What's new

Bypassing Advani, BJP appoints Modi as the chief chairman of 2014 polls

Corruption might kill more but that doesn't mean corruption and communal riots can be equated. Communal riots I believe is much more dangerous(My personal opinion) than corruption.... Hopefully both are avoided but not sure if they can be avoided...

It is. Will just say. A corruption a politician does, pocketing public money meant for a needy, destroys a person, corrupt ambulance drivers(some), results in death of somebody, corrupt doctors(some) results in death of somebody, corrupt police (some), results in death of somebody, corrupt politics at local level will stop many benefits from reaching poor. As seen in Vidharba region, money given by state central govt are nowhere resulting in death of many. Same happened in TN, a decade back. Many gets killed by corruption than communal riots.

@Rajaraja Chola WHEN YOU AREN'T SEEN/FEEL STRONG THAN DON'T LET THE ENEMY BECOME STRONG EITHER, THAT'S MASTERSTROKE FOR ME.

What i doubt is, no way, Advani or his supporters can be bought by congress :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is. Will just say. A corruption a politician does, pocketing public money meant for a needy, destroys a person, corrupt ambulance drivers(some), results in death of somebody, corrupt doctors(some) results in death of somebody, corrupt police (some), results in death of somebody, corrupt politics at local level will stop many benefits from reaching poor. As seen in Vidharba region, money given by state central govt are nowhere resulting in death of many. Same happened in TN, a decade back. Many gets killed by corruption than communal riots.

What i doubt is, no way, Advani or his supporters can be bought by congress :what:

So riots are preferable to corruption? You are STUPID

I get to hear whispers from disgusting bastards like these.....

Same can be said about a kleptomaniac who loved watching naked girls taking bath....

Aray baba ....that was not a whisper ... you seem confused. Do you know that joke about how to confuse someone who is 'gay' ?

BTW .....tauba tauba ...dont say such things u'r mohammed.

Never in ma post i referred that. I meant to IMPLY THAT COMMUNAL RIOTS ARE AS BAD AS CORRUPTION. GOT IT?

Not really. There is a deliberateness to concentrate power in riots. you can't just compare the 2 with numerical statistics.

Mate, who will gain the most of the situation the congress is in currently??

It was obviously BJP.

Now it was only IDIOTIC on the part of BJP that they are fighting when the ball is in there court completely.

I mean why will you fight with your own party-men when the Win is almost ASSURED for you??

I don't have any proof, but i smell a hand of Congress here, just a feeling, you can ignore if you don't like.

Dont be too fazed by these media reports. Jo jeetha wohi sikandar....public memory only remembers the winners.

Modi is clearly seen as the guy who won and he has the image of a 'winner'. Everybody loves a winner.

Advani drama will go on for a few days but will die out in a week ....Modi's victory will resonate for a long long time. :tup:

Not really. There is a deliberateness to concentrate power in riots. you can't just compare the 2 with numerical statistics.

But why does anyone have to talk bout riots now? It happened under Modi govt, and its a condemnable incident , perhaps, shamefull of India.
But the same riots did happen in Assam too. We shouldnt justify any riots. Guarat under Modi have improved now, and religious animosities have lessened seeing Muslims voting for Modi in Gujarat.
Doesnt he deserve a chance? its as not as if a communal riot is happening in every state BJP rules

Modi's rise is akin to that of Adolf Hitler

Ok Sir,

I would request my Congressi Friends to Revisit there History sessions.

Modi is not even an IOTA of Hitler, the way he handled the things,etc.

BTW, please read about How Nehru became First PM when Congress' own internal Voting elected Sardar Patel with a tremendous majority.

Also read about how Indira Gandhi sidelined K Kamraj & formed her own Congress.

Also read how Pranab Mukherjee was sidelined in 2004 & MMS given the command.

Also read what Rajiv Gandhi did to VP Singh, Chandrashekhar.

Also Read why Morarji Desai was upset of Indira Gandhi.

Also Read how Sitaram Kesari was thrown out of Congress & Sonia made it's President.

Also Read why Sharad Pawar formed his own Party.

Also Read why Mamata Didi opted out of Congress.

HOPE THAT HELPS :)

Aray baba ....that was not a whisper ... you seem confused. Do you know that joke about how to confuse someone who is 'gay' ?

BTW .....tauba tauba ...dont say such things u'r mohammed.

Seems like you are confused. It was of course a whisper which unfortunately for him got recorded. He didn't come out in the open and declared what he did but preferred to say that in his **** hole...

But why does anyone have to talk bout riots now? It happened under Modi govt, and its a condemnable incident , perhaps, shamefull of India.
But the same riots did happen in Assam too. We shouldnt justify any riots. Guarat under Modi have improved now, and religious animosities have lessened seeing Muslims voting for Modi in Gujarat.
Doesnt he deserve a chance? its as not as if a communal riot is happening in every state Guarat rules

I don't remember anyone architecting a riot become a PM till now. That will be the ABSOLUTE low point. Advani isn't doing this to become PM. He's openly burned his bridges and will not become PM under any circumstances after what he's done today. He knows what this is. He has a place in History and doesn't want to be the one accused of doing nothing to stop it.

Don't forget, he was home minister during NDA rule, he knows more.

I don't remember anyone architecting a riot become a PM till now. That will be the ABSOLUTE low point. Advani isn't doing this to become PM. He's openly burned his bridges and will not become PM under any circumstances after what he's done today. He knows what this is. He has a place in History and doesn't want to be the one accused of doing nothing to stop it.

Don't forget, he was home minister during NDA rule, he knows more.

Are u sure? Isnt Advani accused of having a hand in babri masjid destruction? Isnt he said more than 1000 times of a Ram temple in place of a mosque in Ayodhya? So by your definition, he have architected more than a riot on trying to become PM.

I don like Advani for this characteristics and double takes. If he again runs in 2014, i am not voting for BJP.
I am voting for change and development. And the next biggest opposition is BJP, and they deserve a chance.

Are u sure? Isnt Advani accused of having a hand in babri masjid destruction? Isnt he said more than 1000 times of a Ram temple in place of a mosque in Ayodhya? So by your definition, he have architected more than a riot on trying to become PM.

I don like Advani for this characteristics and double takes. If he again runs in 2014, i am not voting for BJP.
I am voting for change and development. And the next biggest opposition is BJP, and they deserve a chance.

will reply tom. need to sleep

Back
Top Bottom