What's new

Bypassing Advani, BJP appoints Modi as the chief chairman of 2014 polls

FOR Mr.Adwani Only can add

-- From his this action he is not doin more but only lost his credibility and Respect dashed to ground within few days atleast PM.Singh took 8 years for doin the same harm for his life time earned reputation and most decorated CV...Im amazed he is acting so selfishly without bothering bout The Nation's will. Done irreparable harm for his reputation now... Lost everything in the eyes of a true Nationalist

Mate, who will gain the most of the situation the congress is in currently??

It was obviously BJP.

Now it was only IDIOTIC on the part of BJP that they are fighting when the ball is in there court completely.

I mean why will you fight with your own party-men when the Win is almost ASSURED for you??

I don't have any proof, but i smell a hand of Congress here, just a feeling, you can ignore if you don't like.

Its a good thing all this has happed now, there is still some time for elections and i'm sure it will allow dust to settle and frayed tempers to cool down. I don't endorse to the fact that this episode will harm BJP but in long run a clear leader (whether some like it or not) will always help. Now think of it Congress hasn't even declared who their PM candidate is. In the battle for 2014, i think BJP 1 UPA 0.

So majority of Indian people want to vote a Hindu Extremist Narendra Modi to power? Shame on you people.

None of your business. All these years we had a Christian and Muslim extremist congress in power, not a problem.

You should be ashamed of yourself for promoting murder of your fellow Muslim countrymen. Disgusting.

But brother, were you ever ashamed of killing and raping your fellow hindu pakistanis or muslims fron Sunni community?

Modi's post has been decided already looking at his popularity. He's going mainstream next year, mate. There's nothing doves in BJP no matter how senior, can do anything about it; because NDA's last hope of winning is NaMo.

Not Just NDA last hope ,He is last Hope of many Indians including me

Howz life Bro ?

Not Just NDA last hope ,He is last Hope of many Indians including me

I know, mate. Count me in. Things are so freaking grim that even NE has started feeling impact of misrule in the centre slowly; especially among the traveling class of our people here.

You know what the best part about the NaMo campaign? It is being headed by a Manipuri. :D

Howz life Bro ?

I am doing well man. You?

I know, mate. Count me in. Things are so freaking grim that even NE has started feeling impact of misrule in the centre slowly; especially among the traveling class of our people here.

You know what the best part about the NaMo campaign? It is being headed by a Manipuri. :D

I am doing well man. You?

oh life is Fine ,As a nation we need a Change from corrupt Government and My hope is on Modi

oh life is Fine ,As a nation we need a Change from corrupt Government and My hope is on Modi

Corrupt? How does that work? In a parliamentary system, the PM will be elected By a majority in the parliament & are you sure they are all not corrupt? If elected as PM, he will have to appoint ministers from all supporting groups & how will the corruption question be addressed? If he is reliant on AIADMK, BSP, Shiv Sena(remember the SS had the distinction of making a minister in Vajpayee's cabinet resign because he was not corrupt), how on earth will he run a corruption free government? Easy to say, hard to do.

Corruption might kill more but that doesn't mean corruption and communal riots can be equated. Communal riots I believe is much more dangerous(My personal opinion) than corruption.... Hopefully both are avoided but not sure if they can be avoided...

=l We all believe the same, riots are bad. But we must look into some truth.
1. Godhra citizens are rouge ppl, since centuries they are doing riots, In 1930 riots Morarjee Desai was Collector of that part of city.
2. Being a CM during riots is not crime, if it is crime then Gandhis, Nehrus are biggest criminal of earth.
3. No court in India have framed Modi, Kongress tried there best to frame Modi (Sam, Dam , Dand, Bhed) but failed..

It is exposed that Teesta is Kongress agent.
Sanjeev Bhat is Kongres worker (His wife got congress ticket).. and so on..

My personal assessment is if Modi was culprit he would have caught by CBI/NIA/STF/Judicial-commissions...

Either Modi is very smart (that no one on earth caught him) or he is innocent..

10 year ago I had an impression that Modi was involved in riots, now I firmly believe that modi is innocent, it was just witch hunting, the riots was spontaneous (and unfortunate) ...

JDU in all probability is leaving the NDA...........

Good Riddance.......

Nitish Doesn't know that BJP has been always performing well in Bihar (LS & Assembly elections) for last 10-15 years......

Infact Modi is more famous in Bihar than Nitish himself.......

Narendra Modi is Bihar's choice for PM: Poll

Aaj Tak 2014 Bihar election survey 21 May 2013 with MODI: -

JDU BJP RJD LJP Congress
9 18 9 2 1

Bihar lok sabha election prediction survey (opinion poll) 2013-2014 | Seekers Find .in

Now Nitish, Lalu, Congress & Paswan will fight for the same set of voters while BJP will be sitting relaxed, assured by the votes of completely different group of voters.

@Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Corrupt? How does that work? In a parliamentary system, the PM will be elected By a majority in the parliament & are you sure they are all not corrupt? If elected as PM, he will have to appoint ministers from all supporting groups & how will the corruption question be addressed? If he is reliant on AIADMK, BSP, Shiv Sena(remember the SS had the distinction of making a minister in Vajpayee's cabinet resign because he was not corrupt), how on earth will he run a corruption free government? Easy to say, hard to do.

A classic quote by Saudi king comes to my mind. If the head is rotten it affects the whole body. That can be applied here as well. So let's hope that an able administrator like Modi as the head can fix rest of the body parts!

JDU in all probability is leaving the NDA...........

Good Riddance.......

Nitish Doesn't know that BJP has been always performing well in Bihar (LS & Assembly elections) for last 10-15 years......

Infact Modi is more famous in Bihar than Nitish himself.......

Narendra Modi is Bihar's choice for PM: Poll

Aaj Tak 2014 Bihar election survey 21 May 2013 with MODI: -

JDU BJP RJD LJP Congress
9 18 9 2 1

Bihar lok sabha election prediction survey (opinion poll) 2013-2014 | Seekers Find .in

Now Nitish, Lalu, Congress & Paswan will fight for the same set of voters while BJP will be sitting relaxed, assured by the votes of completely different group of voters.

@Dillinger

Even IF JDU leaves now..they will come back after the polls..win or lose. Congress won't have them since Lalu will eat Sonia's liver out before he allows that and trust me..Lalu's perhaps the only guy capable of doing that. The JDU will either have to pull its own weight or relent and come back into the NDA fold again.

Other than that..ab toh yeh thread be redundant hai. Advani has already taken back his resignation. He is still not enthusiastic about Modi's nomination and he doesn't "support" it BUT he has decided to stay on for various reasons.

Baki sab moh maya hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Modi's post has been decided already looking at his popularity. He's going mainstream next year, mate. There's nothing doves in BJP no matter how senior, can do anything about it; because NDA's last hope of winning is NaMo.

good to see u back dude :)

Back
Top Bottom