What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and when did i said in this whole discussion that i'm against chadars or head scarfs ???? (i can't really help if people start assuming things)
on the contrary, some liberals are even having problems with chadar (you can find the post above)-

now regarding the ladies in market/public places, i think you should extend your vision beyond posh areas of karachi/lahore/islamabad and you will see a different world.

Please see the video of Malir Cantt college. The ladies are not from Posh Areas of Karachi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Maulvion ka masla samaj agaya... They are this khwar thats why they think all men are this khwar and doomed to stare at women.

Therein lies the problem. Maulvis are bad people, fundamentally bad. Taaru kahinke. They need the woman to cover themselves up and perpetuate this nonsense as shown in the video since this is normal for them.

The men desperately need to improve themselves, the women are doing just fine.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

The only way to stop terrorism within our country and around the world is to ban anybody who is going against Islam/Holy Quran/Commands of Allah SBWT/Sunnah of Rasool-Allah(PBUH)....cuz they are all workers of Devil/Shaitaan...destroying the peace of the world.

You will prevent terrorism by blowing yourself up!

Read the Ayat" Atee-Allah wa Atee-Rasool wa OOlul-Amre-Minkum"
read its meaning and I guess it shold be clear wahat Holy Quran sayz........

Again you're misquoting the Quran, not only is your transliteration bad, but any meaning you implied as if its against anything I said.

O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best and best in result.

In essence I'm referring our disagreement to Allah and his Messenger. Please point out any one thing that Allah has said in his Quran that would tell you that a Burkha is required. Can you imagine, not a single line in the Quran mandates the Burkha and you're here falsely proclaiming it as a fact? Even worse, why did you quote this ayat, as if it vindicates ANYTHING you're saying.

That is the problem with the modern Mullah, aiwai ai bai shai karo pretend to know the Quran, kahin ki baat kahin joro and dazzle their followers as if their word is second after Allah's.

Answer me why did you quote this ayat? What was your point? While we are at it, the two heroes who liked your post can comment on what they liked about it? It was aiwai and out of context. Answer please.

The message in the first part was right, the men were at fault, they need to change themselves, not the women.

The work Burkha, not the amount covered by the Burkha was ever described in the Surah Nur.

Oh com'n only the part which suits you is right ??? hunh
what about the other part that the women should lower there Gaze???????
dont pick the half part .......
if she would have been covered with chadar or any thing not showing her beauty then the same case would be there is after the burka happend ... no one looks at a women which wears chadar or even a decent looking dopata would have dont better.
is what she wearing according to the orders of Islam .??? NO.

Maulvion ka masla samaj agaya... They are this khwar thats why they think all men are this khwar and doomed to stare at women.

Therein lies the problem. Maulvis are bad people, fundamentally bad. Taaru kahinke. They need the woman to cover themselves up and perpetuate this nonsense as shown in the video since this is normal for them.

You know what Asim bhai... To these mullahs Just 'woman' is the standard to measure the level of islamization in a society. If women is parda-less 'no islamization' and if she is covered then shariat prevails.
Other social crimes are least priority.

Oh com'n only the part which suits you is right ??? hunh
what about the other part that the women should lower there Gaze???????
dont pick the half part .......
if she would have been covered with chadar or any thing not showing her beauty then the same case would be there is after the burka happend ... no one looks at a women which wears chadar or even a decent looking dopata would have dont better.
is what she wearing according to the orders of Islam .??? NO.

Well you missed the point which AA is trying to imply. There is not doubt that she was wearing non islamic dress. But what about the men, they were also not doing the islamic thing. We just focus on covering the woman only? Why don't we train men not to stare at women?

and what great comments By A Mod :tdown:

would you please tell us definition of a molive????
then i'll be able to comment on your first part.

any one who commit any wrong thing is answer able to ALLAH .....
but your hypocrisy is shown if a beard man stare a women then you people cry ohhhhh he is lookin at the girls look at him .. . he is tarooo.... bla blah blah
but same thing is done by a modren Adha teeter adha bater which they do all the time. and is shown in video as well . it does not matter. when they go do dates ... clubs and all these things become halal for them????
what is haram for a man with beard is haram for every Muslim ....

The message in the first part was right, the men were at fault, they need to change themselves, not the women.

The work Burkha, not the amount covered by the Burkha was ever described in the Surah Nur.
Anypart of the women body visible to the man or boy that initiates sexual arousal comes under Purdah/Hijab and Surah Noor clearly defined it in ure video,,,,,.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

U telling me to blow myself up . This means U trying to persuade me to do unIslamic/Evil act of suicide the terrorists are doing around the world. Ure comments are directly promoting terrorism here. What more we can expect from u....realli sad......:frown:

Well you missed the point which AA is trying to imply. There is not doubt that she was wearing non islamic dress. But what about the men, they were also not doing the islamic thing. We just focus on covering the woman only? Why don't we train men not to stare at women?
Islam orders both men and women for Hijab... To women is to cover all their body is Suttr-comes under Hijab and for men they have to keep their eyes away from the womens body.....so this is a two way traffic not just oneway....:agree:

Anypart of the women body visible to the man or boy that initiates sexual arousal comes under Purdah/Hijab and Surah Noor clearly defined it in ure video,,,,,.

Now i am waiting for a comment which will say its (nauziubiilah) your Quraan.

You know what Asim bhai... To these mullahs Just 'woman' is the standard to measure the level of islamization in a society. If women is parda-less 'no islamization' and if she is covered then shariat prevails.
Other social crimes are least priority.
Haan...Aap Asim Bhai ko Makkhann Lagaa lo.......:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom