What's new

CAG unearths Rs 17,000 crore scam in railways

Heard a lot of money owned by Indian in Swiss banks has been moved to other Tax havens like St. Kitts. i'm sure a lot of money will move in once general elections are announced in cover of some shady deals.

MANJUL_120712editoon_chidambaram_prices_statement-500x403.jpg

Yeah, in the meantime keep paying 30% of your hard earned salary as IT .

bhai our cartoonists are just too good!!
no need to write something,,,,a cartoon is equal to a thousand words

UPA = United Public-looters Association.

How can these 'liberals' and 'seculars' accept the downright robbing of the nation that is happening in front of them and continue to defend these traitors!? :what:

How can these 'liberals' and 'seculars' accept the downright robbing of the nation that is happening in front of them and continue to defend these traitors!? :what:

and still projections show they will get like 120 odd seats atleast

now what the f u c k is this!!

ppl are so foolish i guess or are they just secular?:omghaha:

Why are Indians crying over this? Corruption is part of Indian nature. Get over it.

Yes thats an important point you make, focus during the next elections should actually be government's performance and not this communal secular drama being played over and over again. In fact more people are likely to die from hunger or take up criminal activities due to unemployement than we can ever imagine from communal voilence.
This year congress came to power in Karnataka riding on anti-incumbency and mis-governance by BJP. & here lies lesson forCongress (and others too), voters are moving away from religion and casteism as prominent issues and would therefore reward an able administrator (See Gujarat, MP) and at the same time punish the incompetent (hope we see in UP).

Hoping for a large turnout during next general elections and also people voting for development and transparency rising above the petty agenda dished out by moronic leaders.

Yes thats an important point you make, focus during the next elections should actually be government's performance and not this communal secular drama being played over and over again. In fact more people are likely to die from hunger or take up criminal activities due to unemployement than we can ever imagine from communal voilence.
This year congress came to power in Karnataka riding on anti-incumbency and mis-governance by BJP. & here lies lesson forCongress (and others too), voters are moving away from religion and casteism as prominent issues and would therefore reward an able administrator (See Gujarat, MP) and at the same time punish the incompetent (hope we see in UP).

Hoping for a large turnout during next general elections and also people voting for development and transparency rising above the petty agenda dished out by moronic leaders.

ppl don't think like we do here on pdf's mate

ppl don't think like we do here on pdf's mate

No no don't be pessimistic, a lot of us do. I'm a common citizen and have seen a lot of my collegues irrespective of their religion and social background do have their priorities in proper order as far as governance is concerned.

See the point is political parties in past thrive on poverty and lack of education to put forward their narrow and rotting agenda and when u find things like communal/secular fundas, seemingly pro-poor bills, one can be sure they are playing to the gallery.

We must analyse why Modi keeps winning in Gujarat. The realistic answer we'll find is that the state is able to provide employment and equal social opportunities to a majority of its population. Once a person is meaningfully engaged and able to support his family, he can actually see beyond this dark curtain of hatred spread by some parties. The opposite of this is true why parties like SP and BSP keep winning UP.
Doesn't look all rosy now, but i'm sure our democracy has a great future with future elections being focused around more constructive and positive issues.

Why are Indians crying over this? Corruption is part of Indian nature. Get over it.
haha ha what a funny joke mate!i think yoiu deserve a grammy at least for this splendid performance of yours in the field of trolling.....
Grammy_Award_01.jpeg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom