be so blind :hitwall:

"Nailed it"

Comptroller and Auditor General is a constitutional body ,they dont need your so called Autonomy to do its job ...so epic fail congressi

I KNEW you'd come (others are just background noise) :omghaha:

Just 17,000 Crores..? Thats too less for Congress..

Aakash tablets because no one else is buying them

they are not even giving them!!

already they are talking of akash 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what about 1 or 2??
who the **** got them??
has anyone seen one yet?

Does anyone have the total amount of money involved in all these scams under UPA? Must be an astronomical figure.

Safe to assume a parallel economy can come up for India alongside this. Imagine if all those dollars and euros were to flow back; Dollar will crash, Euro will weaken badly and rupee will shoot up.

Safe to assume a parallel economy can come up for India alongside this. Imagine if all those dollars and euros were to flow back; Dollar will crash, Euro will weaken badly and rupee will shoot up.

Nehru Gandhis - But that will reduce the value of the money stored in Swiss banks. :cry:

India's 'mango men' - :yay:

Nehru Gandhis - But that will reduce the value of the money stored in Swiss banks. :cry:

Heard a lot of money owned by Indian in Swiss banks has been moved to other Tax havens like St. Kitts. i'm sure a lot of money will move in once general elections are announced in cover of some shady deals.

India's 'mango men' - :yay:

MANJUL_120712editoon_chidambaram_prices_statement-500x403.jpg

Yeah, in the meantime keep paying 30% of your hard earned salary as IT .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom