What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covering of face and the whole body for women is order of ALLAH and who ever will try to ban it will face backlash a severe
backlash

Islam of Mullah = Beard for Men + Burkha for women...Period..... If a mosque can be brought down during the period of Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W for being harmful then why not burkha? Dress has nothing to do with religion, it is a part of culture. Imagine Muslims living in Antarctica wearing their "Shalwars" above their ankles.

Islam of Mullah = Beard for Men + Burkha for women...Period..... If a mosque can be brought down during the period of Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W for being harmful then why not burkha? Dress has nothing to do with religion, it is a part of culture. Imagine Muslims living in Antarctica wearing their "Shalwars" above their ankles.

and what islam of liberals please give us a bit of hint????
what is teach by zionist ?????
and you talk abut shalwar over ankels......
i dont like to argue to such a fool ......
but do you know what ALLAH and Mohammad (pbuh) order about ?????

How many women are adam-teasing boys?

About how wonderful it was when no one looked at the woman... well that wasn't the woman's fault that people were looking at her, it was the men's fault. They need to fix themselves, not that the woman cover herself up in a wrapping.

There is no order according to Islam that states that you need to cover yourself up in a Burkha. Not one. Show me where it says so in the Quran.

we had discussed it earlier in this thread
that burkah is not must but women must cover herself and we both agree on that... ok
no you are saying women should not rapeup herself???
and its in the order of islam that women must cover herself... be it burkah (her own choice) be it chadar or dupata.

Mr Islam tells you how to spend your life which includes how to dress up and the mosque you are talking about was not a mosque secondly keeping beard is the order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not any Mullah read Islam than talk

Saber

What seperates the fundos from Muslims is
the virtual absence of historical scholarship, liberty and rationality”. In the fundamentalist worldview, history ceases to exist.

Fundamentalists... do deny the call for reform and change (instead arguing for a revival or restoration of the ‘Golden Age’), arguing that religion is unchangeable hence any interference by human beings through manipulative means of interpretation is an adulteration of the purity of faith. In one clear move human reason is subordinated under an imagined social reality, which disregards historicity and is trapped by rigidity.

So in a sense that the fundos have difficulty with thinking is a given - they prefer prescriptions ready made, all they have to do is swallow.

I don't know what "Islam of Liberals" you are talking about i know what Islam i follow which is live and let live, follow your ideology and do not force it on others, do not tag people who do not agree with you as pacifists or "Kafir". I have read the Holy Quran like all Muslims and have not read anywhere that women need to wear Burkha. The order is to cover themselves up and not wear skin fitting clothes that enhance body features. However i am unfortunately not a Hafiz-e-Quran so if you can quote the Aya'a where Allah has ordered women to wear bukha so that only their eyes are visible i’ll be thankful.

Dr+Shaista+Wahidi+Famous+Pakistani+TV+Anchor+(21).jpg

This is Dr. Shaista Wahidi an example of modern women in Pakistan. Is she wearing a burkha? No.....is she looking decent and respect worthy? Yes. Still if men can find things to ogle at to feast their "Tharak", it is not her fault.

I don't know what "Islam of Liberals" you are talking about i know what Islam i follow which is live and let live, follow your ideology and do not force it on others, do not tag people who do not agree with you as pacifists or "Kafir". I have read the Holy Quran like all Muslims and have not read anywhere that women need to wear Burkha. The order is to cover themselves up and not wear skin fitting clothes that enhance body features. However i am unfortunately not a Hafiz-e-Quran so if you can quote the Aya'a where Allah has ordered women to wear bukha so that only their eyes are visible i’ll be thankful.

This is Dr. Shaista Wahidi an example of modern women in Pakistan. Is she wearing a burkha? No.....is she looking decent and respect worthy? Yes. Still if men can find things to ogle at to feast their "Tharak", it is not her fault.
F Dr Shaista is not covering her self properly than she is not doing a good job she is doing a sin Mr and ALLAH knows better than you MR Sabre

Looking decent Yes
than what is left???

Ok you follow your modren Islam and we follow our Islam which was completed 1400 years ago.
there is no space for modren or liberal islam which say live and let live.
it is atti-ullaha wa atti-ur-Rasool.
listen and obey ....

Mr Islam tells you how to spend your life which includes how to dress up and the mosque you are talking about was not a mosque secondly keeping beard is the order of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not any Mullah read Islam than talk

Lolz....i have just read muse's post and realized that the reply i have typed for you is not going to have a pinch of an effect but here goes.

1. Can you please guide mislead souls like me by explaining what clothes Islam has forced Muslims to wear (Please pin point and name clothing items).
2. Masjid-e-Zarrar was not a mosque? Please read Islamic History.
3. Is a Muslim not a Muslims without a beard? Are the jewish Rabbi's who carry beards better then Muslims who don't?

oh please dont tell him. Cant you see how ashamed he is following Muslim culture

Are you following Muslim culture? You have alleged something against me without knowing who i am, without proper proof and without investigating which in Islam is called a "Tohmat" and you know what the punishment of Tohmat is?

Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) declared, If a person levels an allegation against a believing man or woman for an act, which he/she has not done, then on the Day of Judgment, Allah, the Almighty, shall put him on a piece of fire until he is chastised for leveling that allegation.

I have nothing further to say on this topic

Are you following Muslim culture? You have alleged something against me without knowing who i am, without proper proof and without investigating which in Islam is called a "Tohmat" and you know what the punishment of Tohmat is?

Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) declared, If a person levels an allegation against a believing man or woman for an act, which he/she has not done, then on the Day of Judgment, Allah, the Almighty, shall put him on a piece of fire until he is chastised for leveling that allegation.

I have nothing further to say on this topic

Tell me what kind of respect is this???

Tell me what kind of respect is this???

What you have alleged is that i am ashamed of following Islam.....Please prove it otherwise accept that it was the first thing that came to your mind and typed it without investigating which is the definition of "Tohmat". It is the Holy month of Ramadan and you are a proper Muslim...please don't lie. Same goes for the person who "Thanked" your post.
What i said was against Mullah and not against Islam. And what do you get from the 2nd line you have highlighted ? How is that a disrespect to Islam?

By the way i am still looking for answers of my questions

1. Can you please guide mislead souls like me by explaining what clothes Islam has forced Muslims to wear (Please pin point and name clothing items).
2. Masjid-e-Zarrar was not a mosque? Please read Islamic History.
3. Is a Muslim not a Muslims without a beard? Are the jewish Rabbi's who carry beards better then Muslims who don't?

The problem arises when you people are not able to understand simple message. Ooh bhai, keeping beard is the order of Rasool e Akram (s.a.w.), no doubts.

These mullah has limited islam to just two things, for men keeping beard, and for woman rapping up. They don't have vision of islam beyond that. Even bacha bazi in madressas is permissible for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom