What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a burqa cover better than Shalwar kameez. Its up to them what they select. People always want the best thing. If someone want to cover her in best possible manner she will use burqa. simple :)

Which is fine, but it should be CLEARLY highlighted that this out of personal convictions not an Islamic order, don't trump up the Burkha so fast. Go ask the women, its a stuffy thing to wear and you know today in Pakistan many women are wearing the Burkha simply because they don't have to dress up and the Burkha is convenient just cover yourself with whatever you have on and you're good to go.

This whole BEST covering thing comes so far down the lane. Then there is the whole argument, why do you want to do the best thing? I mean have you started being the best in everything else that this is the only thing left for you to improve upon? Even Allah commands that when you're travelling just do your fard/farz prayers and be done with it. When Allah has given you an ease, you must take it. I sometimes imagine him questioning such people on the last day, "Why did you waste your time with these things when you were doing so many other completely wrong things".

Just ban the burqa. Are we arbi tribals or taliban?

A surprisingly simple a straight forward solution.

No workable though.

One has to accept such issues and dress codes and find a way to work through them at least in our part of the world. Options exist they may not all be fool proof , they shall be a deterrent all the same.

Dogs are a big help in non intrusive searches for explosives , scanners, CCTV et all.

oh that one

Muslims are not allowed to kill a mosquito, use perfumes etc while wearing Ahram. So according to your logic it is now forbidden for whole life???

Your question was no where does it say it is forbidden. The answer is, yes, it is.

Further more, burqa/niqab is not Islamic at all it is purely an arab dress.

But why just Burqa? After all, why not use a sack or something that will not allow any kind of idea of body shape? But wait that would be abused by Islamist terrorists

The Woman sucide bomber exploded herself yelling "Ya Allah Khair" -- Not "ya Liberal fascist, khair", not "Ya Bhagwan Khair" not "Ya Jesus khair" -- Why is it that these terrorists find oit so easy to use Islam as justification for terrorism? After all, who are the real Muslims? We have many here who cannot bring themselves to condemn the Islamist terrorists, so who are the real Muslims?

Which is fine, but it should be CLEARLY highlighted that this out of personal convictions not an Islamic order, don't trump up the Burkha so fast. Go ask the women, its a stuffy thing to wear and you know today in Pakistan many women are wearing the Burkha simply because they don't have to dress up and the Burkha is convenient just cover yourself with whatever you have on and you're good to go.

This whole BEST covering thing comes so far down the lane. Then there is the whole argument, why do you want to do the best thing? I mean have you started being the best in everything else that this is the only thing left for you to improve upon? Even Allah commands that when you're travelling just do your fard/farz prayers and be done with it. When Allah has given you an ease, you must take it. I sometimes imagine him questioning such people on the last day, "Why did you waste your time with these things when you were doing so many other completely wrong things".

Yes its the saying of a sahabi that "When Allah has given you an ease, you must take it". But what ease is given regading clothes. Please tell me.

When the mushriks of Madina started teasing Muslim women Allah ordered the women to cover themselves in such a way that the mushriks can not identify them. If some one today feel insecure she can use burqa. its up to her.

And why some one want to do the best thing?? To please ALLAH.

in special circumstance. not for whole life. Is it that difficult????

That is not the point, burqa is not required in Islam at all as the Quran says anything decent would suffice.

No where does the Quran require a woman to cover her face or wear burqa. That is a fact and you cannot deny it. Live with it.

Yes its the saying of a sahabi that "When Allah has given you an ease, you must take it". But what ease is given regading clothes. Please tell me.

When the mushriks of Madina started teasing Muslim women Allah ordered the women to cover themselves in such a way that the mushriks can not identify them. If some one today feel insecure she can use burqa. its up to her.

And why some one want to do the best thing?? To please ALLAH.

So you mean to say that the current condition in Pakistan is pretty much the same as the mushrik men roaming around teasing women so burqa is a necessity. I actually totally agree with you there. This country is just like 1400 years ago with no respect for women. Its the muslim men and their gaze which is the problem and just so the men do not have to control themselves they have pawned their responsibilities on to their goats.

But why just Burqa? After all, why not use a sack or something that will not allow any kind of idea of body shape? But wait that would be abused by Islamist terrorists

The Woman sucide bomber exploded herself yelling "Ya Allah Khair" -- Not "ya Liberal fascist, khair", not "Ya Bhagwan Khair" not "Ya Jesus khair" -- Why is it that these terrorists find oit so easy to use Islam as justification for terrorism? After all, who are the real Muslims? We have many here who cannot bring themselves to condemn the Islamist terrorists, so who are the real Muslims?

I am seeing these word 3rd of 4th time today from you.
if we bombard isreal or any christian area then you must listen these words as well . now all over the world muslims are under attack so you hear only "Ya Allah Khair" but when some one will kill christians then you will hear "Ya Jesus khair" when hindus will be killed you will hear
The Woman sucide bomber exploded herself yelling "Ya Allah Khair" -- Not "ya Liberal fascist, khair", not . so dont see with one eye open your both eyes.

Point taken, hence today no one from Magrib (East) or Mushrikh (West) is teasing women, Allah must recall his Farman.. Now since Women are involved in social life, We ppl from magrib or Mushrikh must want to see there face...

That is not the point, burqa is not Islamic at all as the Quran says anything decent would suffice.

No where does the Quran require a woman to cover her face or wear burqa. That is a fact and you cannot deny it. Live with it.

i cant repeat one thing again and again. And i dont know what you mean by Islamic.

So you mean to say that the current condition in Pakistan is pretty much the same as the mushrik men roaming around teasing women so burqa is a necessity. I actually totally agree with you there. This country is just like 1400 years ago with no respect for women. Its the muslim men and their gaze which is the problem and just so the men do not have to control themselves they have pawned their responsibilities on to their goats.

you want to say today people lower their sights when they see a woman?? no one today tease them. i want to know where you live??? See my brother want to see them

Point taken, hence today no one from Magrib (East) or Mushrikh (West) is teasing women, Allah must recall his Farman.. Now since Women are involved in social life, We ppl from magrib or Mushrikh must want to see there face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom