What's new

By killing Mansour, US killed Afghan peace process

Now the quadralitral process been most likely ended, The Taliban will not negotiate in the future. As much as Sirajuddin Haqqani being the next leader, he will not be. It will most likely be some other previous candidate when Mullah Mansoor was being elected.

I think Pakistan should now withdraw from Peace talks along with China, the whole idea of Peace talks have diminished. Not sure whatever the truth is behind this event, it has certainly been quite an embarrassment for Pakistani Politicians and Establishment. It really saddens me that we still have to queue up for some left over aid. No nation can claim sovereignty while they are receiving aid (Whatever type of aid you'd like to call that).

If ISI was really hiding OBL then CIA is hiding Mullah FM to use him to kill Pakistanis, they want revenge.

No one really gave a damn when 80,000 Pakistanis died when America's war of terror begun, who is answerable for this slaughter? What was our establishment doing??? Sleeping?
We never know that ISI was hiding him or not, but America thinks we are guilty. Mullah Fazlullah is protected By the NDS and CIA because they want leverage and influence in the region. ISI also gets leverage by AT and Haqqani. It is a game which we can not understand.

As far as America is concerned, they cannot
Attack us openly and using the proxies to attack have a number of reasons. Even we use proxies to attack them. This is very complex.
We all are securing our interests.

Pakistan though being a major player still has limited control. We can not restrict US nor AT very much.

You forgot our most wanted who lives at 7, Race Course Road. US will do well to carry out a drone strike there or maybe we'll have to send one of our own Buraqs.

The guy who lives at 7 RCR, came to your country a few months ago, and your PM made him the chief guest of his granddaughter's marriage ceremony, treated him like no less than a king... Where was your Burraq?

Kabhi bhejo Sheikh Hafeez Sayeed Aur Masood Ajhar ko hamare yahan.. Bhadiya khaatirdaari karenge unki..

Most wanted of USA found in pakistan. Bin laden
Most wanted of india is in pakistan : Hafeez saeed, dawood and some others.
Most wanted of afghanistan often found in pakistan : This fellow and other talibunny leaders.

hmmm ... what am i saying, it just might be a co-incidence.

Least wanted anywhere by anyone: ganesh623. hmmmmm.......

Pakistan should not get involved in this crappy afghan peace process, let the Afghani's and Americans deal with it themselves, every-time Pakistan tries to negotiate peace process, somehow the Americans derail the process, Americans have made it very clear they are against any peace process, they want to prolong this Afghan civil war as long as possible, and thus Americans cannot be trusted. finally I doubt in the future afghan taliban will listen to Pakistan for any peace process with the Afghani government.

So disappointing, Mansour was doing a great job of bringing peace and stability to the region. /s

Some people will see conspiracies in everything. Talia didn't want peace under Umar, they didnt want peace under Mansour and they won't want peace under the next idiot who wants to become leader of Taliban.

Afghanistan will also remain inherently incapable of defeating the Talis. Pakistan needs to do whatever it can to make the border as fool proof as possible. More importantly, these morons can't be found dead within Pakistan anymore.

We better get zawahri out of Pakistan asap or that egg on the face is coming soon as well.

Most wanted of USA found in pakistan. Bin laden
Most wanted of india is in pakistan : Hafeez saeed, dawood and some others.
Most wanted of afghanistan often found in pakistan : This fellow and other talibunny leaders.

hmmm ... what am i saying, it just might be a co-incidence.

and you cant do nothing about it....
i am glad you mention all non state actors what about kulboshan yavdav :) indian Army officer ...
india is involvment of destablizing region from gov and army's policies..
Bangladesh mukti bani moment admited by your lover PM.. directly state of india involve
LTTE indian again involv in Srilanka
indian involve in Afghanistan since way before russian attack Afg.
again Indian gov involve in every level of life in Nepal..
its Indian habbit to cry louder... Clearly india is now building hindu army of Bajrandal and RSS for non state involvment in region..
i hope you remember your monkey is with us.

as USA give 2sh1ts of afghan or world peace ?
But USA did and live in this Sxit as Afganistan geographically important for them to stay there and keeping eyes i.e bases to check and threat on Russia Chiana Iran and Pakistan. Ek teer se Char shikar kon chorta hai ye point.
Pakistan have no problem if Taliban rule there or northern alliance but we don't need a pro India barbarians in our neighbor.

But USA did and live in this Sxit as Afganistan geographically important for them to stay there and keeping eyes i.e bases to check and threat on Russia Chiana Iran and Pakistan. Ek teer se Char shikar kon chorta hai ye point.
Pakistan have no problem if Taliban rule there or northern alliance but we don't need a pro India barbarians in our neighbor.
You have the problem with NA, that's why you created Taliban , check history, Taliban along with PAK soldiers taken complete control of Afgan , PAK wanted to Afgan to be its controlled territory , so that terror camps be shifted in Afgan.

if you do the good work people can become pro-pak.

You have the problem with NA, that's why you created Taliban , check history, Taliban along with PAK soldiers taken complete control of Afgan , PAK wanted to Afgan to be its controlled territory , so that terror camps be shifted in Afgan.

if you do the good work people can become pro-pak.
Yar! Pakistan can't control it self, how will it control other country?

Actually they don't want peace, they want complete control of Afghanistan. Last time when peace negotiations were being held, they leaked Mullah Omar's death, now when efforts being made to bring them back to the table, they again kill Taliban leader, so peace negotiations are over.

Taliban will never agree to anything which says US troops will have to stay, and US will never want to take out its troops from Afghanistan.

I for one want the Afghans to return asap to Afghanistan asap to rebuild their country and we think the Pakistani people for hosting them.

Secondly I welcome you to watch this video where by General Zia is saying very clearly how the Afghan Jihad is saving Pakistan, so when you created a situation where you wanted Afghanistan to burn of course the Afghan refugees will come to Pakistan and thus you will need to live with the consequences of such polices.

In summary : I think the Pakistani public have been hospitable to Afghans in general but why Afghans have been flocked into your country is also some direct consequences of Pakistan polices vis-a-vis Afghanistan.

You should check the context in which whatever Zia had to say. Had the Afghans not fought Russia, then who do you think would be next on the Russian target list. So the Afghans fight for their homeland did save us. And after Russians left, it was for the Afghans to come together and build their country & nation back again, but they choose to fight for the seat among themselves and it definitely brought in Pakistan to Afghan mess again. I wish we had refrained from their internal fight, let them fight it out, but alas what can be said now as its past. But we should learn from the past and look into the future and let the Afghans handle their country themselves.

But the statements from Afghan side regarding the status of Pak-Afghan border & recent problems from Afghan side for the fencing being done on our side of the border is a clear indication that once the Northern-led Afghan govt settles, it will create huge problems for us in future, and such kind of attitude will not help you guys in refraining us from getting involved in your domestic issues as we are already facing one huge enemy on our eastern border and we can't take chances to face another enemy at our North-West border & an enemy who is sitting in the lap of our eastern enemy.

There was no peace process, they Talis have killed it by starting the spring aka burka offensive and killing score of civilians in Kabul. The NUG and Ashraf Ghani provided them ample opportunities to make peace but the chose war and in the end he is dead now. From the Afghan perspective there is not such thing as peace, the NUG will destroy them with firepower.

Manners is something pretty expensive these days for some people it seems.

Reported!
Yes but then again can u blame him. You're people are as such. They are by far the most hated and we would rather see a barren Afghanistan than a an occupied one by afghans after what my countrymen have suffered by being brotherly to you.

Yes but then again can u blame him. You're people are as such. They are by far the most hated and we would rather see a barren Afghanistan than a an occupied one by afghans after what my countrymen have suffered by being brotherly to you.

Sorry to break it to you but noone cares what you or he wishes or thinks :)

Take care man. PS : he is a sorry little man, with low self esteem and cursing behind a keyboard :)

Actually they don't want peace, they want complete control of Afghanistan. Last time when peace negotiations were being held, they leaked Mullah Omar's death, now when efforts being made to bring them back to the table, they again kill Taliban leader, so peace negotiations are over.

Taliban will never agree to anything which says US troops will have to stay, and US will never want to take out its troops from Afghanistan.

You should check the context in which whatever Zia had to say. Had the Afghans not fought Russia, then who do you think would be next on the Russian target list. So the Afghans fight for their homeland did save us. And after Russians left, it was for the Afghans to come together and build their country & nation back again, but they choose to fight for the seat among themselves and it definitely brought in Pakistan to Afghan mess again. I wish we had refrained from their internal fight, let them fight it out, but alas what can be said now as its past. But we should learn from the past and look into the future and let the Afghans handle their country themselves.

But the statements from Afghan side regarding the status of Pak-Afghan border & recent problems from Afghan side for the fencing being done on our side of the border is a clear indication that once the Northern-led Afghan govt settles, it will create huge problems for us in future, and such kind of attitude will not help you guys in refraining us from getting involved in your domestic issues as we are already facing one huge enemy on our eastern border and we can't take chances to face another enemy at our North-West border & an enemy who is sitting in the lap of our eastern enemy.

There you go, you and I with all our differences can keep up a conversation because you are respectful in your arguments. But I have to state that PDF should take a stronger stands against clowns like Dalit who curses and hide behind their keyboards to troll PDF.

/Peace

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom