What's new

Burhan Wani's encounter was an accident: J&K Deputy CM Nirmal Singh

The truth about Kashmir>>>

On one side these so called freedom fighters "request" fellow Kashmiris to keep shops and schools closed and on the other side they threaten to burn those who dare come out.
View attachment 322044

@WAJsal
Continued from our conversation on my profile. I didn't know where to post this pic so I chose this thread.
Those who support these "freedom fighters" get paid, to bring children and women to protests. Do not misunderstand what you see on your TV set as reality.

Exactly!!!
Isn't it funny how likes of BD and others call Burhan Wani an innocent kid, son of a poor headmaster?
If anyone of my friends or brothers were to pose like this, then the first thing that would come to my mind is that prolly he has joined ISIS/terrorist organisation.
I want to know how many sane ppl here would pose like this?

View attachment 322045

Did you know what her mother said on his kiiling ?
If roughly translated-
I am proud of my son who died killing kaafirs....

I see no future of Kashmiris if they have such guardians.....

He did his job, he died a hero and martyr and inspired a new generation of Kashmiris
Be the change you want to see ......

On one side these so called freedom fighters "request" fellow Kashmiris to keep shops and schools closed and on the other side they threaten to burn those who dare come out.
View attachment 322044

@WAJsal
Continued from our conversation on my profile. I didn't know where to post this pic so I chose this thread.
Those who support these "freedom fighters" get paid, to bring children and women to protests. Do not misunderstand what you see on your TV set as reality.

Exactly!!!
Isn't it funny how likes of BD and others call Burhan Wani an innocent kid, son of a poor headmaster?
If anyone of my friends or brothers were to pose like this, then the first thing that would come to my mind is that prolly he has joined ISIS/terrorist organisation.

View attachment 322045
Difference between freedom fighters and terrorists Bhagat Singh was a freedom fighter for some terrorist for the British

View attachment 322044

@WAJsal

Exactly!!!

View attachment 322045
Difference between freedom fighters and terrorists Bhagat Singh was a freedom fighter for some terrorist for the British

Difference is British were the alien culture to this subcontinent's

And so was Islamic ideology.
Which was brought in by Muhammad bin qasim

Pakistani try as hard to equate Kashmir to Israel

But its wrong unlike Jerusalem which is ancient holy city for both Muslims and Jews

Kashmir Muslim history is mere 500 years old
Your relics are not more the 100-200 years old in valley

Nobody knew who he was until they saw him on media news.

Now he is Facebook profile pic, wall poster boy, inspiration, perspiration,revolution,evolution, hope, dope etc...

Strange range world... funny bunny people.

But its wrong unlike Jerusalem which is ancient holy city for both Muslims and Jews

That doesnot change anything i am a Sheikh and Sheikh in Kashmir is a title for CONVERTED BRAHMIN PANDIT(My great grandfather converted to Islam) we have nothing to do with Hindus its our past we have no pride in we eat beef and believe in divorce

We view our Hindu past the same way as we view the ancient mohenjedaro people

Yeah the difference is Muslim oppose Indian Hindus support it thats how it was in 47 thats how it is in 2016
Why else do you think rebels against Dogras were mostly Muslim and his loyalist Hindus and Sikhs?

That doesnot change anything i am a Sheikh and Sheikh in Kashmir is a title for CONVERTED BRAHMIN PANDIT(My great grandfather converted to Islam) we have nothing to do with Hindus its our past we have no pride in we eat beef and believe in divorce

Yeah the difference is Muslim oppose Indian Hindus support it thats how it was in 47 thats how it is in 2016
Why else do you think rebels against Dogras were mostly Muslim and his loyalist Hindus and Sikhs?

"If we would have known (Burhan Wani's encounter), we would have taken better precautionary measures," Singh added.
And fed him Kashmiri delicacies, Goshtaba, Modur Pulav and Rogan Josh before begging him with folded hands to plleassse surrender.

'Precautionary measures' my a$$. These politicians are idiots!

Country already divided on religious lines are once not again
You Sunni population of the Valley
Is hostile towards another religion which much more older and ancient than them and has much rights on valley

Why not we see such separation resistance in Jammu

Why only the pockets of were Sunni population is dominant

Yes that just tell one simple fact do or do you or do you not do hajj in Mecca which a Arab city cradle to your religion

But for Hindus Amarnath is holy shrine much oldest and ancient cultures to the Valley

Sunni militants in valley numerous times attack and prevent pilgrims
We know there true intent

Country already divided on religious lines are once not again
You Sunni population of the Valley
Is hostile towards another religion which much more older and ancient than them

Why not we see such separation resistance in Jammu

Why on the pockets of were Sunni population is dominant

Yes that just tell one simple fact do or due not do hajj in Mecca which a Arab city

But for Hindus Amarnath is holy shrine much older and ancient cultures to the Valley

Sunni militants in valley numerous times attack and prevent pilgrims
We know there true intent
Dont mention Jammu without mentioning the genocide
https://jammuregionalmuslims.wordpress.com/1947-when-jammus-rivers-turned-red/
My greatgrandfather moved to a village near present day Khari Sharif Mirpur after conversion(long story about peeri muridi thing) i would call myself a pahari with Kashmiri origin i didnt learn Kashmiri and cant speak it

because Muslim population was brutally murdered like eastern Punjab and Hindu settlers brought in there.

We have seen similar seen during pashtun invasion of Valley and durrani Empire before that ghaznivites plundered valley hundred times it's all documented

By various western historians

During 1300 to 1700 AD

because Muslim population was brutally murdered like eastern Punjab and Hindu settlers brought in there.
Entire villages in Bhimber district are of refugees escaping the state sponsored genocide in Jammu

Zarur. Pahle aap aaye toh.:agree: :angel: :D
BTW Kangna Ranawat.:o: :cuckoo:
Good choice:haha:
Na bhai sahab moan dikhayi kay baat rasam pakki hogi :D

We have seen similar seen during pashtun invasion of Valley and durrani Empire before that ghaznivites plundered valley hundred times it's all documented

By various western historians

During 1300 to 1700 AD
And we are to completely ignore the attrocities commited on Muslims during the reign of Dogra senior and junior

Back
Top Bottom