What's new

Bypassing Advani, BJP appoints Modi as the chief chairman of 2014 polls

@jbgt90 Hats Off to you & your Party Sir.

I Give Up, what a Master Stroke by Congress Sir :)

Anyways, Congrats on Third Term of UPA.

INDIA DESERVE IT!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
shiv sena is not exactly happy to have modi as PM candidate...not sure about akalis.. who else left as ally...

Even TDP in Andhra Pradesh probably wouldn't support Modi's candidature as it was TDP who initially wanted to oust Modi as CM in Gujarat after 2002...

ssshhhh.....how did you hear this 'whisper' ? :oops:...........have you got over the 'shock' yet ? let us know at the earliest....

Because I just saw it being declared so openly:bunny:... Anyways why is your @ss burning. Trying to support your fellow ideologist who wants to see his fellow countrymen die...

Because I just saw it being declared so openly:bunny:... Anyways why is your @ss burning. Trying to support your fellow ideologist who wants to see his fellow countrymen die...

:lol:......I was asking how your hear the 'whisper' in 'Sanghi circles'......what were you doing around that 'circle' ........how close where you when it was 'whispered' ? :azn:

I am curious about ability of tipu sultan supporters to hear 'whispers' and their corresponding 'shock' and its after effects.

Modi's rise is akin to that of Adolf Hitler

Not akin to the rise of your prophet muhammed ? .............you know ....trader bania becoming king and all that...:P

What master stroke? Am i missing something @arp2041?

Mate, who will gain the most of the situation the congress is in currently??

It was obviously BJP.

Now it was only IDIOTIC on the part of BJP that they are fighting when the ball is in there court completely.

I mean why will you fight with your own party-men when the Win is almost ASSURED for you??

I don't have any proof, but i smell a hand of Congress here, just a feeling, you can ignore if you don't like.

:lol:......I was asking how your hear the 'whisper' in 'Sanghi circles'......what were you doing around that 'circle' ........how close where you when it was 'whispered' ? :azn:

I am curious about ability of tipu sultan supporters to hear 'whispers' and their corresponding 'shock' and its after effects.

Not akin to the rise of your prophet muhammed ? .............you know ....trader bania becoming king and all that...:P

Shoo maggot

The statement u quoted before. But Corruption in a way kills more people than communal riots. I wish both are avoided.

Corruption might kill more but that doesn't mean corruption and communal riots can be equated. Communal riots I believe is much more dangerous(My personal opinion) than corruption.... Hopefully both are avoided but not sure if they can be avoided...

Shoo maggot

:lol: ......... did you know maggots eat dead cells in a wound and heal the wound faster ? They are used in healing some really nasty infections..

We are still waiting to now how you heard strange 'whispers' and how you got over your 'shock' ....pleej tell us :cry:

@Rajaraja Chola WHEN YOU AREN'T SEEN/FEEL STRONG THAN DON'T LET THE ENEMY BECOME STRONG EITHER, THAT'S MASTERSTROKE FOR ME.

I get to hear whispers from disgusting bastards like these.....

The Truth: Gujarat 2002: Babu Bajrangi - YouTube

Same can be said about a kleptomaniac who loved watching naked girls taking bath....

Back
Top Bottom