What's new

C17 Globemaster Deal Done

Hey koushik,thank god tui ekhane achis.Ha,amio John Cenar birat fan.By the way,localoca ke darun th*p*li.lol.O rokom kha*k*r ba*hc*a kothao dekini.lol.

Hey koushik,thank god tui ekhane achis.Ha,amio John Cenar birat fan.By the way,localoca ke darun th*p*li.lol.O rokom kha*k*r ba*hc*a kothao dekini.lol.
Dude Spanish has worst bad words than Hindu...:whistle: don't get me started...:cheesy:

Dude Spanish has worst bad words than Hindu...:whistle: don't get me started...:cheesy:

You can get started when ever you want but don't expect any reply because I don't wana start a slang war in languages we both can't understand.By the way,what's the time in Cuba now?
REGARDS....

I think he is using Bengali, not Hindi.. I don't understand Bengali language, else I would definitely have translated it for you...

I think he is using Bengali, not Hindi.. I don't understand Bengali language, else I would definitely have translated it for you...
Same Difference...:blah:

its all good now...

let me say some nice words, you can use google translator as they are easy words ok

Holla amigos, mi nombre es Marvin y yo soy un espia cubano...:yahoo:

Edit: no Hindi word online traslator?

WITH C17 globemasters

Phalcon awacs

and soon RAFAEL

iaf IS ADDING serious muscle to its air power

That 6 aircrafts are for follow on order.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

We need to have 50-60 of these beast but they are very expensive.

Yes, the price for the first ten was around 4.1 billion US dollars. A lot of this cost would also include help setting up infrastructure and training as this will be a completely new aircraft inducted into the IAF. Any follow on orders are likely to have a substantially lower unit cost.

We need these heavy lift crafts for fast troop deployment. Some places in country like ladakh and NE can get reinforcement easily now.

We need to have 50-60 of these beast but they are very expensive.
According to me the best idea is to rapidly increase transport helicopter in Indian army because we cannot build airstrips everywhere to support such huge aircraft but yeah we can build many heli-pads in critical and distant areas which can be suitable to hold beasts like Mi26t which can carry upto 90 troops. Funny thing is C130j can hold upto 92 troops...

1173491yu4.jpg

Indian army should purchase at-least a couple hundred of these for its mountain division. They will also be helpful in disaster relief. I mean IAF will purchase 12-15 of Mi26t or Chinook (i support Mi26t) but this number is too less. I mean its fine for IAF but IA should have a couple hindred of these choppers and in all around a 1000 choppers in its aviation wing considering the size of our army and considering the level of infrastructure we have especially along our borders and disputed areas we need more and more choppers for reconnaissance and rapid mobilization.

What's the beast's name? will it be out for sale to other countries?

I realy like these type of beasts suited as GunShips raining depleted uranium Hell on its enemy...:victory:

Its not as heavy as the globe master.

Joint venture Indo-Russian MTA

Medium-lift military transport aircraft UAC/HAL Il-214

800px-Hal_MRTA.JPG

tta_05-0.jpg

Same Difference...:blah:

its all good now...

let me say some nice words, you can use google translator as they are easy words ok

Holla amigos, mi nombre es Marvin y yo soy un espia cubano...:yahoo:

Edit: no Hindi word online traslator?

Firefox has one add . . . . Im translator . . . I think it can help u

On The Tarmac: Indian Air Force's First C-17 Globemaster III Heavy-Lift Transport Aircraft

This Boeing-built Aircraft was spotted recently in the open, indicating that its construction has been completed, paving the way for its maiden test-flight.

The Indian Air Force [IAF] will induct 10 C-17A 'Globemaster', that would eventually replace the vintage Soviet-era Ilyushin Il-76 aircraft it currently flies.

Indian-Air-Force-C-17-Globemaster-III_thumb.jpg

In preparation for its service in the IAF, an initial team of 100 airmen recently underwent training in the U.S. to learn how to carry out maintenance & upkeep of bird.

"During trials in Ladakh, in the oxygen-thin air of that hot summer day, the IL-76 was unable to land even without a payload. The C-17, to the IAF’s delight, landed and took off with 30 tonnes on board."

Based on how well it serves the IAF, another 6 of these may be inducted as a follow-on, bringing the total number of IAF's C-17 aircrafts to 16. Would be a folly to go back to the Russians for an aircraft for which it does not even have a production line - the existing factory found itself sitting in Uzbekistan, following the collapse of U.S.S.R. Any hypothetical Indian order will, therefore, inevitably include the cost of setting up the proposed production line Russia. It goes without saying that any new production line will encounter the inevitable kinks & bottle-necks faced in he initial operation of all new lines, that are only resolved with the time & maturity of the line, leading to delays in delivery, something the IAF can ill-afford.

On The Tarmac: Indian Air Force's First C-17 Globemaster III Heavy-Lift Transport Aircraft - AA Me, IN

Back
Top Bottom