What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

Pakistan's Real Life Hijab Avenger.

pakistan-female-fighter-pilot.jpg

That Saffron Bandit 2013 Patch says it all! :butcher:

650x.jpg

DA236367CC56BFDBFE97E245C8812_h498_w598_m2.jpg

@Aeronaut can you give us some more on Ayesha ji please? Is she a fighter pilot? What is saffron bandit? Sounds like something @Spring Onion would call most of us .....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut can you give us some more on Ayesha ji please? Is she a fighter pilot? What is saffron bandit? Sounds like something @Spring Onion would call most of us .....

She is Pakistan's first operational female fighter pilot and saffron bandit was a recent exercise carried out by PAF.

She is Pakistan's first operational female fighter pilot and saffron bandit was a recent exercise carried out by PAF.

I read somewhere that females biologically were spatially challenged compared to men. Classic example being parallel parking, backing into narrow spaces, figuring out mechanical issues around the home etc. There is a huge debate about whether it would be sensible then to trust a woman with a very very very expensive and fast flying car.

Hey...I've been a lurker for 3-4 years on and off but I registered to respond to your post.

Full disclosure: the creator of the show is my brother.

I would suggest that people watch the first episode rather than drawing conclusions based on the trailer.

There are some for instance who believe it gives bearded fellows a bad name. However, the heroine's father who adopted her and taught her martial arts is a bearded fellow (not shown in trailers).

There are some who suggest the burka costume in this context reinforces "suppression" of women. However, she uses this as a disguise but during her everyday life, she does not wear a burka.

Finally, referencing your post above, she does not derive her power from her costume, she simply uses it as a disguise.

In my opinion, I believe this will overall positively influence children.

tell us more abt the movie:pop:

The hijab itself is only one part. The rest of the dress matters too:

images

tumblr_mhqw92n5iy1rtp3uyo1_500.jpg

But the most important part of modesty is one behavior and mindset.

See dude, showing off physical attributes to some level is NORMAL human behaviour.

Restricting it will make it to the level of forbidden fruit.

This is why such practises were good for the days they were invented and not today.

Back
Top Bottom