What's new

Burhan Wani: Posterboy of Kashmiri Jihad Hunted down

Burhan Wani is such an wasteful moron .

He could have learned something from fellow muslims like SRK and Salman who live in india as muslims but still rake loads of money and live like kings with all the comfort and dignity of life .
That's not the point. We could see the evil of religious brainwashing that happened even to rich Bangla boys. So the problem is the Islamic preaching and funds coming from Saudi and the religion itself which is political rather than spiritual.

Updated Famous picture :D
VxaEkNs.jpg

Good job IA!

see , as long Pakistan shelters terrorists there will be cowardly killings of indian civilians. Problem is Pakistani so called male army can only hide behind militants, Chinese and americans to fight.
I accept that we support them, and i also accept that our forces cannot do anything for Kashmiri muslims thatswhy we train volunteers.
And we will not stop supporting them on every front even in difficult state.

I accept that we support them, and i also accept that our forces cannot do anything for Kashmiri muslims thatswhy we train volunteers.
Support them, but do not provide arms and terrorist training. Do like how india support Tibetan freedom.

Rest assured sir.... we'll continue to kill them too.

What are you blabbering on for,
You guys are usually quick to post pictures of dead fighters lying in the middle of some Forrest or field along with their weapons, bodies covered in blood and dust but here, you had the humanity to release a picture after practising the full Geneva convention..... give it a rest .
They are just terrorist scum of the earth. Does not matter how they are shown or how their polluted remains are disposed off.

What are you blabbering on for,
You guys are usually quick to post pictures of dead fighters lying in the middle of some Forrest or field along with their weapons, bodies covered in blood and dust but here, you had the humanity to release a picture after practising the full Geneva convention..... give it a rest .
Our Kill Our choice

Should I Show you posts of My PDF Pakistani friends Whenever BLA guy gets killed

We must be alert we will see MORE violence and attacks in the coming days

We will have to impose Curfew THROUGHOUT Kashmir

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom