What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

I did not justify anything.

I fully support the CAA though I wish it included amnesty to all illegal immigrants living in India.
this is your personal opinion, but most of Indians are not satisfied and showed a concern about CAB/NRC

this is your personal opinion, but most of Indians are not satisfied and showed a concern about CAB/NRC

It is not my opinion but the feelings of different people/groups across India.

There is no single concern in India with regards to CAA and/or NRC.

Each state/group have their own different perspectives and concerns.

So hypothetically speaking if some Muslims decide to convert to Hinduism to get benefits of the CAA, what will be their caste would they automatically become Dalits or they have the option to choose? Secondly, would they also have drink cow urine and not eat meat?

So hypothetically speaking if some Muslims decide to convert to Hinduism to get benefits of the CAA, what will be their caste would they automatically become Dalits or they have the option to choose?

I do not think the current OBCs, SCs & STs would allow the new Hindus to join them as they would lose reserved seats granted to them as part of affirmative action in India.

So obviously the newly converted Hindus will fall under the general/forward caste category.

Secondly, would they also have drink cow urine and not eat meat?

With regards to cow urine, they are free to do what they wish as I do not think Hinduism or government of India has any prescriptions or mandates in this regard.

With regards to eating meat they have to follow the laws of the state in which they reside.

It is not my opinion but the feelings of different people/groups across India.

There is no single concern in India with regards to CAA and/or NRC.

Each state/group have their own different perspectives and concerns.
RSS/and BJP and extremist Hindus like peoples are feeling happy but neutral innocent peoples are showing concern that it will destroy Indian unity

I do not think the current OBCs, SCs & STs would allow the new Hindus to join them as they would lose reserved seats granted to them as part of affirmative action in India.

So obviously the newly converted Hindus will fall under the general/forward caste category.

With regards to cow urine, they are free to do what they wish as I do not think Hinduism or government of India has any prescriptions or mandates in this regard.

With regards to eating meat they have to follow the laws of the state in which they reside.

you are such #ucking !diot that you don’t even know when others are making fun of you. Go get a life and don’t waste bandwidth on a Pakistani forum.

There is a loop hole in CAA.

All illegal Muslims can convert to one of the religions exempted by CAA to attain Indian citizenship.

I wish Muslims convert to Christianity but I have a feeling most would convert into Hinduism.

Which religion do you think most Muslims will convert to?

How do you know there is a
Loophole in CAA??

Does this Indian Citizen Amendement Bill include the clause that a muslim converting to other religion (exempted by this bill) becomes eligible to attain citizenship of India? Or did you just pull it off from the bollywood bubble???

PS: what if the people who are illegal non-muslims granted citizenship of India convert to Islam and become muslims??

you are such #ucking !diot that you don’t even know when others are making fun of you. Go get a life and don’t waste bandwidth on a Pakistani forum.

Thanks okay. Take it easy. Having fun is good for health.

How do you know there is a
Loophole in CAA??

Does this Indian Citizen Amendement Bill include the clause that a muslim converting to other religion (exempted by this bill) becomes eligible to attain citizenship of India? Or did you just pull it off from the bollywood bubble???

PS: what if the people who are illegal non-muslims granted citizenship of India convert to Islam and become muslims??

CAA does not specify since when they should be practicing the exempted religions. So yes, Illegal Muslims could covert and claim Indian citizenship on a fast track basis under CAA.

With regards to Illegal non-Muslims embracing Islam after obtaining Indian citizenship, they have to adhere to any anti-conversion laws in place in the state where they reside in.

India’s Freedom of Religion Acts or “anti-conversion laws” are state-level statutes enacted to regulate religious conversions that are not purely voluntary. Such laws began to be introduced in the 1960s after the failed attempts to enact an anti-conversion law at the Union (or central) level, and were first enacted by Orissa and Madhya Pradesh states. At the present time, such laws are in effect in eight out of twenty-nine states: Arunachal Pradesh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Uttarakhand. The law in Arunachal Pradesh has not been implemented due to a lack of subsidiary rules. The State of Rajasthan has passed an anti-conversion bill, but it has yet to be signed by the President of India. Several other states, including Manipur, are reportedly considering similar laws.

Last edited:
such patience and restraint in the face of such vile provocations? judging from your tolerance of such abuse you cannot possibly be from a sanghi parivar nor a "Pakistani" pdf version of a Muslim nor a sikh or buddhist. are you a Jain or a Christian?

such patience and restraint in the face of such vile provocations? judging from your tolerance of such abuse you cannot possibly be from a sanghi parivar nor a "Pakistani" pdf version of a Muslim nor a sikh or buddhist. are you a Jain or a Christian?

I am a Christian.

He is claims to be Christian, but i think @PaulSimon is really extremist terrorist Hindus hiding behind christian label bro

There is a loop hole in CAA.

All illegal Muslims can convert to one of the religions exempted by CAA to attain Indian citizenship.

I wish Muslims convert to Christianity but I have a feeling most would convert into Hinduism.

Which religion do you think most Muslims will convert to?
I don't think they will, this law was brought to push back illegal bangladeshis and I feel we don't give them too much advantages here in India even if they convert

CAA does not specify since when they should be practicing the exempted religions. So yes, Illegal Muslims could covert and claim Indian citizenship on a fast track basis under CAA.

With regards to Illegal non-Muslims embracing Islam after obtaining Indian citizenship, they have to adhere to any anti-conversion laws in place in the state where they reside in.

India’s Freedom of Religion Acts or “anti-conversion laws” are state-level statutes enacted to regulate religious conversions that are not purely voluntary. Such laws began to be introduced in the 1960s after the failed attempts to enact an anti-conversion law at the Union (or central) level, and were first enacted by Orissa and Madhya Pradesh states. At the present time, such laws are in effect in eight out of twenty-nine states: Arunachal Pradesh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Uttarakhand. The law in Arunachal Pradesh has not been implemented due to a lack of subsidiary rules. The State of Rajasthan has passed an anti-conversion bill, but it has yet to be signed by the President of India. Several other states, including Manipur, are reportedly considering similar laws.

How do you know CAA doesnt specify when they should and shouldnt be practising and does CAA entertain muslims who converted recently to use this bill to get citizenship??

You didnt give the answer about the loophole but posting your opinions about how the bill you think determines a religion being practised by certain individuals.

Back
Top Bottom