What's new

Burhan Wani’s father hoists Tricolour at govt school in J-K’s Tral

hembo

Reaction score
Country
India
In signs of a new beginning, the National Flag was today unfurled across govt spaces in J-K
  • Updated At: Aug 15, 2021 12:20 PM (IST)
Aditi Tandon
Tribune News Service
New Delhi, August 15

Signs of a new dawn surfaced in Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday, with the Tricolour being unfurled at all government schools, colleges and other institutions, and father of the slain terrorist Burhan Wani doing the honours at a government school in Tral where he is the Principal.

Muzaffar Wani, the father of slain Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist Burhan Wani, hoisted the Tricolour at the Government Higher Secondary School, Tral, where the National Anthem was also played.

Videos of the event went viral on the social media.

On Saturday, Muzaffar Wani had issued a video, dismissing reports that he had refused to hoist the Tricolour or that he was going to resign from his post.

”These are mere rumours. I will hoist the National Flag tomorrow,” he said on Saturday, following suit today.

Burhan Wani’s killing in an encounter with security forces in July 2016 in South Kashmir had led to a five-month summer agitation in Kashmir that left over 100 people dead and thousands injured.

Today the Tricolour was hoisted in all government schools, administrative blocks, villages and also in the Jammu and Kashmir High Court.

In another development, Internet services were not snapped for the first time in almost a decade in the Valley. The Kashmir IG decided against clamping down.

”This is the first time that Internet services ran smoothly and there was no disruption. Normally, on every Independence Day, the Internet used to be shut in the Valley in the wake of security threats. Barring the cricket stadium in Srinagar, where the LG unfurled the National Flag today, the entire city was open, unlike in the past. There were no restrictions. This was new,” Surinder Singh, a Srinagar resident, said.

He also said that the National Anthem was sung in all government schools today.

The J&K Administration had earlier asked the state Education Department to celebrate the Independence Day.
President Ram Nath Kovind had on Saturday said J&K was witnessing a new dawn.

People chant Jai shri ram at gunpoint too.

Burhans sacrifice and example will ensure eventually no more Kashmiris are humiliated like this.
Also fathers are not like sons and vice versa..

Prophet Ibrahim may Allah be pleased with him was Allah's chosen slave and his father??? I don't have to say any more.

Buran wani was a shaheed...May he rest in peace and may the jihad in Kashmir continue

In signs of a new beginning, the National Flag was today unfurled across govt spaces in J-K
  • Updated At: Aug 15, 2021 12:20 PM (IST)
Aditi Tandon
Tribune News Service
New Delhi, August 15

Signs of a new dawn surfaced in Jammu and Kashmir on Sunday, with the Tricolour being unfurled at all government schools, colleges and other institutions, and father of the slain terrorist Burhan Wani doing the honours at a government school in Tral where he is the Principal.

Muzaffar Wani, the father of slain Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist Burhan Wani, hoisted the Tricolour at the Government Higher Secondary School, Tral, where the National Anthem was also played.

Videos of the event went viral on the social media.

On Saturday, Muzaffar Wani had issued a video, dismissing reports that he had refused to hoist the Tricolour or that he was going to resign from his post.

”These are mere rumours. I will hoist the National Flag tomorrow,” he said on Saturday, following suit today.

Burhan Wani’s killing in an encounter with security forces in July 2016 in South Kashmir had led to a five-month summer agitation in Kashmir that left over 100 people dead and thousands injured.

Today the Tricolour was hoisted in all government schools, administrative blocks, villages and also in the Jammu and Kashmir High Court.

In another development, Internet services were not snapped for the first time in almost a decade in the Valley. The Kashmir IG decided against clamping down.

”This is the first time that Internet services ran smoothly and there was no disruption. Normally, on every Independence Day, the Internet used to be shut in the Valley in the wake of security threats. Barring the cricket stadium in Srinagar, where the LG unfurled the National Flag today, the entire city was open, unlike in the past. There were no restrictions. This was new,” Surinder Singh, a Srinagar resident, said.

He also said that the National Anthem was sung in all government schools today.

The J&K Administration had earlier asked the state Education Department to celebrate the Independence Day.
President Ram Nath Kovind had on Saturday said J&K was witnessing a new dawn.
Give us modi and we'll making him do a 3 hours concert where he sings dil dil Pakistan

The cropped pictures don't show guns... LOL.
Last Month I had a solo trip with my car through Ladakh, Kargil and Kashmir valley from Kolkata.

It was a wonderful trip and even the villages were extremely peaceful. I can't feel signs of turbulence anywhere. It was dam cheap as there are few tourists due to covid.

Though I must say a lot more security personal from the place I belong.

You people are unbelievably delusional. Coercion isn’t consent, let alone sincere support.
It's not coercion, there is also no point in making it a big deal by the Indian side either, every government-run school, it is mandatory for the head of the institution to raise the flag. Burhan's father is the school headmaster.

Last Month I had a solo trip with my car through Ladakh, Kargil and Kashmir valley from Kolkata.

It was a wonderful trip and even the villages were extremely peaceful. I can't feel signs of turbulence anywhere. It was dam cheap as there are few tourists due to covid.

Though I must say a lot more security personal from the place I belong.
Goes to show three things:

1. GOI is over-blowing issues.
2. Kashmiris are intrinsically peaceful people and do not wish harm on others.
3. Freedom-fighters are not mindless terrorists.

From all angles, this paints Indian government policy in IHK in a bad light.

CF4D401E-DA17-44C8-845B-942BA3E1882F.jpeg

UN allows armed resistance against an illegal occupation
You have to take it up to the UN as to why they banned Jaesh e Mohammed, Lashker e Taiba and their likes. Declare the leaders as Global Terrorists, And as to why UN has not made absolutely no comment regarding the legitimacy of the "armed resistance" in Kashmir.

So, no, armed militancy in Kashmir is not UN-backed.

Back
Top Bottom